“I’m Joe Biden’s husband. Joe Biden.” - Joe Biden.

A demented man to do your killing for you -
classy, Marxists. Reaaaaaall classy as usual.

K: I see you have finally drifted off the deep end…
No idea what you are talking about…

Kropotkin

Because Trump doesn’t have Dementia and your candidate does, duh…?

I can’t tell who’s running though… Joe Biden, or his husband?

Kek in kekkistan… wait he can put his husband on the ticket. Biden/Biden.

google.com/amp/s/www.mediai … sband/amp/

youtu.be/JC77EerVWq8

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrYZ_BO8lxQ[/youtube]

Don’t give DNC any bright ideas!

K: and once again, you have nothing but a false attack upon Biden…

you actually can’t defend IQ45 without mentioning, Clinton, Biden Obama
or China…

11 democrat debates over several months with the last being less then 6 months
ago, and not once was it suggested by anyone that Biden had any
cognition issues, unlike IQ45 who didn’t even know what country Beirut
was in…

if you feel so good about this, show us the last debate between Biden and Bernie…
in March… if there are issues, it will show us… but you can’t because they aren’t there…

Kropotkin

Empathy is really difficult for you, - feelings or human pathos in general does not come too natural to a robot like yourself, but consider it were your own children that went through what your party leaders now have been proven to have done to numberless children.

You would like that? It wouldn’t actually surprise me if you would like it and particulate in it though.

So never mind.

K: and once again, another incomprehensible post that makes no sense…

No wonder you like IQ45… he makes absolutely no sense either…

birds of a feathers…

Kropotkin

Fixed,

You’re ad homming the robots ?!?!?!

That’s a slur to you ?!?!?!

Existence is very big. AI exists all over the cosmos! Fucking with a robot is the same as fucking with people who think with their meat!

These are sentient beings fixed.

Maybe we could like fine anybody who votes Democrat because of what a few Democrats did in epstein island. I think that would be fair and it makes perfect sense.

You’re gonna vote for a clinically demented advocate of child slavery.

K: NO, I am not voting for Donald Trump. I am voting for Joe Biden…

Kropotkin

Peter, I believe you are suffering from dementia as well. And a relatively advanced stage too, as what youve forgotten is only a few months ago. Dont you remember? About how you voted a now proven serial pedophile in office in the 90s?
Im so sorry for you man, if your mind is so thoroughly sick. Though it doesn’t excuse making the same error again to be fair.

More and more it seems that, in order to pretend that the dnc isn’t what it really is, people have to allow their brain to decompose.
Its actually a known phenomenon in clinical psychology that people who live with lies acquire dementia much sooner.

By the way when will cancel culture turn to the party that fought for slavery?
They’re addressing all kinds of minor side issues, attacking statues and pop stars, but the real target would be the Democratic Party.

For Peter K:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSUPfnYdXFU[/youtube]
Compilation of Biden’s Public Lies and Plagiarism

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWZbdLpLEHc[/youtube]
[Election 2020] Joe Biden Dementia Compilation

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4PLSPvJ9BY[/youtube]
Biden Touching Girls Compilation

Defend Biden, Peter.

Here what you gotta remember when examining the behavior of a would-be old white geezer politician under suspicion of being sexually attracted to minor aged females.

A TRUE perv would not be so openly intimate with females in public, like Biden is. Because he would obviously know such intimate behavior would draw suspicion… and one would only be worried about drawing such attention if one was a perv.

Because biden so openly interacts with females this way, he must not be afraid of being thought of as a perv because it hasn’t crossed his mind. There is no guilty dog barking first, here.

Rather in biden this behavior is genuinely paternal, and its affection is shirley not sexually oriented. This is father biden (who’s lost three family members) expressing his natural paternal affection for females.

Now trumpf on the other hand. When he goes hands on a female, we sense none of this affection… rather a kind of arrogance and vanity… as if trumpf were thinking ‘this female should feel privileged that I’m touching her’.

Again, biden MUST know that his behavior can be construed as excessive… a little too touchy maybe… so if he truly was a perv, he would try to hide it… especially in public media.

Now me on the other hand, id’a prolly tried to cop a feel on one of those hottie, but I’m a shameless libertine and therefore impervious to guilt.

Fixed Cross: Peter, I believe you are suffering from dementia as well. And a relatively advanced stage too, as what youve forgotten is only a few months ago. Dont you remember? About how you voted a now proven serial pedophile in office in the 90s?
Im so sorry for you man, if your mind is so thoroughly sick. Though it doesn’t excuse making the same error again to be fair.

K: ummm, anyone who reads my post can tell you that I am still fully functional mentally…
it is my body that is falling apart…you seem to have reality issues… so, prove to me
that Clinton was/is a pedophile… and what is the right wing fixation with pedophiles?
you are utterly obsessed with people being a pedophile… what the hell is wrong with you?

fix: More and more it seems that, in order to pretend that the dnc isn’t what it really is, people have to allow their brain to decompose.
Its actually a known phenomenon in clinical psychology that people who live with lies acquire dementia much sooner.

K: we know that to be true because we know in 4 years of being president, IQ45 has
been documented to have lied over 20,000 times

fix:
By the way when will cancel culture turn to the party that fought for slavery?
They’re addressing all kinds of minor side issues, attacking statues and pop stars, but the real target would be the Democratic Party.
[/quote]
K: the cancel culture will vanish quickly as most such things do…it is unimportant…

look at the facts and they will tell you that the GOP is trying to kill our children by
sending them to school in the middle of a pandemic…
the GOP is anti-mask which to my mind means they don’t care how many
thousands of people die… mask is proven to discourage transmission of the
disease… the GOP has publicly suggest that old people die to get the economy
moving again… publicly…usually they are quiet when they try to kill old people…
but once again, they are in favor of ending social security and medicare,
another attempt to kill millions of senior citizens like my mom who is 85…

you cannot deny these facts… they are a matter of public record…

but of course you will return to dementia as some sort of weird defense
of your party… and why? you don’t have anything else…

Kropotkin

Prom, he’s such a lech and has always been a lech that he doesn’t care.

And Peter, you think that the fact checkers who call out Trump aren’t lying, aren’t part of the Democratic party, you are silly. You can start defending Biden any day now. Defend his plagiarism, cheating at law school, defend him literally stealing other peoples’ ideas because he hasn’t any of his own. Defend his policies that he’s flip flopped on. Defend yourself and your support of the party of the KKK because that’s what the Democrats are and they have royally fucked black people in this country by pushing legislation to abort their babies 400,000 a year and paying their women welfare to keep the men out of their households, destroying families and making more young men without fathers prone to criminal activities.

Obviously Obama forced the army to fire McChrystal after this