just heard Biden's speech

Ignore phoneutria’s interrogation, smears. She just votes for the guy who lowers taxes because she fuckin hates paying taxes. That’s her whole platform; LMIA (leave my income alone).

also healthcare debate and the deficit have fuck all to do with unemployment

ignore promethean, smears
he’s just a very clever dumbass

yo promethean
nice bikes you got there
i don’t think it’s fair that you should have two bikes, while your fellow worker men have none though
extremely unfair

See that’s some soft ass social Democrat shit right there. Tryna give everybody free stuff.

We’ont do shit like that. All we ax is that there is an equal obligation of all to work… or… no social contract.

all that I ask is there there’s a lower gravity acceleration cuz I wanna fly

but natural laws have a way of not doing what you want, it sucks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_distribution

Pareto was an economic fatalist who happened to find a natural tendency in economic behavior and then wuz like ‘WE CAN NEVER CHANGE THIS’ but sil already pwned pareto I think.

That’s because…

[b]How much of Trump’s wall is done?

On December 17, 2019, acting Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection Mark Morgan stated that 93 miles of barriers has been built during the Trump administration; according to CBP figures, at least 90 miles of that replaced existing structures.

Trump wall - Wikipedia
[/b]

Perhaps they started, with replacing the old section, and then will continue, by starting on the new section, from there…

I believe that the new higher US unemployment figure has already been resolved/explained, by Phon… a naughty move, on your part MrR. :eusa-naughty:

link me to said pwning please
I’ll make my own analysis

cuz you’re like
talking about some ‘sil’ dude
like I’m supposed to know who that is
like I have any familiarity with the commie shit you read

Sil, silhouette for long, isnt one of the commie bastards I read. He’s leans to the left yeah but he dont go hard.

(Sil you pwned pareto right? Please tell me you pwned pareto and give me a link. If you haven’t, hurry up and pwn him in a thread real quick)

why don’t YOU pwn pareto real quick’n easy over here then, if ur so smart
puts on spectacles
:-k

Please dont do that. I cant control myself when you put on those spectacles.

:romance-kisslips:

you wish

I’m reading up on the pareto fella. The period during which he was working was the industrial boom, a very young stage of capitalism that led very quickly and directly to those kinds of unbalanced distributions. He just noted this happening. But the distribution laws are obviously things that can be consciously modified if they become known… because you can purposely redistribute and defy that rule.

Course some will argue that these ratios express the natural, deserved distribution of wealth… that talent controls this… that it is meritocratic. But then a critic raises and excellent point:

“The maximum success never coincides with the maximum talent, and vice-versa,” and that such factors are the result of chance.”

Discuss.

the distribution of success and the distribution of talent, the distribution of workload, the distribution of effort, the distribution of wealth, etc are not necessarily coincident
but they all tend toward pareto ratios

cuz as far as i know there is already an equal obligation of all to work
but you can hire 10 dudes to do a job and 2 of them are going to do 80% the work
It be like that

Are you copping an attitude, Prom???

Don’t make me call the authorities to inject you with estrogen…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tej-HxU_OM4[/youtube]

Sounds like Anarcho-Liberal-Left-Fascist paradise?

forget biden’s speech, let me give it to you straight

there are two supreme court judges over 80
both appointed by clinton
in a supreme court that already is 5-4 rep dem

do you want a 7-2 supreme court?

specially you unaffiliated undecided swing state type of folks
just register and vote this once goddammit
if you’re center, you don’t want that kind of unbalance in the supreme court for fuck knows how long
fucking vote for biden

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOQMohLkC3E[/youtube]

Congrats man.