Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

I have seen videographical evidence, of Biden’s racial outpourings…

1 …not sure why the Dems selected him, to run.

2 …there’s no way he’s winning this election.

3 …having always admired Trump, I’m very pleased that he’s doing very admirable things.

youtu.be/AaYKn7_bFiE

Nice!

Sun breaks through right now.

I’ve also seen footage of Biden stroking the hair, face and neck of a 6 year old girl, and he had to be led away, by the arm, by one of his political Aides. He was quite provocative and sensual about it, too. :neutral_face:

ew

Biden looks like he’s got an uncooked pancake plastered to his forehead. Or like one of those androids from the 90s scifi movies. The one in aliens. Like his head doesn’t look real. He looks like something an amateur special effects artist from the 90s would come up with in the studio.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftpc4fwcDfk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K7sa7EeUGc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h8XzB6-m1s[/youtube]

And your point is?

Same as yours.

Well that was a non-event, then…

Joe Biden is known as “creepy uncle joe”

This isn’t really news.

Trump is hypersexualized too. It corrupts his mind.

Yeah, so either way it swings it’s embarrassing. Trump has his own special “brand” of embarrassing.

Only Americans could care about awkwardness in a situation like this.

Just keep supporting these pedophiles, even as Trump is rolling them up. Very wise.

The flitty wisdom.

:laughing:

Yeah, Trump and Biden are such great Americans.

Is this what this is about? Trump is the only anti-pedophile president?

He’s the only president on record to repeatedly walk into the teen America pageant changing room! (Which he owned!). Shows you what his stance is on abuse of power!

Trump is a pervert moral nihilist.

What would happen if neither party candidate won the electoral requirement? What if the voting was so bent by writing in a candidate you really could respect as a president? Seriously. If the GOP could replace Trump who would they choose? Pence would be an upgrade. If the Dems could replace Biden who would they choose? And fuck to hell Hillary. These people aren’t on the ticket because of an American populace, they are compromises against each other which does no “American” service. Americans build a more perfect union. That’s what Americans do. Let’s define that a bit more specifically.

As far as candidates it’s an embarrassment either way.

So the next question is obviously, between the two who is the less embarrassing? (To continue the vernacular of the OP, as there appears some blow-back regarding notions of the absence of pride in being a part of what is transpiring. Rights paired with responsibility and all that hog wash.)

And if you feel you ain’t a part of it, we have failed in the creation of a more perfect union.

How are we going to agree on that metric and its extents? Great again or greater again?

Mowk,

My motto is, “great for the first time”

I always write myself in because this government has completely abandoned the greatest part of the constitution (separate but equal powers) (which was stolen from a Native American tribe incidentally)

Money seems to be the only thing that talks in politics.