Continuation of my topics...

Cherry Blossom Rain: Chapter 7

Racial tensions are high now. I always teach people that even a blade of grass is a sentient being. If you can ever value a blade of grass more than yourself, you won’t have a racist bone in your body.

Now, I have no skin in the game here. I’m going to quote statistics here.

80% of black males at an early age are imprisoned.

Without fathers… 95% of all homicides against blacks are committed by blacks.

Blacks make up 13% of the population, yet commit 52% of the homicides.

Even Stevie Wonder reads journals and understands this, and he’s a blind black person!

So… what are we to make of this?

I have another statistic that people can’t stomach…

White men, (if you include Americans, Europeans and Russians) commit more suicide than any other population on earth.

It’s not very popular to say that whites suffer more than blacks, but check the suicide rates. Seriously, do online research.

What does all that mean?

It means that social pressure is the leading indicator of suicide. Lack of parenting is the leading cause of homicide.

We’re not having easy lives here folks. It’s not a competition who suffers the most, all of our lives in this world are shit.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Chapter 8

My spirit needed to get its bearings of the cosmos in this little planet we call earth. I was like a person who became suddenly blind and flailed my arms around trying to find something.

I was talking to a woman who had a hard life in the military and she stated that the most important thing to her was that as long as someone doesn’t hurt you they can say anything they want to say or believe anything they want to believe, and definitely never tell me what I should do with my body.

I have a tremendous amount of compassion for this view. My life story was obviously much harder than hers. My discrimination as well. I was trying to impress upon her that I’m finely attenuated to contradiction. If a person states that they have a vagina when they really have a penis, I detect a contradiction, and when I detect a contradiction, I detect a threat. I have always felt physical pain in not just my body, but spirit when a contradiction occurs. That’s how I became what I am today. This is neither here nor there, I’ll take her burden unto myself.

People who haven’t been to hell don’t detect threat levels very well. I agree with her. But she has a naive concept of hell and contradiction. There are only 12 sexual orientations (gender as you will) (Such as being married to and having sex with an inanimate object like a wall, or moss) and only 3 sexes. It’s not very complicated!

If you walk up to me and say I should call you “they” or “them”. I get angry. The keepers of hell don’t want to be defined, because it implies accountability. With humans, it’s shame for who they are. That’s my ptsd. Of course, as far as I know, I’m the only human who’s ever lived who has actually been to hell and resurrected so I relax.

I’ve met many tough talking beings in the cosmos. Some even say that they’re greater than hell. I look at them flatly and state “you don’t know what you’re talking about”. The actual reason I state this to them is because they’ve endured eons of hell, but they did it with empowerments! Take those empowerments away and all of a sudden, hell is not looking so good.

After my last resurrection, I became something beyond. I know these things now.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Chapter 9

My last chapter may have rubbed some people the wrong way. You have to understand… earthly hells are easy. I’m being the tough parent to people who have no clue what they’re talking about. Terrestrial hells are awful. There are worse hells than that though!

I survived the depths of hell by wiring my mind to non contradiction. Like natural selection: Intense selective pressure.

Now, I understand everyone wants to be heard. Here’s the problem with that. I could easily add another 50,000 words to the dictionary to describe various hells. Talking about hell (even with completed definitions) is like explaining the color green to a blind person.

When this woman started going on about how you can’t tell me what to do with my body. Speech is something you do with your body, it’s an action. It will send you to hell if you use it wrong. She doesn’t know shit about hell. Hell is something that spirits who disagree with you do to you. There’s no grand judge above all judges… it’s a hodgepodge of an infinite number of spirits floating around existence.

I’m looking out for every being that exists, however, disagreeing with me is not some joke that defines freedom of speech. On these matters I am 100% correct. Not always details, but the meta structure.

When I shouted out to existence, “nobody wants their consent violated and as long as any consent is violated my consent is being violated”

That’s real folks! I’m not playing games here. Games are false by design. I’m not playing a game here.

I help others because it’s in my selfish interest! (and I feel for them as well). If anyone in existence ever goes to hell, I know that I will. I’m as kind to people as is reasonable in this impossible Zero sum world.

This format doesn’t download my brain to you, it transmits concepts.

I get viewings constantly from spirits… 5th and higher dimension life viewings … it’s as easy for them to see my life story as you looking at or touching a glass on the table.

You know what they always say? “Whoa, that’s some fucked up shit!”

