just out of curiosity...

What’s up with Know Thyself? The last time anyone has posted at all in the Agora was Friday the 19th.

You all know my own personal opinion about Satyr’s clique/claque, but I still liked to drop in every now and then and explore the latest in hard core moral and political objectivism. The reactionary genes/memes trips in particular.

Also, KT is actually a place one can go to experience “serious philosophy”? Even if only their own twisted version of it.

Little or no “chit chat” or “social media” posting bullshit there, right?

So, what’s the scoop?

I was wondering the same thing… it’s completely deserted… no posts for two weeks now from anyone, apart from that one you’ve mentioned from the 19th. The mass desertion/silence, is odd.

The end of an era, perhaps? or something more ominous? :open_mouth:

At least the profoundly mysterious spectacle revolving around the “rodent” polishyouthgotipbanned trudges on: knowthyself.forumotion.net/t278 … ith-ithaha

Me, I was designated as the “chimp” in the dungeon. And, let’s face it, a chimp is a hell of a lot more evolved than a rodent.

Well, genetically if not memetically. :sunglasses:

Good lad, that Polish Youth… holding the fort.

I reckon, they’ve gone on a group holiday and have no internet connection where they are, or… they’ve all been arrested in a midnight swoop. :-s

Hi Chimp, meet Brown Cow… how do you do? I think I’m the only one who actually liked my KTS-bestowed animal-affiliated name… it’s kinda cute, or cool…

Next up: the reaction from “shit smears”. :sunglasses:

…you mean, the one with the most unfortunate name of them all. :open_mouth:

Maybe they all got covid. They do seem like an unsanitary bunch and like the types who would call it a hoax if their leader called it a hoax.

knowthyself.forumotion.net/t2707-pandemics - you can see for yourself what he/they think on the current pandemic, and pandemics of yore.

Still no sign of life over there… even Polish Youth has gone silent… the plot thickens. :-k

Let’s really go off the deep end…

What if every single poster at KT was merely a character that Satyr invented? Like he once suggested to me that Lyssa was in the dungeon.

From time to time Satyr has taken a week or so off from posting. But others always posted in the interim. What’s strange this time is that they have all ceased from posting.

That’s weird.

So, among other things, let’s see if Trump tweets about it. :-k

Lol… do let us know if Trump does… I’m not on Twitter often, I’m more IG / TT inclined.

I think most there are sock-puppets of Satyr… but who is Satyr. :-k

The good old days, when their hate was strong, but now they have grown weak and therefore hateless… I miss being hated… it used to feed my soul, and now I’m empty inside… makes a dramatic exit, stage left.

One of my finest Works…

Sorry to have to break the news to you, but I think you were the Imbecile, back in the day… 8-[

:laughing:

“What a pretentious hypocrite, the brown cow is?
She belongs here?
Measuring success with quantities…popularity being the motive? More is more, for this unsophisticated cow, who has the audacity to claim MENSA membership potential…like a few other bovines here?
And what does she have as proof of this intelligence?
Nadda?”

Unsophisticated? Moi! :angry-fire:

:angry-nono:

“She’s found her place in the bovine herd.“

I never knew he cared… :cry: I guess he missed my presence, in the dungeon that he had instantly relegated me to and where he would converse with me in, upon my registering at KTS.

He’s back!!! :laughing:

Shall we ask him if he enjoyed his Spring break? :smiley:

I liked him as Aegean… if he actually was Aegean… the Vampire thread discussion had just begun to get really interesting, when he was suddenly banned.

I cannot carry on further, without mentioning Polish Youth’s new avatar… visually questionable, but not necessarily visually pleasing.

One cannot help but find him amusingly hilariously funny… hitting Satyr right where it hurts, literally. :open_mouth:

Actually, it may well be weirder still.

He did post yesterday. But it was a tiny little thing in the LYCEUM. The main forum is still empty of new posts going back to June 19th.

And I’ve always been of the opinion that ILP should have the equivalent of the dungeon here.

Um… ILP doesn’t? :-s

Nope.

Otherwise the Chimp might still be doing battle here with σάτυρος. :astonished:

Well… he still can do battle, here, with you, because he isn’t banned.

Members can be confined to the Rant House… the ILP version of the KTS dungeon, but it was thought to be inhumane, and so abandoned as a practice.

Yeah I dunno what’s going on over there. Strangely silent.

Something’s right… something’s terribly right over there.

Note to Satyr:

That true? Not banned?

Well, by all means then, let’s wield more words as though they were more swords here in rant. :wink: