On the touchy subject of marriage in the philosophers contex

To: thisuniversetotallysucks.org

You’re the best.

K: as I normally don’t engage with you, I should just ignore you, but
you are being vastly entertaining right now, sooooooooo…

there are several different points in your post… one, fucking women…
two, I seem to be a “fucking piece of shit”… 3. producing offspring…
4. I am asleep…5. something about 8 billion people (which isn’t actually true)
6. I am afraid of the world as it actually is, and I brag about it…
7. I am not a philosopher…8. I am “scum” (whatever that means)
9. I don’t give a shit about the world…10. something about “plobing”
a baby into the world… 11. a zero sum world…

let us start with one: you seem to be all about being an “incel”…
so, yes, I am able to get women… but as I am now old, 61 and have
been married for 24 years, I am not so interested in “fucking women”

1. I am a “fucking piece of shit” you need to provide us with evidence that
    this is true…

2. producing offspring…In fact, as to the best of my knowledge, I haven’t done so…

3. I am asleep…which would suggest that you are awake, for which you need
    to produce evidence for that…

4. something about 8 billion people…when in fact the earth’s population is currently
    7.8 billion people…

5. I am afraid of the world as it actually is… once again, evidence is lacking…

6. I am not a philosopher…let us take the classic example of being a philosopher…
    I am a “lover of wisdom” I shall my past 8446 posts tell us if this true?

7. I am scum…once again, we need to have some context to this claim…

8. I don’t give a shit about the world… Once again, I will let my past 8446 posts
    answer this…

9. about “plobing” babies in the world… I haven’t…

10. of all your phony and false claims, this is the most interesting one…

a “zero sum world” … I am not sure how one goes about examining this claim…

I don’t believe that this world is “zero sum” and the evidence for that would
be this notion of a “closed system”… if you look into what an open and a closed
systems are, you will see that the earth is an open system… in other words,
we have matter going in and out of the system…it isn’t closed… just like a
engine in a car, which has matter, gas, oxygen, oil and other such stuff, going in
and out of a car… which means it is an open system… and a open system isn’t
“zero sum”…

Kropotkin

Ok. 8 billion is obviously rounding.

Think about what it means for two people to EXCLUSIVELY share their lives together. That means the other 8 billion lost in the game of sex and partnership.

You are a psychopath. You don’t give a shit. You have no integrity or moral fiber.

I guarantee you fucked your wife. I guarantee you that you even felt good about it on occasion.

Whenever their are winners and losers it’s a closed system.

Again, you’re fighting really hard to not have to regret your memories (with bullshit, lies and falsities)

_
Is he saying he wants to get ‘busy’ with your wife, Peter? or that others should too, because exclusivity… in his mind, is immoral.

What a stupid thing to be inferring. :laughing:

Exclusivity is always immoral. You live in London right? One of the best cities on earth. You feel no guilt or remorse about that?

I honestly think most people on earth are too narcissistic to realize how inhumane they actually are.

K: I must agree with you… what exactly is he saying?

Kropotkin

Of course you agree with her, both of you are psychopaths…

I answered the question right here.

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 8#p2779238

K: what the fuck?

Kropotkin

Ec, your feelings are noble. But honestly, you have to get over the trauma and acquire the discipline to look at actual solutions to the problem. It takes sharpness of intellect, the same emotions that make you feel bad are not the ones that are any use for coming up with answers and understanding the situation.

My feelings are perfect. I know if I fuck a woman it’s going to break hearts. My solution is perfect: no sex.

That’s why I call people like Peter and MagsJ psychopaths.

My solution is perfect: abstinence forever or hyperdimensional mirror realities for all.

Calling me an incel is laughable.

To these boards I’m just some shmuck for the most part. People love me in person. I’m very easy to feel close to.

Well, I meant more about the “London” comment. The sex thing is just because your oversensitivity to pain has confused you into being scared at the sensitivity of feeling the kind of pleasure sex gives. Not scared, but like, outrage. Confusing intensity of feeling itself with pain. You think the pain that exists in palces that are very much not London are morally offensive, and so the intensity of pleasure of sex must also be. But that’s all it is: a confusion. Sharpness of mind and wit cures it. I promise you. And there is no reason a sensitive, funny guy like yourself couldn’t find a way to wrangle himself a girl. It doesn’t have to be today, lol, but once you start untangling your feelings from your thought and your trauma. Addressing problems instead of freaking out at them. You are a smart fucking guy, I bet you could come up with a lot of answers re things like politics and the world distribution of dispair.

Or listen to the demons. All psychotics have.

Pedro,

You really don’t fucking get it. And no, I’m not confused on this matter.

In a world of a winner and one or more losers… we’re in a hell realm. And if there’s ANYTHING I learned here it’s how to get out of the worst hells.

Again, you folks don’t listen to me. FINE! But don’t pretend you know what the fuck you’re talking about.

By the simple act of breathing, are you not taking from another? Are you not using up resources that are ultimately limited? Is the balance of your life not taking rather than giving, necessarily until you die?

Pedro, yes, all of that is true.

Here’s the deal though, are you going to take it like a little bitch or fight the whole fucking cosmos?

I chose the latter.

You, Peter, MagsJ took it like little bitches.

We never die dude. We were never even born. We get bored with living forever so we take someone’s plan because… why the fuck not?

It’s a shitty plan.

I’m on the record as saying it’s a shitty plan.

But here we are. Fuck this shit.

Strength of character in this world is saying, “fuck this shit”. It’s a crap plan Pedro, and you swallowed the whole damn thing

But it’s a hypocrite’s fight. You already admitted that in the zero-sum game, you are a taker, a winner. Who are you gonna fight? Yourself? You would still be a taker, a winner.

There are many better plans than a zero sum reality.

I hate myself and this world. That’s my only redeeming quality here.

Violate consent as little as possible, and then change existence so that no consent is ever violated again.

But, um, if you change existence like that, are you not violating the consent of a fair amount of people?

You don’t hate yourself you fool. Because you are still alive. That is my irrefutable proof.

And I hope you never die, honestly, you are one funny motherfucker.

And you are still breathing, taking. Even if you succeeded in this madman genocidal astral plan, would your balance in all not have been taking? Winning? Is it not hypocritical?