iambiguous and Pedro I Rengel don't contend

My point here was that some will insist it is genes, some will insist it is memes, while I see it as the third option.

Which I then elaborated on:

I should have known you had no intention of pursuing a serious exchange.

But, given your rejoinder to my query about women and chess, I had to at least give you the benefit of the doubt.

he fundamentally misunderstands the distinction and he has explained a million times just what his mistake is but he insists that its not a mistake and he just keeps on with it going in a loop forever confused

Now the thread will continue with Shit Smears…

I’m sitting on my couch, watching a video of the alabama/lsu game while smoking a bong and waiting for chinese food to be delivered. I was thinking of getting someone over here to clean the place. This is usually what I’m doing, I’ve seen this game about 130-140 times now. Or I’m in the bathroom someplace, bored and using my phone to post on message boards while I poop.

…and Pedro in “yak yak yak” mode.

Their own rendition of serious philosohy. :laughing:

But you insist, you, imabiguous, insist that it is either genes, memes, or a combination of the two, a paradigm introduced by Dawkins. And you state this is true objectively for everyone.

Am I wrong?

iambig you are stupid man you arent capable of philosophy or yak yaking youre a bot and youre socially awkward part of your prog is to say anyone who wont do your whole confused circle jerk with you isnt serious lets be real in no phl dept in the world would you not get laughed at

iambig i want you to know that as soon as i figure out how to rhyme your name with some bodily fluid or exrement im gonna do it and its gonna hurt your feelings so bad and im just gonna keep on doing it forever im gonna start reading books about how to be a rapper so i can learn how to rhyme things better so you should watch out

You don’t need a book.

Just pull the commie worm out of your asshole and the rhymes will flow by themselves.

Jokes aside I am sure of it.

im trying so hard

Oh, yeah, and then they both become Stooges!

So, now it’s my five Stooges!!

I’m out of here. :laughing:

good

Coward.

and a bot

this is what he cannot accept. his brain is broken he does not possess the aptitude to actually understand the nature of distinction in and of itself he is not a philosopher. it enrages him that i point this out and walk away to go back to talking about turds which are more interesting than him and also nunchucks

Nunchucks are cool.

Communism isn’t though, Reas. When are you gonna drop that shit?

This is the sort of lamebrain stuff that he peddles from thread to thread to thread to thread to thread to thread. On all the boards.

Sometimes he disappears for weeks at a time. But that’s only in order to spend time, uh, brainstorming. To think up really, really deep stuff like his insights above.

He’ll bounce it off the other Stooge and then off they’ll go into yak yak yak land. :sunglasses:

Be a man iamcommunist.

This coming from a bot coward!

And clearly a disgrace to both genes and memes. :laughing:

No you don’t get it.

The reason they call you a bot is that you say the same script over and over, with no human reactivity.

Like for example, a human could easily answer this:

And, well, we call you a communist because when an out-and-out genocide promoting dogmatic Marxist came along, which was actually me cleverly in disguise, cause I understand you fools, you wished him luck and accepted the title of comrade.

That’s why we call you communist.

And coward because, when asked to explain your own objectivist theories, you refuse: