Vampire

neither are weaknesses and superstitions invented by those that exploit and manipulable them in others.
What they do is learn how to cultivate them and direct them in the ones they want to dominate…see Gypsies.

Hard to gage appearances, more, or less. At any rate i have assured You before with the problem of positioning one’s self in an appearently 0 sum situation.

Extended to broader categories of national distinction, can not these powers merely human, all but human attempts to protect and nourish those kin, most familiar and resembling?

And are such not, but the practice of politics in general?

Including the overt political expression of the above in the art of armed conflict?

Parasitism is a survival and reproductive strategy…from genes to memes.
It was but a matter of time to translate genetics into memetic forms, as they creatively and successfully did…so successfully that they had to deny it to others…
Do not Vampires live in occult covenants coming out only at night?
Do they not sleep in caskets for the dead?

Death wish is the part of human nature Freud neglected, preferring to express his own degeneracy by exploring it in the theoretical Oedipal complexes of the goy.

Probably, not.

The pleasure principle includes the life wish, the furtherance of the onnoscence of youth, to procreate the good feelings implicit in familiar contexts of Existance.

However, does the pain or reality, justify this romantic wish fulfillment, that tje Romantics were so determined not to give up?

Can this translate into a universal assessment of mere regional recognition, at a time when Eurocentrism really operated from a universally valid fulcrum of recognized chooce; as what should be the best of a possible worlds?

It dod, as it still does with a lot of people, up to now.

But Democracy changed the foundations that connected reality with pleasure, another Jew, Marx tried to reassirt the pleasure that society at large may experience in this regard.

But Marx failed, as did Freud, in not recognizing the political shift to an Eastward sphere of influence, Descartes’s was still born as a de-jure moral application, for the revolutions of 1848 have not had a chance to deify into a common knowledge.

Besides Marx was not prepared to realize a flight from slavery and serfdom to translate without transitional forms of government , like Rusdia, nof did Freud expect to transcend Victorian ideals intl progressive practice.

Analysis failed within it 's own terms.

Anything that does not appreciate human nature correctly is doomed to fail.
But we are in a different circumstance…populations grow, and spaces dwindle. This makes certain diseases viral…and parasites flourish in such conditions.
Freud wanted to avenge his father by implanting shame in the hearts of European who loved their mothers and fathers, by projecting his own incestuous desires.
Marx himself was no Marxist. No spontaneous revolution began, so they are not instigating it.
Read Solzhenitsyn…Peterson refers to him, as he does to Jung, but he does not go all the way. This makes him a hypocrite…or simply human.
Stalin converted Communism to a nationalistic form, and that is why they despised him - it began with an assassination. But Troskyites have migrated to the US and call themselves neo-cons.

And even more basic, Martin Luther did not exactly oblige his father!

It’s all about the opium, of the people , in generic fodms, it overccomes, all dependent h of the religious kind, remembee, the kings of past, are Kl religious sun gods, and what d I You think of. Nietzche’s rise phoenix like in similar overcoming, where the restraints if background protestant music of his father accompanied another version of the faith of our fathers?

The Protestant “revolutionary spirit” as E. Michael Jones calls it.
It is what Anglo-Protestants and Jews have in common, and why America is a perfect fit for them.
Anglos carry the shame of Norse conquest…Have you read the “Suicide Note” by Michaël Heisman? The backstory is interesting, as well.
1000+ pages of analysis. I think it’s still free on-line.

Nietzsche’s Lutheran father, and his early death, made a great impact on the young boy, shaping his animosity towards Christianity. It is why he is so seductive to men-children, of this age - missing fathers, or emasculated father figures, or dead fathers who are idolized, as often we do the dead. His appeal among young males of our time is easy to understand.
Rejection of all tangible, earthly, authorities, idolization of dead mentors who cannot contradict their idealizations…with their presence, plus he was a gifted prose writer and an insightful psychologist.
Young males of our emasculating age would find him mesmerizing.

Watch the interview of Mike Tyson with Tyson Fury, current heavyweight champ and Gyspy King…at about 1:30 he is asked by Tyson “what gypsy means” and he gives an accurate description…

youtube.com/watch?v=K4NCtBS … =MikeTyson

“It’s a culture”…not race…although gypsy is a derivative of Egyptian…so, perhaps their dark complexions, before they mixed, and diversified, was similar to what people identified as African or Egyptian…because they reputedly come from northern India.
But that’s not the point…the point is the similarities between parasitical peoples…nomads, living off exploiting a host’s weaknesses, its superstitions, fears; never integrating, but concealing themselves within the host; refusing to live off the land, as pagans did and do, but involving themselves in selling crap, knick knacks, vegetables etc…involved in palm reading, astrology, crystal ball gazing to manipulable; thieving with a distinct indifference for the welfare of the hosts elderly and children…recently in Greece a teenage boy and girl killed an old man, to take form him 100 euros, while their 40 year-old grandmother and her boyfriend kept watch outside…This is common everywhere gypsies live. They refuse to live off the land, as farmers because they’ve adopted a parasitical life-stryle…wandering from place to place, permanently settling nowhere.
A difference from Hellenism where the individual unedified with the land, became one with it, established a hearth as the center of his family, his being…worshipped his environment as gods, exhibited a humility before the forces of nature, i.e., the gods etc.
This is the essence of Hellenism - of Indo-European spirituality…but not for these tribal parasites. They need proxies to engage reality, they needs words to exploit and manipulable those who live off the land…
When one hosts is depleted they move on to the next one.
The similarities are uncanny.

