Trump moral? Xians say yes.

By a nearly 2-to-1 margin, white evangelicals are more likely than other Americans to say the terms “morally upstanding” and “honest” describe Trump at least “fairly well,” according to a new survey from the Pew Research Center.

How is this possible?

Statistically 10% of the world population are official sub-80 IQ morons. I’m guessing the percentage in a demograph like white American evangelists is way higher.

My IQ is at the upper edge of basic measurement systems and I find Trump the most moral American president that has lived since well over a hundred years. This is not rhetorics, but a fact. I am smart as hell. Which is a very difficult thing to be, as Odin confirms: “it is best to be moderately wise, those who see too far into the future are rarely happy”; but things being what they are, I see that Trump is a miracle of morality.

From where I stand, with a shitload of experience, the reasons for loving him are superabundant unless you know absolutely nothing about what was happening in the world at large under the previous regimes the US had.

Trump talks tough and acts like a Christ.
Like Christ, really.

Really hoping the irony/parody rating of that last post is high. But agreed, don’t live in the USA, and have only voted once in my life. (In my defence, I was only in the UK for 2 elections).

Last time I was tested I rated 139 IQ (and yes, that one point really bugs me), long time ago, probably stupider now :smiley: .

Ok, I’ll bite. Purely herd mentality, but how do you justify your stance vs. Trump with erm, pretty much everyone else’s…?

Whoo, only dropped 2 points in 30 years. Cold start, no brain warm up lol. Take that dementia.

Aren’t you a nihilist?

If Trump loses the next election or dies of COVID, will it change your position on this? I ask on the idea that you find Trump moral in the sense that power is morality in a nihilistic framework, and weaknesses like losing or dying will detract from that.

If I’m off base, can you clarify what moral system you’re using?

Nobody is really a nihilist, boss. But there are many variations of philosopher who on account of their persistent nonsense might be classified as a kind of quasi-nihilist… and then only accidentally (because they feel certain about the nonsense they believe). If nihilism is anything, it should be a rating of how many times a philosopher is wrong. So you see the irony; the classical nihilist was originally indicted on believing in nothing… but in believing in nothing, you can’t be wrong about anything. It’s the mawfuckas that’er wrong that’s the problem.

But Jake ain’t a nihilist on purpose because he cares about sumsing. Now if that sumsing is wrong, he’d be one by accident.

But you can’t try to be a nihilist.

Yeah pretty much anyone alive today who isn’t a scholastic theologist philosopher, and claims to believe in ‘god’ - particularly the one from the Bible - can be counted among the american conservative rabble who haven’t enough sense to even have an opinion, much less an informed one. But it isn’t fair to say all religious people are idiots. The scholastics, for instance, were quite intelligent, and/but involved in much higher caliber confusions than the typical Bible thumping american walking the street. These folks just think in ambiguous catch-phrases that are like stickies stuck to contemporary conservatism. So for instance if your anti-abortion, pro gun, and anti-feminist, you’re an upstanding moral person. No questions axed. Nevermind opening a philosophy book on ethics and finding out how utterly complicated the shit is. folks can’t handle complications, so they respond absentmindedly to the catch-phrasing circulating around the media.

I’ve been telling evangelicals that the coronavirus is God’s judgement on Trump’s presidency.

That is one of the most absurd things I’ve ever heard.

Please try and demonstrate it.

Whatever the hell he is, he fuckin’ knows his shit. Whether that shit is all just bullshit, the new shit, bad shit, skunk shit, fart shit … whatever … they all gobble it up. And if you can get people to gobble up your shit, then you got something, whatever you want to call it.

Trump … yeah! He’s the best president since Obama. Trump … no! He’s the best president since Reagan. He’s the best since Lincoln. No, he’s the best since the guy before Lincoln -whoever the hell that was.

But seriously. Ever see Trump’s wife. Not a bad piece of woman eh? But how does a misogynist pig like Trump get a woman like that willing to chain herself to his bedpost? As a guy who tries to respect women, I sometimes wonder if this whole generation ain’t just a bunch of lesbians in denial. Sometimes I just want to go out and get laid, but where does a guy find action in these times? Maybe if I go out in full body protection. What would Trump do if he were me?

Now see this sounds like you’re giving trumpf some kind of sinister credit for being able to devise sophisticated lines of deception on purpose. If so, the difference between a bullshitter and a liar should be brought to your attention. First off, if there is any orchestrated deception going on, trumpf isn’t the architect of it. He just says what his team of advisors behind the curtain tell him to say/do. So you can’t give him any credit for ‘knowing his shit’ in that respect. On the other hand, and likewise, if he’s just bullshitting, he can’t be given any credit for that either… because a bullshitter doesn’t intentionally make any sense. He just bullshits, and whether or not it makes any sense is a hit or miss. If something he says/does seems sinister and malicious, it’s only by accident, only incidentally, not at all planned. But in a certain ironic sense, as a bullshitter, trumpf is far worse than a liar.

go to 4:20

He looks to me to be Mr. Magoo, with a pathological compulsive bullshit disorder (PCBD) … fake hair … and nukes. But that’s just me.

It is my belief, that Trump simply had cellular toxicity poisoning that can happen through everyday foods and pharmaceuticals… that does turn one’s brain to mush, when physically trying to manifest one’s thoughts into words. Modern woes…

He has been much more coherent and succinct in recent days, so it is obviously wearing off… and hopefully his provocative manner and words along with it.

Will that make a difference to how he is perceived by the opposite electorate? Imminent time will tell…

I don’t know about that. Is it real? I just saw a collage of videos of his speakings concerning the coronavirus. It’s obvious that he’s a stereotypical caricature of a fat bullshitter con man. And he doesn’t care if we know he’s lying. It’s improvised lying. It’s comical but frightfully serious.

vocaroo.com/aMYIwniwmNK

Tremendous tremendous tremendous tremendous, nod nod nod nod…

I think you’ve done an incredible, incredible job, Felix, and I’m proud to have you on my staff. Together we could make biyyins and biyyins of dollars.

Trump prolly thinks his turds are tremendous. “I had a tremendous crap this morning! Magnificent for the country. Greatest in history. Such a relief for everyone!”

Nah all bourgeois hold themselves secretly in contempt at the awareness of how small and weak they are in the company of those they exploit. This is what doubles their toxicity and turns simple motives to profit into actual expressions of revenge. They recognize they would be nothing if not a parasite, and this enrages them. Secretly, as it were. And to further this self disgust even more, they recognize that those of their own class also know and experience the same thing… therefore making any admiration and respect between them utterly fake. To relieve themselves of this self contempt - through a kind of catharsis - they hate those they exploit with envious shame. Put Trump in a room with a soldier, or a steel worker, or a master composer, or a professional athlete, or a doctor, or any other productive member of society, and you’ll see an expert actor at work trying to maintain a persona of integrity.