There isn't really a muse thread.

A few small changes in the UCP and silence…

how peaceful…

A few small changes in the UCP and…

how peaceful…

[quote=“Mowk”]
My gripe with how economics are run go way back to when I was practicing illustration. I did a series of illustrations of birds you might find at a bird feeder. I performed the illustrations as a free lancer so the copyright for the illustrations remained in my possession, I wasn’t performing as someone’s employeee. The rights of reproduction were never contracted for nor transferred in any way. They used the illustrations for 7 years, printing hundreds of thousands of reproductions. I got taken. But I do get the satisfaction of running across one of my illustrations on the back of a bird feeder box on a store shelf to this day.

So yeah, I will admit to some resentment regarding how the system functions.

I did some consulting for Banta Digital. They had two systems that didn’t interface and they were spending thousands of dollars a day in labor to work around the problem. I had previously read a white paper on postscript printer description files and as postscript was a text based language I could make some sense of it. The PPD files were text based, and all I had to do was rename the file with a txt extension edit them in a word processor, define an output size that was equal to the other system, save the file with a PPD extension and the problem of the systems interfacing was moot. Took me four hours and literally saved the company millions. They got the millions and I get to tell the story.

I realize now that isn’t a problem with capitalism that it is a problem with how it is practiced and what it encourages. One a theory the other an implementation and endorsement. Intellectual property, not a claim on land or one of earths resources or a means of production, rather it was the result.

So yeah, you live to be sixty, and participate in the system, you’re going to have similar experiences of getting fucked. That will teach you money isn’t everything.

I’ve worked for the man and worked for myself and got fucked both ways. I ain’t lying, It is was I believe. Reality/Truth who is to know? Me or we? Someone else did write that white paper. They likel

Removed for on rereading I thought " what garbage " (on my part)

Sorry, now see, how the muse can play with your head.

I even managed to cut some of Your last words. Hope they can be recovered.

No worries… any time you might get back around to them is fine with me.

You did not affect the text you attempted to quote, just what you succeeded at. No words have been harmed in the process.

When I call someone immature, that’s my opinion given what is said in the thread itself, I’m not making shit up.

Tanks.One less thing to worry about.

In light of recent events, just one more thing to think about.

Or don’t.

Man it seems the only place.

Thinking how Dr. Xie characterized her feelings. aw-woe-man-wow.

I just can’t see a higher intelligence setting us all up for this. It has got to be random change that is at the root of this. Like PI can never be solved. It’s like a cosmic metaphor for fucks sake, you will never understand, you are condemned to its good enough for now, get use to it, 360 isn’t even a fraction of it.

what about this isn’t fucked up?

The last book I read was Companion Gardening. Were you aware that beans love corn and squash? Go figure.

This board is fucked up. Oppressive. It’s like this mono culture represses the other.

Corn, beans and squash. That is a natural metaphor.

If you can dig it, you’ve likely gotten dirt under your nails. A hand that can’t grow a thing is a waste of a limb on a tree. A dead branch.

I’ll be winding down here. So don’t be offended if I don’t respond.

My thinking is not getting honed here, I’m not being exposed to new and innovative thought. It’s a wall of the same old same old, odd extremes.

Sadly, what I have learned here is how to be a prick, I’ve gotten good at it so thank you to all the enablers of that;I have had some ‘good?’ teachers.

Lacking moderation. There is little similarity in behavior to the registration agreement. Not in principal not in practice.
No, I don’t trust anyone here to self moderate, haven’t seen any evidence of it.

Who ever wishes to take credit, may. I pay homage to the general population here, in this regard.

If I could place a warning beacon in cyber space regarding this site, to those approaching, I would.

Beware the sock puppet. What new member may be me, come to add a little spice to your life. All premise of civility aside. Imagine for a moment, you will deal with every new member with that question. I will now post under the name of any member? Let’s play a game.

Hours of amusement having stated you’ve placed a treasure in the corner of a railroad round house.

Hello Mowk.

Yes. Let’s play. But before that, let’s clarifg. I am an authentic person. I did go by 2 to 3 other names, same account however, not because I have bad acting ability, or bored with myself, have a problem with multiple personality or other possibilities.

Let’s say I need to cover my tracks and come in as as a reinvention, someone totally fresh and new to all concerned outward apoearnces, either virtuously it merely by trying to escape a worn out, trodden down animus of exasperated dimensions.

So before playing such a dangerous game of self demolition, The Groundwork of the game needs some rules. Open games usually start with nowhere and end up exactly at the very starting point. The terrain has not changed, so, it usually end on the same old same old traje trajectory.

This method, fof a method dies arise with the course of an elongated temporality, runs the risk of becoming 'inauthentic,

The so called ’ Hunger Games’ were fed on a predictable diet, and so ended with promises of sequels, to feed the authors used to supposedly six seeking characters.

Profess to three, or even one, and the faithful will stampede through.

So let’s some games begin, without the need to salivate?

Wasn’t that fun.

Too Big For Ones Britches. Me. And the list follows with:

Aspen Dental Care: don’t try to cancel an appointment made with this company. No appointment cancellation available on the website, if you call, or if you attempt to hijack the place. Really bad potential customer service. If it’s that bad before you are a customer… it’s not going to get any better.

Fidelity Investment: Call 24/7 with an issue, was on hold for 1 hour and 15 minutes before I gave up. Can they really advertise 24/7 availability?
And during the whole time I was on hold they advertised their online assistant as an alternative. So I ask it; I can’t log in, I don’t know my username, and it responds with: You can easily change your username and password if you log in, and takes you to a log in screen.

I swear they do this intentionally.

Members that seem to do this intentionally… I could name a few.

Actually. I used to think so, as well, but no, their methods are conservative to an n’th degree, and their safety measures are just as aggravating. I don’t think the are able to over ride any lost passwords , because their inadequete tech support can not humanly cover by their insufficient member services.

You walk in and there is no one in the front office. .until some one finally comes out not like other investment services used to be set up.

The case should be noted, I differ in opinion with Carleas; with a right, comes a responsibility; freedom of speech, a case in point. It isn’t and will never be free of it’s implicit responsibility. It’s representation of what is true. what is the minimum that requires?

I hold, anyone who would read what I have to write; with the same deep disregard. If I were to fashion a third person sort of Twainian persona. Sock puppet!

Hint: I have never been who I am. It is rather fun to take um-bridge in what I am not.

Free speech becomes mute when there is no responsibility for what is said.

how utterly conservative of me. I am right handed if it is an arm wrestle. [to continue within a Twainian inflection]

Or, is it noise, it becomes?

You dudes… kind of misunderstood. Free Speech, as in the first amendment, is a right, not an ontological statement. Its not like “free will”. I see how language can be misguiding though if you dont pay attention.

Clarify;
Its not “is speech free of its consequences?”; it is “is speech to be free from government control?”