The Iron Gods, the Earthy Gods

Laguz, lake, large body of water, fish home, subconscious mind, thrust of the ancient on the fleece of the present. Primordial place, birth place, world of worlds.
Memory of the beginning, depth of sleep, inward movement of life.

Laguz-2.gif

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhX-eAtvBp4[/youtube]

Laugh, Laugaz, Loki, Luck -

Loki is the unpredictable element. Not chaos, but simply that which one does not anticipate on, that which may anticipate on us.

The more value is in an equation, the more likely Loki is lurking -
to be on his side in such a case, is the trick - to not be the butt of the joke but to ride it out to the finish line and have the last laugh.

Are you sure you didn’t mean “earthly” gods rather than “earthy” gods. I get some sense the adjectives have a distinction. Subtle yet distinct.

Indeed, there are distinctions between different words. How very clever of you to notice that.
Perhaps it is strange to you but yes, I write the words I mean to write, and not other words.

And yes. You may worship me.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sLCiKm2rJQ[/youtube]

Just out, lovely.

getting really close to putting you on ignore.

Hey, didn’t you really mean to give “Mok” as your name?
Im sure you did but went for “Mowk” instead because the difference is so subtle. So let me correct you on that.

:confused:

Do whatever you must to process this.

That’s mighty white of you.

Lol

Uhh… I get so tired of these nearly extinguished minds.

Imagine some bum stepping into your house and saying “don’t you live across the street?”

And then considering himself completely normal for doing that.

Like people are en masse turning to Californians. Kek.

Fixed… entirely based on your interest in music I’m going to try to find some scaffolding. Not cause you example any stretch of civility in redress.

Two words with cultural, linguistic and emotional differences. You choose one and when asked why, you respond with a taint of venom.

Rather then to elucidate your rational for the word choice your response was void of any meaningful substance.

Let the record show the query and response for all to see. Between you and Jakob, Jakob has displayed the more sincere psyche. Suggest you find some integration between you two. You are reactionary, ill considered and are lacking in empathy for just how unique and wonderful a path we find ourselves upon.

Or align yourself with the tactics of Unciscore and URWrongX himself and prove just how ignorant you can appear.

What is earthy about any conception of a god?

No need to deflect or confuse or distract. Really doesn’t make you appear any smarter, rather all the more bull in a china shop.

You mean Uccisore?

Anyway, Ive no idea what you want from me, besides attention.

Look man I appreciate your interest in music.
Let me give you a piece of advice.
If you want to learn something, don’t make theatre. Don’t act like you have all the answers and try to provoke the teacher into correcting you.

Your way of asking your question only makes me feel you don’t have any gods and don’t know what it feels like to love gods, that and of ultimate respect.
Why would I answer such a person?

Yeah that’s it… I find your attention just soooo rewarding, without it I am surely lost.

I have no desire or “want” of you. I’m sort of appreciating “what” of you comes my way by accident and circumstance. The random intersections for which chance is responsible; provides.

Now that I think of it, there is one thing. Stop being so interesting and entertaining and you would draw less of my attention.

Beautiful OP. Didn’t expect where it went. Not fond of a god that makes you speak a particular language or thinks there is just one way to a dialog. In the end there are just the two of us in the room, the maker and the made and there is a dialog taking place always if you listen.

Every once in a while you say something that makes me think you hear it too even when wrapped in that language that is uniquely yours.

It’s a risk/reward gamble I’ll likely continue into the future.

Mowk, I don’t hold the notion of God as equal to creator.
I do not think Odin created the universe. He is not reputed to have done so, the universe is supposed to have come from ice and fire, which in fact scientifically speaking is correct, if we take near 0 Kelvin hydrogen clouds as ice (seems fair) and the nuclear furnaces they condense into as fire (seems fair).

When Ice met Fire, the primordial being Ymir took shape.

As for the creation of Earth, this is generally attributed to come from the primordial being Ymir.

“Of old was the age when Ymir lived;
Sea nor cool waves nor sand there were;
Earth had not been, nor heaven above,
But a yawning gap, and grass nowhere.”

I doubt god is likely an entity in the manner you see Odin or Ymir, not something coming into being or came into being.

To each their own.

Indeed! To each their own.
This will be the only point of agreement we’ll ever reach. Thankfully!

Jeez, that was dirty, and tedious. Mowk now on ignore, I can proceed in cleanliness.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X43mscYfVTo[/youtube]

Refreshed!

well…
I can live with that. :shrug: