Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

That’s for a different production altogether. And, once you do grow a pair, I’ll cast you as an extra. :sunglasses:

Why is everything always so sexual with you?

Leave my balls alone.

Pick one:

1] genes
2] memes
3] an unimaginably complex and convoluted labyrinth of both

Brass balls. Balls of steel. It’s all figurative. At least in this production. :sunglasses:

Do you all nazis read anything other than Dawkins?

I mean for an anti-objectivist, you sure hold his writings to be some objective-ass truth.

Sends shivers down pzr’s spine.

Error! Error! Does not compute!

I’m sorry, but that was not one of the options.

Okay, if you were not scripting the production, how might that not fit into it?

Well, you know, to be fair, in typical objectivist fashion.

That’s always a problem for objectivists, when a human source for their universal truths is identified.

Obviously, that computes even less! After all, James Bond was basically a cartoon character. And Pussy Galore? Come on, the name itself!

No, in the meta-theater, objectivism is explored more by real life characters…like Turd and iambiguous.

In fact, a new production is already quite possibly in the works: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=196131

Audition now, my friend, before the main parts are cast.

OK, so where did you get the idea of the gene / meme paradigm?

You dirty nazi?

Hint: Not from you.

Seriously though, I explained that on another thread:

A kid. Not to be mistaken for a Kid.

I know. You got that from Dawkins.

I wonder how Dawkins would feel if he knew he was a hero of the nazi underworld?

Actually, Dawkins wasn’t around back then in Miners Mills. Nor, for that matter, was James Bond. And the productions were of a whole different kind.

Back then, they revolved around the manner in which kids were all the more indoctrinated to view the world around them as others insisted it was. The new productions deconstruct that. They suggest a paradigm that folks like you are particularly averse to.

But: how about phoneutria? How averse to the new productions is she?

On the other hand, I don’t have Becky around anymore to tell me.

Yeah but you weren’t going on about genes and memes either. Because Dawkins came up with that.

As per usual, you miss the point entirely.

That part as an extra if you grew a pair? Forget it. I’m giving it to one of the Stooges now. Larry I suspect.

You know, when he grows a pair. :sunglasses:

These are the lengths you are willing to go to not to acknowledge where your objectivist theory comes from?

It comes from Dawkins, lad.

I know how sensitive you all are (objectivists) at having it pointed out to you that your theories about reality are only one among many and come from a person.

You dirty nazi.

I go to the length the role calls for. Up to but not including directing, acting or scripting the scene.

Or, here, the post.

[size=50]Also, if you are going to play the straight man in our routine, I’ll need better lines to bounce off of.[/size]