The Fourteen Cosmological Arguments for the Existence of God

A triangle is an idea. Where do ideas reside? In minds.

Oh, so you’re a solipsist now?

You can’t perceive that which doesn’t already exist.

Like I stated before… a triangle is greater than god.

God did not invent platonic forms, god relies upon them (otherness) to perceive its existence in the first place.

All eternal forms are not sentient, and they are greater than any possible sentient being !!

The idea of a triangle resides in my mind. That’s why I can perceive it. That’s not solipsism.

That’s exactly what solipsism is! It has no reality outside your observation/perception.

I already gave you this disproof of omniscience:

If everything comes from you, then there is no “outside”, “otherness” with which to distinguish yourself from… which means that YOU cannot exist.

Oh my John, what a difference a half decade can make!

I’m not even remotely close to the same person you debated back then!

Let’s keep it going!

Sock-puppet much?

Sad times, mad times, but not glad times, but yawn times, because you could do better in Class times… but you didn’t. Uh oh!

Solipsism is the belief that the self is all that can be known to exist. It is not the belief that ideas exist only in a mind.

Ahh… the self-unobservant troll formulating words in some random combination.

You know, you could even be less troll-like and state which of the two of us you directed that at!!

Just slightly less troll-like!

Your cooking recipes are good though!

You know, the funny thing about people who believe in god, is that EVERYTHING is the MIND of god! (Omniscient - knows all) (omnipresent- pervades all) (omnipotent - not only caused but DOES everything!)

Read #1. You’ll understand why that is.

So let me ask you this again John:

Is god powerful enough to send us all to heaven forever and let each being learn about suffering through infinite time on THEIR OWN TERMS!?!?!

Is god a dictator? Wanting us to only learn on gods own terms?

Evolution causes suffering. You are really asking whether God can avoid creating us through evolution? We are the products of evolution, so evolution is in our DNA. We cannot be something else but what we are.

So… let me get this straight!

God doesn’t have the power to make evolutionary non-suffering?

I can prove otherwise.

But aside from my proof… you don’t think god can do this?

God cannot make evolution something besides itself. That would be incoherent. Evolution involves suffering.

Really? You mean that god could have not placed every being (Including atoms and microbes) into its own non-zero sum hyper-dimensional reality attached to individual desire matrices forever?

Funny me?!? I know god could have done that!

See… here’s the deal. Evolution can still occur with this!!

Sure, there are gods!!! Don’t get me wrong!!! I’ve seen their vast powers firsthand!!!

But is there THEE god?!

No fucking way! That’s where you and I diverge!

The ONLY! power that anyone cares about god is omnibenevolence… nobody gives a shit about the rest. Is this omnibenevolent to you? No!

That means all past and present gods are false gods!

You are a product of evolution. God could put you in heaven, but your DNA is still from evolution. You are a creature derived from evolution.

God could cause every possible organism to be on heaven on earth through the process of evolution!

You deny gods power?

Says he who’s having a conversation with himself, in the form of a sock puppet… that’s the worst kind of trolling ever… making the site look like joke!

Recipes? That’s all he’s got… I share recipes… :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

As you were, troll.

:sleeping-boring:

:sleeping-yellow:

Not sure what you’re asking?

Its like the Thunderwizard says. Only Christians are so insecure about whether or not their God exists that they need arguments for it - to convince themselves.

Please, just move over to a real religion.

The existence of God is a question of reason. Therefore, there is a need for reasoning for God’s existence.