Philosophical quotes that inspire...

When asked what we will do for eternity in heaven, R. Lichtenstein replies:

"After a quadrillion years of singing ‘god’s’ praises, I expect the unfortunate denizens of heaven will wish for sweet death to relieve them of the unremitting boredom.

Why ‘god’ is so insecure that ‘he’ needs quite so much praise — even more than Trump! — is a question those unfortunates should perhaps ask ‘him’ on day one."

Could it be that the old geezer hasn’t heard yet, that God is dead?
-Nietzsche

Acceptance is not toleration or passivity - it makes you radically alive and passionately engaged with this astonishing dream world.

Jeff Foster

Do not think that one has to be sad in order to be militant, even though the thing one is fighting is abominable.

• Foucault, Anti-Oeudipus

Happiness never decreases by being shared [ Buddha ]

A physicist is just an atoms way of looking at itself [ Niels Bohr ]

Communism doesnt work because people like to own stuff [ Frank Zappa ]

Time is more important than money because you can never get it back [ surreptitious75 ]

“To win true freedom, you must be a slave to philosophy.”—Epicurus

“All things are metaphors.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

“[…] and talk about ownership of the “means of labor” of the proletariat…”

• urwrongx1000

“Forgiveness is the key to action and freedom”

Hannah Arendt

“I mean, maybe I am crazy. I mean, maybe. But if this is all there is, then I don’t want to be sane.”

Neil Gaiman, Neverwhere (London Below, #1)

"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end: what can be loved in man is that he is an overture and a going under. … "I love him who does not hold back one drop of spirit for himself, but wants to be entirely the spirit of his virtue: thus he strides over the bridge as spirit.

Nietzche

When the Power of Love Overcomes the Love of Power the World Will Know Peace

Jimi Hendrix

Opening &
Closing
The petals
Of
boundary
Lotus of
Illusion

meno_

Hell is chalkfull of the best intensions.

Then who needs hell?

Alfred e. meno_

‘The Marxists have only changed the world in various ways. The point, however, is to interpret it.’ - Philosopher

“Politics of experience, or experience of politics that is the question”

adalbert von meno

“In the meantime, humans have only ever changed the world in different ways; the important thing is to save it.”