Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

I take it you are not a great fan of Karma. The ongoing process of judgement - every moment of every day.
Nature’s retribution for lost harmony.
He/She had it coming.
A pity. Such a vision would enable you to live your life without getting your knickers in a twist every time you see something that you perceive as bad.
Someone says, “Nice Day.” You could reply: “Isn’t it just.”

‘Karma’ Is like a fucking RPG Nintendo game. That trivializes life’s sufferings. Nobody with a conscience would walk away from this and go to heaven leaving everyone behind.! Only sociopaths don’t have their consent violated from others having their consent violated. And even at that! Sociopaths have their consent violated all the time!

I have lived in my current house for thirty years. I could give you a pretty detailed description of it’s layout.
You report that you recently spent three million years in hell. Please provide a detailed description.
You talk about going to heaven. Where is it?
Concerned for your welfare, I took the trouble to draw your attention to some of your hate-fuelled diatribes - less than ten minutes later you begin a post to Kropotkin thus: “You fucking idiot.”

Question: Do you drink alcohol on a daily basis? Do you drink excessively on a daily basis?

There is nothing unusual in Ecmamdu, he belongs in a class of thinkers that Maldoror belonged to centuries ago. Except his optics changed focus from the creator to the created.
It is a hate of post modernism from the point of view of a baby, crying for attention.

There aren’t words in the English language to describe non terrestrial hells. Even most terrestrial hells!!! I tried in one thread to describe “the attempting to destroy existence” hell

The reason this particular hell is designed that way, is that all you end up doing is destroying your spirit. There are worse hells than this hell BUT! (So it’s tempting when you’ve been to other terrestrial and non terrestrial hells… ) I mean it really fucking sucks beyond comprehension , but actually seems like a really good deal at the time! Usually someone’s conscience kicks it to prevent this hell from occurring (because other people are at stake too), you have to REALLY want to destroy existence to bring you there, to the precipice/ decision point for that hell. Not many people are as motivated as I was. I chose against it at the last moment.

You have to understand what I had to become to survive things that would crush you in days, that I endured for years. When I see people doing stupid shit, I want them to know that I think they’re doing stupid shit.

I’m going to be blunt with you, existence is very straight forward. All negative zero sum memories are going to have to be regretted by every being in existence, except for the memories of working to fix that specific problem. If you do fix that specific problem, you won’t have to regret anything!

That’s all this is man! In the absence that, I will put hell bait in its place with words, sometimes with spirit.

Please can you provide a link, Meno.

Meno is getting desperate. I’m not a Maldoror.

I’ve never once in my life seen life as absurd. I’ve seen it as consent violating and evil, but never absurd.

I’m not an existentialist. I’m not a post modernist.

…that’s why I’m reading, but won’t be replying to this thread. There is something about you’re and mine intellect or personality, or both, that the guy takes issue with, but I’ve never claimed to be globally appealing to all minds… have you?

I want to make this very clear to meno especially:

Trump is postmodernism embodied. Meno has a whole thread about how crappy trump is, but defends for himself and shames me for not being post modern.

No that would be me.

Iambiguous,

Think this through. If we become nothing after we die here, then for good people, the most logical choice is suicide. This earth hates goodness. You are not a good person so it doesn’t hate you. Suicide requires what ??? 5 minutes of suffering max? And then oblivion? Good trade off!!

Unfortunately for me, I know we don’t die.

I get it, you think post modernism is cool, so does MagsJ … all postmodernism is, is using referents to say referents don’t refer.

Do you walk off a cliff just because referents make no sense to you? NEVER!!!

What you and mags are doing is digging into people who’ve actually been to real hell and telling them that nothing refers. That’s some psychopathic shit, and all psychopaths are sadists by nature.

But that’s a label! gasp

I hate both of you like I hate the “they” and “them” movement.

“Why does he hate us so much, obviously we reduced this specimen to that level. All we do because we’re afraid of judgement is state that referents don’t occur, what’s wrong with that?”

When your being tortured and someone keeps repeating (when they’re not only not being tortured, but you and MagsJ actually are enjoying torturing you) that you’re just a ‘mentally ill objectivist who believes torture exists.’

You two are the lowest of the low in the human species. There’s a lot of people like you. I’d even say as much as 100 million.

Problem is. You’re outnumbered. Problem is. We don’t die.

Godammit ecman you’re cracking up.

What I call his “condition”. And by posting here he consents to our reacting to it.

I hate you fucking god people. Iambiguous is a god person too (there’s no morality if god doesn’t exist - exact same argument every theist uses!).

My entire life is non consensual. I’m not consenting to idiots reacting!

Lyssa once called him a Crypto Christian, and lemme tell you something right now; kierkegaard was on some same exact shit that biggs does. Boaf them niggas is tryna get you to take a leap of faith because nothing else makes sense in a world like this (in so many words).

Then I’m not consenting to you calling me an idiot. Proving your point right? :laughing:

Anyone who doesn’t think consent violation isn’t topic #1 for all of existence is an idiot. They deserve to be labeled!

What if the expectation of the one who’s consent is violated, is unreasonable?

What if joe gets to the cooler before mike and gets the last mountain dew? Is that reason enough for Mike to condemn all of existence? I mean his consent was violated, and that’s all it takes. Even if there is one little consent violation, the universe should not exist. Right?

(watch me work, y’all. I’m fixin to tie this dude into a pretzel)

Then stop stalling and start a Media channel. You asked for that one because you’re, you know… globally appealing to all minds.