You can view my life all you want. I always tell people, “you think judgement is wrong? I don’t care, judge me with all of your might. Go on, do it”

Cherry Blossom Rain: Chapter 10

You have three options here:

1.) you continue to rape each other (all human sex is rape) and watch the species die a hard and horrific death. Rape gets taken out on the environment. The species will not survive this. This will send you to hell.

2.) You stop having sex and this species will die gracefully (and you’ll be in a much lesser hell)

3.) you join me. I’m working to send all of existence to heaven forever. In a species like this, play it safe and refuse sex.

Those are your choices.

In a species like this, women complain that men are chauvinistic pigs and men always complain that women are whores. I mean seriously, rich men will have sex with homeless women. Rich women do not have sex with homeless men. Yes. Women are whores. Unabashedly so. If you hate that women are whores, then don’t have sex with them. Don’t be a hypocrite. And for women, every man who has sex is an asshole, but you still do it, they receive the most sex in the human species depending on how much of an asshole they are.

Both heterosexual sexes hate themselves. The most beautiful thing in existence is to not hate yourself.

When you do the things that make you hate yourself… the planet suffers for it. The self hatred spreads like rot.

This species needs to truly understand that your soul is not worth the teeny survival of this screwed up reproductive species.

The irony here being, if you join me, this species will live forever (if that’s your kink).

Cherry Blossom Rain: Chapter 11

The force is real. (Star Wars) All that stuff you saw in the fight scene between Rey and Darth Sidius is actually the real way existence works. Except for one power they don’t include. The power to reach deep, deep into existence and change a heart, even the worst one.

One thing I know for sure is that everyone wants to learn on their own terms, even if their own terms is learning on someone else’s terms. This is true for all beings.

One thing I posit to people is this:

The easiest thing in existence is to break, torment or ruin.

The most difficult thing in existence is to build, bring uplift and sustain.

Are you really going to waste your whole life on the easiest thing to do? What else are you going to do? Hurting is easy, uplifting is hard. Talk about boring people! Doing the easiest thing in existence

Cherry Blossom Rain: Chapter 12

The hardest job in all existence (and if you want to make your life interesting) is saving and sending to heaven forever every possible being in existence.

One thing that brings vitality to the spirit is to figure out how to get everyone on the ‘same page’. It truly is the only thing worth living for.

From my perspective, it’s not for me to judge what anyone’s actual heaven forever is; just that every possible being experiences their individual heaven forever.

I take very seriously to be the god everyone deserves and I recommend you do the same.

When you’re in hell, it’s very political. You have to make one friend at a time until you have more friends than you can count. This requires passion and patience and beauty of spirit.

I’m going to be blunt with you:

There is no king of kings, no lord of lords, no judge of judges!

There are no sacred bows, sacrifices, temples, Trinkets, prayers, worships, thrones. etc…

All that stuff is how this simple species treats these concepts as they’d like to be treated if they were god! Narcissistic anthropomorphism!

Vows are kinda silly as well. I stated in an earlier chapter that I took a vow not to have sex until everyone can have sex with anyone they want without violating consent. But! It’s my spirit. I don’t need to take a vow for what’s natural to me. That’s who I am. I’m a natural person, I don’t need the trappings of religion to make me a good person. Religion makes people horrible people. Religion calms people for hating themselves. Once you are one with nature, you will not be the thing that you hate anymore. Hatred is you taking it out on yourself (even if it’s other people).

I want to paraphrase a quote from Thomas Jefferson:

“That which gives you everything can take everything away”. Fight for democracy.

The other best quote in the human species was made by Mark Twain:

“Everything in moderation including moderation”

Those are the two best former quotes in the human species.

I’m not the boss of anyone. I make friends instead. My friends are extremely powerful. The worst of the worst, the best of the best. That’s how I learned to survive hell. I’d suggest that you start using your intelligence to make friends and not enemies.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Chapter 13

This is still a book for my 16 year old self.

I’m going to give you hard earned wisdom here. I’m not going to expound upon it, I’m just going to say it and leave it:

Forgiveness and revenge are distractions. Just move forward.

I’ll also state that the death penalty is the kindest thing you can do to someone you dislike, never use the death penalty. There is a huge difference between earthly punishments and the spirit world punishments. Allies are always important. Eventually the spirit world can work out another ally for you.

I want to clarify something about my panic disorder. It was horrible beyond horrible. I gained two things from it though. I always had to be in the moment (against my own will). I had to put one foot in front of the other without knowing why. This put me in a permanent state of meditation. You can’t learn this at a temple. I was forced into a permanent absorptive state of samadhi. The other thing I gained from it was my uncanny ability to be normal while enduring serious hell realms.

