What films are you watching right now?

InterReflections

interreflectionsmovie.com/

The Last Man on Earth

Saw it way back, but some claim it’s almost a sinister plot, plan to see it tomorrow.

youtu.be/zZMiTJLRNOU

The Descent. Killer.

Netflex: Sound of Metal

Found it hyperbolic and great visuals, actors practicing obvious restraint, that could be softened.

But the overall effect was superbly crafted.

youtu.be/Er8Enokq8jc

youtu.be/WrUpTliVq5c

My kinda film Meno… I think I’ll watch it in a bit.

The random snap shots of experiences unfolding,
is very compelling… and I like being compelled. ; )

_
The Duchess. :neutral_face:

Interesting, MagsJ, will plan to see it.And this is a must rewatch, at least personally.:and very much aligned with women going through dramatic changes.:

youtu.be/BAFt98b6Xv4

_
Do what you want!

I don’t think I have to worry about what to do about what i want, at any rate, both films have promise and pull.

I’d rather see movies with a lot of latitude, and promise of deeply dramatic flair, inscriptions successful social change, without loosing the patent glimmer of the surface, while absorbing the effect of genuine and meaningful colors.

Your film used a lot of pastels, indicating a hopeful resolution, while suspending too much contrast, so as to frame the success of the mix.

The Truffaur film, mine choice, is oppositely focuses on contrasting colors, indicative a more referential descenr: in fact the emulation of the thick literality of Victor Hugo, has not successfully translated into the paper thin fragility of Adjani. The lack of optical optimism, has no promising lead into a successful embrace of both characters, the interaction stems from a very deep structural efficacy on part of the translated Hugo daughter, to the barrage of whirling emotional phenomena .

Your film , much more gracefully accepts the heaviness of the romantic sacraficd, and textually is much more evident of feminine thoughtfulness than of the mistique of sacrafice.

I am try in to make ‘lovs’ excluding all elss, to be the focal point between any and all dramatists personae.

_
It would be but very dull, if all films looked and sounded the same…

I like diversity… of film, and music, and song, and I watch that which compels me to watch it. ; )

You re absolutely riht, eve if such were at all possible, MagsJ

…were at all possible?

To be compelled by things, is natural, no?

_
Ninja Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014

Good fight scenes, funny jokes, brilliant stunts…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKszvumsyFY[/youtube]

youtu.be/BL23b3B1qxk

youtu.be/r4KO_yeroZ4

Saw Glenda Jackson in Los Angeles in the title role - simply unfogettable, …as a kid I had not fathomed the very deepest of the depths of dispair underneath it.e

I like that line in Clerks when Randal says, “I don’t watch movies.”

_
A really good, entertaining film… set in the 70s, but made and released in 2007.
A bit of a feel-good movie, but not too much as to make me cringe.
_
Music Within

2007 ‧ War/Indie film ‧ 1h 33m
93% liked this film

After a confrontation with one of his idols dashes his dreams of studying public speaking in college, Richard Pimentel (Ron Livingston) joins the Army and ships off to Vietnam. During his service, Richard loses nearly all of his hearing. Joining a new circle of friends, including a man with cerebral palsy and an alcoholic war veteran, Richard discovers his gift for motivational speaking and becomes an advocate for people with disabilities.

Initial release: 26 October 2007

Director: Steven Sawalich

Music composed by: James T. Sale

Production companies: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Lionsgate, The Weinstein Company

Producers: Steven Sawalich, Brett Donowho

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpWs04Gsx-U[/youtube]

Yeah that wasnt bad at all.

Also interesting they had the 5G mast dispensing poisons in the climax. Youll often see things like that, there was a tv movie depicting a 9 11 scenario a year before it happened too.