Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

…that’s why I’m reading, but won’t be replying to this thread. There is something about you’re and mine intellect or personality, or both, that the guy takes issue with, but I’ve never claimed to be globally appealing to all minds… have you?

I want to make this very clear to meno especially:

Trump is postmodernism embodied. Meno has a whole thread about how crappy trump is, but defends for himself and shames me for not being post modern.

No that would be me.

Iambiguous,

Think this through. If we become nothing after we die here, then for good people, the most logical choice is suicide. This earth hates goodness. You are not a good person so it doesn’t hate you. Suicide requires what ??? 5 minutes of suffering max? And then oblivion? Good trade off!!

Unfortunately for me, I know we don’t die.

I get it, you think post modernism is cool, so does MagsJ … all postmodernism is, is using referents to say referents don’t refer.

Do you walk off a cliff just because referents make no sense to you? NEVER!!!

What you and mags are doing is digging into people who’ve actually been to real hell and telling them that nothing refers. That’s some psychopathic shit, and all psychopaths are sadists by nature.

But that’s a label! gasp

I hate both of you like I hate the “they” and “them” movement.

“Why does he hate us so much, obviously we reduced this specimen to that level. All we do because we’re afraid of judgement is state that referents don’t occur, what’s wrong with that?”

When your being tortured and someone keeps repeating (when they’re not only not being tortured, but you and MagsJ actually are enjoying torturing you) that you’re just a ‘mentally ill objectivist who believes torture exists.’

You two are the lowest of the low in the human species. There’s a lot of people like you. I’d even say as much as 100 million.

Problem is. You’re outnumbered. Problem is. We don’t die.

Godammit ecman you’re cracking up.

What I call his “condition”. And by posting here he consents to our reacting to it.

I hate you fucking god people. Iambiguous is a god person too (there’s no morality if god doesn’t exist - exact same argument every theist uses!).

My entire life is non consensual. I’m not consenting to idiots reacting!

Lyssa once called him a Crypto Christian, and lemme tell you something right now; kierkegaard was on some same exact shit that biggs does. Boaf them niggas is tryna get you to take a leap of faith because nothing else makes sense in a world like this (in so many words).

Then I’m not consenting to you calling me an idiot. Proving your point right? :laughing:

Anyone who doesn’t think consent violation isn’t topic #1 for all of existence is an idiot. They deserve to be labeled!

What if the expectation of the one who’s consent is violated, is unreasonable?

What if joe gets to the cooler before mike and gets the last mountain dew? Is that reason enough for Mike to condemn all of existence? I mean his consent was violated, and that’s all it takes. Even if there is one little consent violation, the universe should not exist. Right?

(watch me work, y’all. I’m fixin to tie this dude into a pretzel)

Then stop stalling and start a Media channel. You asked for that one because you’re, you know… globally appealing to all minds.

Absolutely correct. People in their ignorance treat minor consent violations as just that: minor.

Once you understand existence, you realize that if a minor one DOES occur, it’s only a matter of time before a major one.

Any wise person treats minor consent violations as major ones (internally) because they realize not only the threat, but the inevitability of a major one.

How’s that pretzel going for you?

Okay, but is that the same as arguing that it is topic #0.999…?

Oh, and what happens to idiots after they die?

Or, if none of us die, what will it be like for your own non-idiotic “I” after your body starts reconfiguring back to star stuff? Rounding it off to the least improbable outcome if necessary.

Also, when our physical body shuffles off this mortal coil, is there still hating and feeling sorry for others on the other side? How about consent violation? Anything we should know about that when confronted by the Grim Reaper?

Iambiguous,

You really don’t get it. There is no heaven I can go to when anyone in all of existence is having their consent violated. There’s no heaven I can retreat to. It doesn’t exist for me.

I’m doing the smart thing… I’m regretting every memory I can possibly have in an existence that has even a single zero sum nature to it!

You keep trolling god (as usual) you should be much more concerned about the spirit of your next door neighbor!

Iambiguous I’m not ultimately out for you or MagsJ … I’m trying to explain the the simplest terms; the universe is not what you thought it was.

:laughing:

They’ve probably succumbed to death, by way of a Darwin Award…

As a multi resurrected being who tried to destroy existence: I know I know a lot more than both of you combined. You think I was happy about my resurrections? I hate them to this day. You think I was happy existence couldn’t be destroyed? I hate it to this day.

By the way, I was never such a douchebag that I’d laugh about shit like this like iambiguous and MagsJ did and do. It’s not fucking funny that we live forever! Sorry. It’s just not funny. You both haven’t figured it out yet. I have an extremely, extremely morbid sense of humor… the shit you two commiserate and laugh about is not funny. I’ll laugh about anything. Eternal damnation is not funny. Though I must admit part of the eternal damnation is that everyone intentionally misunderstands you and they always laugh at you (otherwise it wouldn’t be much of a hell - would it?)

Words just words talking about words right? Which is why you have words to reply to words??? Right?

I know I’m in hell for trying to wake this species up (that’s a super harsh hell), but I know one thing about existence you don’t know… if someone realizes their mistakes and atones for all their sin, and their still being sent to hell… the tables turn. Only send someone to hell for as long and only as long as they learn their transgressions, otherwise, you’re going to hell.

I’m not a perfect being (no such thing currently exists) otherwise we wouldn’t be having this inane discussion. But I’m as close to a perfect human as a perfect being can be.

Okay, but my point is that it does exist for others. Does that then make them idiots simply because they don’t think like you do about this [and consent violation]? By, say, definition?

And what is the fate of idiots when they die? As opposed to those who are not idiots.

Okay, but if your life depended on it, how would you demonstrate to others that they are idiots if they don’t do the same? In other words, if they don’t accept that they are idiots just because you call them idiots.

How about your own next door neighbors? What’s up with their spirit? And where exactly is this spirit located if my own neighbor should ask?

And, as I noted on another thread, all I’m attempting here is to [possibly] help you:

You may actually come to accept that just because others don’t agree with you about what the universe itself is, it doesn’t automatically make them idiots or trolls.

Iambiguous,

It’s not always about idiots or trolls. Unfortunately for me it’s about experience, and fortunately for you, it’s about a lack of experience. That’s my curse, but I’m not the only one!

I’ve never claimed I could explain hell with human words in any human language. My past was simple before all this shit (being hit by a freight train by the spirit world) started happening to me. Make suicide clinics to everyone on earth, and give it to them no matter what! I still believe that to this day actually!

The shit I’ve seen though… man… fucked up!

I was so set in my ways, that when the spirit world hit me like a freight train, I ignored and denied it for a fucking decade! Probably not unusual.

After all this shit, I am still an atheist and I still believe in suicide clinics for all… but now (unfortunately) I know none of us ever die.

All I can give you is shit you can’t verify. I understand that. I don’t even think I want a follower…

But I do know one thing! Nobody wants consent violation. The idea that people have the luxury to think that they do leaves me speechless … I think about them and I think about all the decades of real hell I’ve been through (I’m not talking human diseases here or gangs fucking you up) I’m talking real hell. And I shake my head, and think to myself, “I wish I could get through to them”. But I know I can’t. I used to be you. Even to this day, I hate faith and trust. If I were you, I’d doubt me too iambiguous.