iambiguous and Pedro I Rengel don't contend

I agree I couldna even click it.

Bring us something real rease come on.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s38aceyrMw[/youtube]

Legit.

You see how he was using that shit?

Like a stick, using his whole arm, and the only difference with a stick is that it kept going after impact, allowing a figure 8 flow that keeps going. Fuck cares about a harness?

And it also shows how it is a beating weapon more than a fighting weapon.

this is brutal af not sure if you should even watch it given that its some young kids but here ya go

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9kV7E2Ov5A[/youtube]

for me personally the handful of times that someone actually wanted to beat me up or something ive had good success with drenching them with an entire can of pepper spray you can pretty much go through their pockets and just walk away after that

staged

Pepper spray is a powerful weapon.

bruh the gel kind that sticks to everything its brutal i sprayed a whole can on a dude once who had stolen some guns from me and i got my guns back but then i got 2 charges, indicted on 1 and was in court for like 9 months to get the other one dropped i hid behind a bush and jumped out and sprayed tf out of him and just took my guns back

I bet you never faced someone coming at you with the chucks using the spray.

The beauty of the chucks is how fast you are assailed by multiple hits. You are in a storm all of a sudden. Be hard to get the can out.

Against fists yeah, but…

like the big fat can that makes a big spray instead of just a stream i teach that bitch a lesson dont steal my guns cause even with those guns im still coming for you and im gonna leave you in a fetal position begging for the cops to save you

Yeah you really need to get first draw for the spray to work.

That’s beautiful though.

OK like the bear spray one.

man my longest running friend a dude i knew since kindergarten and who i talked to today when he was a kid his mom was single mom and he was only child so she sent him to karate lessons and he got 3 stripes on his black belt by the time we were 14 and he could do all those weapons we used to go to tournaments and hed do all those katas and shit like back in the 80s and early 90s hes a mean motherfucker he was there when i maced that gun thief

im like the only dude who ever worked in a phl dept and trafficked drugs and maced a dude in the hood to get my guns back man you gotta get out there and experience all kinds of shit i mean yolo

Yeah that was a pretty thing you did.

It’s a nice one.

i think im gonna buy one of those for when i go to yellowstone and all that

Word, word.

this same dude later found some group of death metal people who dress like bikers and have clubs in all these different states and so he lived in brooklyn for a while and got to be the guy who started a chapter of this death metal club in alabama so he was like the “founding president” of it and he had hoardes of all these country death metal dudes like in every corner of the state just raising hell all over then he retired from all that now he has some rank in some motorcycle club/gang thing and they got all these gambling machines and shit and have these trap houses everywhere hes just got keys to all these houses in all these hoods its crazy

Hahahahahahahahahahaha