Trump moral? Xians say yes.

Tremendous tremendous tremendous tremendous, nod nod nod nod…

I think you’ve done an incredible, incredible job, Felix, and I’m proud to have you on my staff. Together we could make biyyins and biyyins of dollars.

Trump prolly thinks his turds are tremendous. “I had a tremendous crap this morning! Magnificent for the country. Greatest in history. Such a relief for everyone!”

Nah all bourgeois hold themselves secretly in contempt at the awareness of how small and weak they are in the company of those they exploit. This is what doubles their toxicity and turns simple motives to profit into actual expressions of revenge. They recognize they would be nothing if not a parasite, and this enrages them. Secretly, as it were. And to further this self disgust even more, they recognize that those of their own class also know and experience the same thing… therefore making any admiration and respect between them utterly fake. To relieve themselves of this self contempt - through a kind of catharsis - they hate those they exploit with envious shame. Put Trump in a room with a soldier, or a steel worker, or a master composer, or a professional athlete, or a doctor, or any other productive member of society, and you’ll see an expert actor at work trying to maintain a persona of integrity.

George Conway: ‘Don’t Be Fooled’ By Donald Trump’s Change In Tone On Coronavirus
“It doesn’t diminish his incompetence, ignorance or propensity for administrative chaos,”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/george-conway-coronavirus-column-donald-trump_n_5e746d00c5b6f5b7c541a2c7

I haven’t caught any more news clips of him, so as to make a more valued judgement on his mental well-being.

More interesting than that, is how global affairs are going to evolve over the following days, weeks, and coming months.

To go back to the original topic, I was thinking more about this, and I think “white evangelicals” are more of an ethnicity than a religion. had a friend growing up who identified as Irish Catholic as his ethnicity, even though he was an avowed atheist. I suspect something similar is going on here: people who describe themselves as ‘evangelicals’ are talking more about tribal membership than about creed. Taken that way, there’s no tension between identifying as an evangelical and supporting a reprehensible incompetent.

Is Covid-19 killing Globalism? RIP - how can that work?

My implication was not about Covid-19’s general impact on Globalism, but more about what will happen next, in regard to it.

Morality must prevail.

Why must morality prevail…? Doesn’t exactly have a great track record at prevailing so far lol. And which morality are you specifying…?

Yes there’s a long history of people interpreting Christianity according to their ethnocentric interests. This they often do even as they are unconscious of the ethnic biases that underlie their beliefs. White evangelicalism is one more instance of this. And indeed we may ask if there is ever a religion which in practice doesn’t do this to some extent.

Going all the way back to the Old Testament and the cult of Yahweh only Israelites.

Why should it not?

…in the general sense of the word.

Will Christians (and all other Faiths and Religions) say Yes, if faced with a mandatory Covid-19 vaccination?

If there is a global mandatory vaccine, there is already talk of needing to know what is in it… right down to the very last ingredient and base solution, as most anaesthetists don’t even know what is in anaesthetic… even though we are told to confer with them to discuss any concerns and allergies we may have.

See if you can spot a trend among today’s New York Times Headlines:
Mail Delays Fuel Concern Trump Is Undercutting Postal System Ahead of Voting
John Lewis Was the Anti-Trump
Trump’s Coronavirus Testing Chief Concedes a Lag in Test Results
Trump Still Defers to Putin, Even as He Dismisses U.S. Intelligence and the Allies
More Than Just a Tweet: Trump’s Campaign to Undercut Democracy
Does Trump Want to Save His Economy?

Never ending fake news is their trend.

Or at least that’s how it looks in Hades.

What specifically is “fake” in those stories?

Jakob

I thought that the greatest requirement for being like Christ was Truth, Truth, Truth and nothing but the Truth.
Did Christ speak in ways which only suited his own purpose? Did Christ’s Truth change depending on his mood and what he had to gain?
Did Christ speak in a way which could be totally irresponsible and harmful to others without any regard, intelligence and reflection?
Did Christ speak to benefit himself depending on which way the wind blew?

Trump talks tough and acts like a Christ.
Like Christ, really., says Jacob

This is true. Why? Awareness of inversion, generally spells a bifulcrinated realism, both moral and ethical.

Which lead to the cogito, not the other wah around.

Testament before even Being
Being over nothingness.
Essence over existence.
Consciousness before existence.
all before particular.
Eternal before the beginning.
everything before the beginning.
Nothing before Anything …

Hello Arc, welcome back.