weird facts

And ants are great at what they do; chimpanzees good at what they do; nazis great at what they do; fags great at what they…don’t want to think about what they do.
Good point, face slap, head bunt, tongue flap…

She should write a paper on how mixed-race babies have higher on-average IQ’s…or are better looking, prettier, more novel…or they jump higher…or smell better…

With all this race mixing a future like brazil is looking good.
Beaches, bitches, music, mulattos, dancing…smoking, drinking, eating…sleeping, fucking…
I mean it’s like paradise.
Feels like a cosmic plan - written in the stars.

Weird fact.
Brazil is the most intellectually advanced nation on Earth. After so much race mixing it is way ahead of the pack and keeping it a secret.
The U.S. found out and is on the Macarena bandwagon of interracial copulation. Brilliant babies ahead.
That’s why Canada is pushing all this multiculturalism crap. Trudeau must have somehow found out the secret to genius breeding.
The U.S. is playing catch-up to Brazil, though.
With so many mulattos, they are a smart bomb waiting to explode into a huge carnaval.
Can’t wait.

What Super String theory? They’ll break out the G-String unified theory of cosmological fun.

Brazil; from g-strings to superstrings in two generations.

Krissies observations with farm-animals suggests so.
Not Black Matter - Mulatto matters. A unified theory of racial dynamics.
G-String ontology - left/right cheek whoreness.
Black hole at the center of the Cosmological Whore.

mulattos are the future, maaaan. and with them, genius.
Mars?
Fuck mars.
We’re going to Ipanema baby.

Yes, through chems, in food and jabs. Better to be under my spell, than that’s. : )

What is WASP? Too many pseudonyms, so little time. :-s

White Anglo-Saxon Protestant, with a giant stinger, wearing a yellow-black suit, and goggles.

You’ve lost me after ‘White Anglo-Saxon Protestant’ Aegean… but the rest? mais, je ne comprende pas.

An in-joke, with the workman’s uniform, or just alluding to a WASPlike look via a cognitive-descriptor by way of mental imagery.

Yeah, these damn people idealizing the Greek. What the fuck is wrong with them?
Did you know they had to pass a law in Athens to ban the use of babies in brothels, for their natural suckling impulse?
Fucking savages.

Weird fact: we’re almost in 2020, and Satyr is still trolling like it’s 2002 :-&

I mean, we should look at these things objectively, shouldn’t we?
Like how old is Greece? Brazil is a little over 500 years old and began as a exploitation colony. They didn’t even want to build anything here, just extract natural wealth.

So taking into consideration that Greece has had a head-start of how much? Like 2500 years give-or-take, they must have accomplished shitloads during the last 500 or so since Brazil came to be, right? I mean people were living in trees here or something while they were building shit with marble and such.

googles

wow, TWO NOBEL PRIZES… IN LITERATURE!

Other recent accomplishments include being economically bankrupt and requiring a bailout by the EU.

:-"

So… why is Greece so shit nowadays? is it all that racial mixing??? Is that why you moved… to Canada?

All this stuff about modern Greece, has been explained, and with much more negative critique than this amateurish shit.

Another weird fact.
What is modern, up to date, is better than what is old, and not modern.
Life is ascending.

Another weird fact, I learned from Krissy…
Mongrel dogs ae better than pure breds.
Ys…so a bright future awaits mankind.
Brazil+ generations of miscegenation = Mulatto heaven.
Can you imagine the dances, the fornications, the beats…in and out, up and down…?

I would counter this, but everything has already been explained.
That’s such a good argument.

Counter it?
I support it.

Read my critique, 68% European.
It’s far more harsh than your venomous stings.
Did you think I was prejudiced in my judgments?
Ha!!!

Weird fact…
Ligers are better than both tigers and lions, and mules are better than both horses and…asses.
Mixing is always good.

Like if you want to breed a fast horse…you just throw the dice.
That’s how natural selection works.
It’s all part of a divine plan, fate…it’s all determined.

Well now you’re just talking shit.
Better at what? Better at looking like a German Shepherd?

Oh yeah I noticed how you ignored that post. Was wondering if the cat got your tongue.
Or maybe it was just dementia.

Your obsession with age, exposes you.

Ha!!!

Many think that what can hurt them, will hurt others.
This is what I said when I explained the difference between empathy and sympathy/antipathy. They are not the same.

Don’t know…she didn’t explain. I think they’re smarter.

You know, like mulattos compared to Caucasians.
That why I used Brazil as an example of race mixing producing genius. The future of mankind.
A highway to heaven.