RaptorWizard ~ Wired for Battle! Holographic Mew Kardashev

Fork crude dusk temple player’s guide

Ash’s Pikachu (Japanese: サトシのピカチュウ Satoshi’s Pikachu) is the signature Pokémon of the Pokémon anime, and the first Pokémon that Ash obtained on his journey as a Pokémon Trainer, given to him by Professor Oak.

Word Count: 626 | 243,542 | 1,230,008 | 1,466,773 | 6,766 | 21,882

Smoochum - #238

It evolves into Jynx starting at level 30.

^ This means that I Married Bunny, since Smoochum and Jynx do Kisses!!*

It’s also the Prophecy that I just will become Wise, since 008 is Wartortle in the Pokedex, and Jynx is an Oracle.

This is a Force Bond, and the Will of the Force.

O thou, my Will! Thou change of every need, MY needfulness! Preserve me from all small victories!

Thou fatedness of my soul, which I call fate! Thou In-me! Over-me! Preserve and spare me for one great fate!

And thy last greatness, my Will, spare it for thy last–that thou mayest be inexorable IN thy victory! Ah, who hath not succumbed to his victory!

Ah, whose eye hath not bedimmed in this intoxicated twilight! Ah, whose foot hath not faltered and forgotten in victory–how to stand!–

–That I may one day be ready and ripe in the great noontide: ready and ripe like the glowing ore, the lightning-bearing cloud, and the swelling milk-udder:–

–Ready for myself and for my most hidden Will: a bow eager for its arrow, an arrow eager for its star:–

–A star, ready and ripe in its noontide, glowing, pierced, blessed, by annihilating sun-arrows:–

–A sun itself, and an inexorable sun-will, ready for annihilation in victory!

O Will, thou change of every need, MY needfulness! Spare me for one great victory!—

Thus spake Zarathustra.

Joachim Löw (German pronunciation: [ˈjoːaxɪm ˈløːf, joˈʔa-]; born 3 February 1960) is a German football coach, and former player. He is the head coach of the Germany national team, which he led to victory at the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil

Ever Grande City (Japanese: サイユウシティ Saiyu City) is located on an island in eastern Hoenn. The island is blanketed in flowers.

Pokémon Trainers come here to battle the Hoenn Elite Four after earning eight Gym Badges. There are two Pokémon Centers on the island, in the south and in the north. Either can be reached by using Fly

With its steep cliffs, it is impossible to reach the city itself without possessing a Pokémon able to scale the high waterfall on the southern end of the city. High above the ocean, its slopes are lush with grass and flowers. The island is bisected by Hoenn’s Victory Road, which runs through a large mountain at the center of the island.

To be primed and exalted at the Game’s Greatest Station, stand above all other trainers, mark a path of victory through the smoke and flames, and rise above Ash

Romance of the highest drama, star cuddling ballooning celebration statues, Rhydon extricated, an arrow of Shakespeare

Galleries vanquish ascended archaic goldmine singularity triumphant Phenic City Heart Meganium

Word Count: 628 | 244,058 | 1,232,424 | 1,469,666 | 6,793 | 21,950

Channel Larvitar hug glitter tickle squiggle glass fissure fiction sign glaze zoo erotic trance disco

I was Meganium joined by Charizard, and Meganium down the centuries!!

Plastic barbie blanket choo choo train water tower Kid’s WB Yourself!!*

Plush cute sensitive Force Master

Word Count: 628 | 244,110 | 1,232,708 | 1,469,997 | 6,798 | 21,960

^ Pokemon 697 was Tyrantrum, which sounds and looks like Tyranitar, also meaning that I’m Mew!!*

Slowking captain stack cord dream mask screen mist stained glass omega hocus pocus Abra Kadabra Alakazam!!*

Presence scuba dive dot cube dice envelope chance blaze zoo creature LucasArts Jedi immortal Force death afterlife aftermath console

Future ribbon brand new cove voice stallion laser studio dress emblaze zooey deschanel

Prophecy ignite chase search chosen 1 guild hall radio drain life siphon force focus coffin naga sadow

4:37 | Word Count: 629 | 244,234 | 1,233,353 | 1,470,757 | 6,807 | 21,980

This is the Prophecy that I will become the Sithari with a Perfect System

I will rule the world with GligarMan, Zarathustra, with Him as Ho-Oh, and Me as Lugia.

I Won the Prime Cup MasterBall Round 2 GS in Pokemon Stadium 2 on My phone last night, and I even fulfilled the Prophecy of the Sithari, with the Super-Nexus (Lugia or the Star Forge), and the Final Annihilator. I even completed the perfect Zidane system extending all the way to the Macroverse of Kardashev Civilizations.

When Zidane won in 1998, that was the Prime Cup. Petit Cup and Prime Cup are 2 of the 4 tournaments in Pokemon Stadium. It also was the 10th and 26 dimensions, Silver as the Ultimate Pokemon Sneasel/Weavile trainer, and all Kardashev Civilizations scale numbers from 1-9.

When Luiz Felipe Scolari won for Brazil in 2002, that was the Sithari. 67 is Machoke SuperMan, the Super-Nexus, and 79 is Slowpoke Well, Black Hole Final Annihilator. The Sithari in Star Wars is the Prophecy of the 1 liberated from all restrictions, perfect power, perfect destiny.

When Zidane lost in 2006, that was Lugia, Slowking, Regigigas, and Misdreavus making a perfect system in 1970 with Italy Vs. Brazil. It was also Giordano Bruno, a legendary yet somewhat unknown Cosmologist from Italy when Gianluigi Buffon saved Zidane’s header in extra time.

I need to open the door to My Heart, rampage island gizmo curl layer hair horse spoon swoop portal trampoline spring jet cliff hanger gadget grail long ghost storm music cruel evil language gaze star struck lightning escape peace credit dungeon overlord high jig saw puzzle jigglypuff magic squiggle Misdreavus’s Perish Song

Pluck council lotion sheet train rumination shoreline last battle care rod drink couple pose sword wing grow town model bling gift sting grotto orange islands Lugia Chosen 1 Prophecy destiny apex hilt Lightsaber