It’s almost like I was trained for this.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Chapter 14

ILP actually compelled me to send a small chapter I didn’t intend to send:

I went to hell for every possible being on this world instead of you going there. You’re going to talk shit to me? This woman is a fucking moron. I take that upon myself.

The only way trump (who is a sociopath) knows how to make relationships is with money that he hasn’t ever earned.

Judge me you fuck. Judge me with all the power vested in you. Do it. See what happens.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Chapter 17

My plans for life were very simple when I was younger. But then a peculiar thing happened to me: the spirit world.

Now, I have the power of hell and the power of resurrection. I gained every power used against me because I’m an ‘innocent’. Not my plan at all!

You see, these are the kinds of things I can do… send someone to hell, resurrect them and send them to hell again over and over and over.

That’s my training.

I’m almost always polite to everyone no matter what, I get better at this as I age.

I want the power of heaven! That’s the power I want!

Many people on earth think I’m silly, like my interlocutor from the last ‘two chapters’…

I’m being serious with people. When I tell them that they don’t know what they’re talking about… I mean it. And I hate knowing all that stuff. Every possible being in existence has a hell. And I have the power to do it.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Chapter 18

What happens after you die? An infinite number of things. There’s no one answer to this question. You will certainly maintain some semblance of continuity of consciousness … other than that, infinite variation.

Actually, I’m going to speak about suicide more. It’s rude to suicide without suicide clinics. It leaves a mess. Suicide in and of itself isn’t wrong. Just that the mess is wrong… even if you put a bag over your head or hang yourself. That’s why I’m still alive. No suicide clinics.

I’m also going to talk about abortion. Yes, it is murder. But it’s not wrong. People who are anti-abortion like to ascribe consent to the fetus as if they are adults. Ok, let’s do that. Ask adults if they would sacrifice seconds worth of pain to help their parents who aren’t ready to have a child, and most of them would say “yes”. They love and respect their parents.

What about the people who say, “no, I hate my parents and want to be born no matter how much it hurts them or the species.”

I don’t want someone like that on this earth. Do you?
Of course you don’t. The fetuses who forgive their abortion are the ones you want here. Those who can’t forgive abortion are the ones you don’t want here.

Is it murder? Yes. Is it wrong? No. Not all murder is wrong.

This is still a message to my 16 year old self.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Chapter 19

As I continue teaching my 16 year old self…

People consider two things when considering my plan.

1.) I wouldn’t be who I am today if I went your direction… all the people I met and love. I even love myself how I am.

2.) maybe there’s a plan, be it divine or perhaps evil, that facilitates a certain quality that can’t be captured any other way, maybe it’s even beyond my comprehension.

Hyperdimensional mirrors solve both of those problems.

You can always visit a mirror of the life you were “supposed to live” without someone in reality actually enduring it so you can visit it, and you can visit it at any time. You can absorb memories, emotional states and meet people in ways you might not expect, while still having the freedom to learn on your own terms.

You also always have to power to be “trapped” living your life exactly as it “should have been” if that’s your preference.

It’s very important to understand that hyperdimensional mirror realities change all media to introduce it as your hyperdimensional mirror reality (you’ll also notice everything starts going your way)…

When both of these conditions are satisfied, there is no chance that someone can psychotically be under the delusion that they are in one when they are not.

Me still talking to my 16 year old self…

There is a spiritual world much older than religion.

It’s shamanism.

Even Shintoism is just slightly more a religion than shamanism.

If you are good at Shintoism, you will not worship your ancestors, you will simply be aware of them.

In shamanism, you talk to plants and rocks, like a child would.

Shamanism is actually the way existence works.

It’s not a proto-religion or even a full blown religion, it’s before religion. It is simply: relationship.

The significance of the most compressed matetial the crystal. , has been a sacred shamanic tool. Isn’t it odd that crystals safe used in high tech devolment?

Like I stated before:

We are all co-imagining existence together. We can accomplish anything if we all get together; a spiritual nexus. There is no supreme being. I always say, “I’m not the boss of anyone, I just have friends.”

Just like anything, spiritual protection is about strength in numbers. The more friends you make, the easier hell realms are. I had to learn how to survive the deepest hells. And I came back like this.

My selective pressure to be perfect was insane. Gardeners “in the know” put stress on their plants in the form of small cuts. When they do this, the yield is better. It’s an idea we all conjured. I want to be the last plant this is ever done to.

