There isn't really a muse thread.

Call someone a perineum; that’s half way between a dick with balls and an asshole.

symbol crash<

Muses work, through inexplicable ways, as gods, hidden in their guts, far above their jingles and orifices, guts where the machinery of their expiration of essential was is expelled…

Hunger and thirst motivate the whole 9 yards and it all starts with such divine gestures. The comedy as ,DH Lawrence’s ’ would have it in The Escaped Cock ’ demonstrates the infusion of the essence of the sublime into the barbaric.

“D. H. Lawrence’s “The Man Who Died”: The Phallic Christ.”(even if Lawrence denied the obvious connotation)

"“As a poet,” Snyder tells us, “I hold the most archaic values on earth. They go back to the late Paleolithic; the fertility of the soil, the magic of animals, the power-vision in solitude, the terrifying intuition and rebirth; the love and ecstasy of the dance, the common work of the tribe.” …

Man you are well read.
I never learned to. Not a book in my life, LOL.
How do you keep them all a part? It’s like one big book, where is it, that one begins and an other ends? Seamless stories. Even when not trying there are effects. When I try I have much less success.

If I have one suspicion at all, it would be I suspect there is more then there is need. And then there is fear there isn’t enough. These are the two wolves we are born with. The one that lives is the one we feed. I am a spectator… I watch as it all works out in the end with out need of my intervention. Conflict, external or internal?

Trying to have two ends meat. While guilty of not having succeeded craving for it ( meet) in actuality it is beyond good and bad, in my own rationale, because actually my own particular decision has merely a pitifully inadequate and minimal effect.

The slaughter of annals is profoundly abject. Infecting the environment in excess of oil production: the animals would actually be slaughtered anyway

Are we in this way consuming our selves in totality?

Mowk: re reading, find this , maybe a waste do to loss of words, so think about rewrite through alternate way, meanwhile, just going on, my day thinking through how best to do it.

Still thinkin’

Hello Meno_

I appreciate the effort.

I guess I failed going unnoticed. Never did I expect such an effect. I am no one.

I am not as eloquent as I would wish. “InterReflextion” Odd movie, but there was nothing in it with which I disagree.

I wish to keep a copy of this post here. There is learning potential. Room for contemplation. It is like I will learn something from it, from which wasn’t anticipated. Encouragement.

Gratitude is in order. Much appreciation.

Like ILP needs an other music thread.

reddit.com/r/MBTI_Enneagram … cene_from/

From a movie… InterReflections.

So…total posts: 2139 (0.66 posts per day / 0.18% of all posts)

If you sort the member list by posts I show up middle of page 3.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mowk
An ignorant person,

There you have it.

A while back I ran into the book A conversation with God. Got a bit involved with an online community loosely associated with the subject matter.

Through that site I was introduced to some weird shit. One was a cult of what was termed the science of light and sound. No science and some really fucked up attributes for what light and sound are.

Another group was all “framed” around eastern traditions.

Get this, they charged a fee to become an initiate, when I objected the answer was give me the fee and I will burn it before us both, money is meaningless, yadda yadda; so I asked him to whip out just one of his hundred dollar bills and burn it to establish how little money meant to them and …there was no fire.

So, isn’t it all about a system, an infrastructure, that can get us all a day further down the road of understanding what to be human is?

I am, thus far, underwhelmed, even disappointed, some might say resentful by the answers the quest has yielded thus far.

I never thought I’d be taking an anti-depressant to deal with it. Cherry baby cherry. It’s cheap medicine compared to what the wife is on. Sixty years without a prescription medicine and what do I roll in the pool of chance?

I can’t be entirely certain our fucked up society isn’t breeding exactly what it fears most. There is money to be made there.

But maybe I’m not just one of us…or maybe I am.

Thanks Mowk.

there is more then I thought to be thankful for.

Pedro’s corner…
That just tickles in comparison to Pedro’s lame insults. Call me shallow. But it seems to fit nicely with how much “the adversary” Pedro plays.