Trump impression in text (sorry my computer broke)

I’d love to make a video of this but I can’t !

Trump:

So… You know, I made corners. Great, great corners. Do you know corners? They’re going to help the economy tremendously. Corners are really popular. Who’d have thought? Corners. But I did. One of my great ideas. They take you from north and south to east and west. Very popular idea of mine. Wonderful, wonderful corners. I made them all. My corners are the best corners. People just don’t acknowledge my accomplishments. But that’s ok. Because I’m a very humble man. So I gave all the corners. So that the world is better.

I edited this last message to make it funnier.

My final draft,

Trump:

So… You know, I made corners. Great, great corners. Do you know corners? They’re going to help the economy tremendously. Corners are really popular. Who’d have thought? Corners. But I did. One of my great ideas. They take you from north and south to east and west. Very popular idea of mine. Wonderful, wonderful corners. I made them all. My corners are the best corners. Mike, you like corners too. Right Mike? But we don’t like the same corners. (gay joke). People just don’t acknowledge my corners. But that’s ok. Because I’m a very humble man. So I gave all the corners. So that the world is better.