People often ask me about pregnancy in hyperdimensional mirror realities.

The child will be born in its own hyperdimensional mirror world, and the parents will receive a hyperdimensional mirror child.

I’ve already solved all the problems of hyperdimensional mirror realities (even the security problem)

Now, I teach and wait.

I’m completing all dharmas in this little existence of mine.

I want you to see what a completed dharma of all dharmas looks like.

“I’m completing all dharmas in this little existence of mine.”

It’s not so little.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Chapter 24

I’m still communicating with my 16 year old self…

Everything you’ve been taught here is false. Not a lie, just false.

We live in a world where for every winner there is a loser.

If you win you lose, and most certainly, if you lose you lose.

Knowing that is all that enlightenment is.

Don’t take to heart win/lose scenarios. They are all lose scenarios. Simply use your energy to fix this problem to the best of your ability. That’s the only way that any being in all existence comes out looking good in all of this.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Chapter 25

I’m still speaking to my 16 year old self.

Many years from now you will watch a movie called “matrix”

You will not only be in virtual reality hells (it’s something we all collectively imagined) you will also be in machine AI hells.

As I speak to you, I became a supreme being. There are MUCH, MUCH, MUCH easier ways to be a supreme being (which is why I’m talking to you right now).

In this movie, and the sequels, everyone is still delusional.

Anyone who enjoys a reality where there are winners and losers are horrible people. There are billions upon billion upon billions of horrible people on this earth. You’re still one of them. I know you’re feeling hurt right now and you don’t know the root of why the pain is so intense.

It’s because you know win/ lose existence doesn’t work. You’re confused right now, you don’t know what to do with your hormones, your fantasies.

That’s why I’m here.

You see Jason, even since you were a child, you always fantasized about meeting your future self… old men would walk down the sidewalk, and you’d look at them to see if they came for you. You’ve never trusted anyone besides yourself.

I know the ‘darkness’ in this existence more than you right now. People think they can write books to change the world… they are extremely naive but sometimes well intentioned.

The best thing you can do is to live in truth. People will see your life, not your books, as a beauty that came from beyond all of this.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Chapter 26

Me still speaking to my 16 year old self…

Jason, you’ll someday encounter religious texts and they will infuriate you. That’s because you’re still a hypocrite. The only thing that makes people angry is hypocrisy.

As you age, this will begin to subside.

Now, I must tell you… I have the power to actually travel back in time and teach this to you, but I can’t … changing timelines hurts spirits tremendously. You’ll understand this someday because there are spirits who did do this.

Your integrity is impeccable.

There are a great many crypto-religious people throughout history. But every time you see it, it hurts your spirit, great soul pain.

In you Jason, is the power of non destiny. The grace of non destiny.

So, I sit with you here today, in my imagination, although if I chose so, this conversation doesn’t have to be imaginary.

I sit here with you today to tell you that you will never be a great person until you make everyone a great person.

Jason, I’m sorry you went through all that, I truly am.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Chapter 27

Still speaking to my 16 year old self…

What is blasphemy? This concept torments souls unbelievably so. But I offer you some comic relief.

Let’s turn the tables…

Blasphemy is not giving everyone what they want when they want it when you have the power to do so.

By that definition, we are all living in blasphemy right now.

Is life good?

Not currently. It can be, but all life in existence as it currently exists is bad; not good.

In a win/lose existence… it’s always bad.

We need a win/win/win… existence for life to be good. Only in that condition can life be good. The rest is garbage. That garbage will send you to hell.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Chapter 28

This is still me talking to my 16 year old self.

Murder in abortion is ok, as I already explained.

But I left you wondering how other murder is ok.

The only other murder that is ok is defending someone else. I could write a huge tome on this topic, but the only thing that matters is who you’re murdering and why. I’ll leave it at, “this should be intuitive to you”.

Better, way better, than murder is subduing someone…

Not everyone has the ability to subdue or murder … but you should try.

People are really funny! I’ll tell you something funny about people… non-violence and non property!

I just explained murder to you, now I’ll explain property.

If people keep stealing your food and you don’t believe in property (and neither do they) You’ll die of starvation!

If nobody respects your teepee, they huddle into your room and all sleep on you and you’ll die of suffocation !

Property concepts are EXTREMELY peaceful.

They can also be abusive. Again I can write a huge tome on this topic as well, but, again, I’ll just leave it as, “this should be intuitive to you”