I want to se which host will be the next one they infest when the US is depleted.
I mean, with the US there was an “in” via Christianity, but the Chinese only have Marxism with a distinctly Buddhist flare…and the Chinese are not primed by decades of Hollywood propaganda, nor do they have the Old Testament as their foundational spiritual text…all they have as a weakness sis Marxism.
How will the parasite conceal itself within Chinese socioeconomic dynamics?
The story of Abraham and his wife, offers us some clues, as does the story of being ready and willing to sacrifice his one begotten son…Nothing is shameful or beyond its capacity to sacrifice for the sake of survival. Gyspies feel no shame for lying, or thieving, or exploiting superstitions, or groveling for handouts on the hosts urban environments, the streets …they are proud of it. They brag about it to one another.
That mentality gives you insight into the vampire’s ways. The vampire feels that it is not of the same species…and that it is exploiting cattle that were created by their god to be exploited and to serve them…
No humility before the gods. Their one-god is above earthly authorities, i.e., King of kings.

Again, a pretty firm description, but…

Before I touch Your aphorism forum, I must add to this outline here.

In ref: to Tyson, only that I got the grnetic/memetic distinction, and in response to that suggestion, I agree totally. The obfuscations arising out of that relative to what we are trying to determine is, that the cultural/racial distinctions were, and are progressively muddled. How distinct the later are and what kind of parallels we can assume from those, post-sriptively, to presumptively , is neither progressively becoming clearer, or appearantly denser.

Both genetic and memetic identification, used as a fulcrums, in neutral, quasi-objective forums, are extremely prone to miscalculation, for either a convex or concave paranthesi distort such ‘objectivity’, …

The past and the future architecture may be distorted whether by semblance of masks or other variable role play; or by ultra modern architecture envisioned by Von-Braun.

Either this it that are merely calculable through imagery, that may approximate some objective criteria.

The universal requirement (as is) can be overcome by the pre-planned objective , not but a kind of wish fulfillment for more and more pleasurable pro life sassumtions, but by the natural, factual focus meta focus, to the pointillistic closeness, where we deliberately get stuck in trees, that describe and overcome the stunning iron clad embrace of the first which we can no longer envision.

Mature requires maximal balance between aesthetic balances, so that man, will not loose his way in that primeval forest, and begin again a long, tortuous trek backward, …

In the very beginning of the cave, all men were nomads. We had no genetic or memetic maps to navigate by, in fact we really did not know what we were. We started to wander, while wondering what human distinctions were all about. The point being , between the cave, Greece, Nietzche and Trump, there was no progressive thought, only miles and miles and miles if bacjlooking gages of where to put sugns, to afford the future ti measures time, in literal generational loops, thinking we were traveling straight.

The linear expansion afforded the luxury to jump claims to land, and set bounderies based on familiaduty, both literal and by way of simulation.

This was the time, when the markers became initial friezes, that set the whole ball if wax rolling, all to the point where the niw familiar Evil Genious put his fit Diane and declared that evil and genius are axiomatic contradictions.

Here started the great inversive transfidmation, and it did need a Nietzche to really expose the futility if Echo’s punishment up in Narcissus.

This may appear moralistically in a minor key, however, it was a pro-found insight not only to rival the Judgement of Paris, but exceed it!

Vanity became the obstacle that unhinged mango a true genious, the vanity that was embedded in human nature, albeit in Nature Herself.

No winder Luther prosted, and drive genius to tears ! Vanity was the animal overcoming animus’ attempt to form her as a subsediary.

The whole sense of the ideal, including it’s precious crown jewel , the romantic udiom, became a mere plaything , without which the very reason did unity if identity could never be encompassed again, at least in this life time.

And what are the practical aspects if this unity? To enhance the boy - child to lengthen his childhood tenure, so that the procrastinate of long childhood can overcome the all to short span of the young animal .

That is why the capital of life, begets a Freudian pleasure pdinciple, and overcomes the theaters of death.

And that establishes a direct cinnection between Nietzche and Freud, whether b be it one of an ‘unconscious’ sort, or a pre-consciou one(Jung)

The tortuous breath and length of this is not meant d I disallow concepts such as free will and freedom and such, only that and with u think You, or someone else I mistook with- pointed out that
determinism can conjure up ideas if preferentially binding relationships;

At Ang rate power and will to power are such reactions to the manor premise sought, that of the optical inversion began with and by an echoed and reechoed punisment, for a crime of self indulgence.

This is a critical point for Nietzche, for Wagner, for, Luther, for all men boys, who are were at least at one point in their life were Narcissistic.

The vanity of existence is the defining point, counterpositioned between the animus and anima, and existentially interfacing being with nothingness. It is a resurrected ideal In Essence, of that ideal, of which the models ought to reposs in a field that elevate that model, by pro-forma applications of projecting a transcendental object, and sustaining it through the energy of sustained and formal architecture ( of the mind) -

The mirrors of childhood, must overcome it’s darkened image, because the beginning stages of Ang further development are impressive totally in it’s late stages, and are the only true and required natural states which can give implicit answers to their own questions regarding their reasons for living.

Miscegenation muddles the boundaries when memes can be transmitted to genetic populations they did not originate in, resulting in a poor imitation…such as when Indo-Euroepan populations adopt Afro-Asiatic spiritualities and in so doing corrupt and adjust them to their heritage, creating a muddled caricature of the original.
Consider how Christianity - meme - imitates and preserves its Hellenic - pagan - past, by corrupting and adjusting it to Jewish forms…so heroes nd gods become saints and prophets…all representing the victim’s of Satanic manipulation, inherited as a primordia sin.
Consider the entire Biblical narrative and what it represents. Adam, Hebrew for man, is given “free will” to absolve god of evilness - cleansing the ideal - buy cannot apply his free-will because his only options are Heaven or Eternal Hell.
Consider the implications…existence, as we know it, nature as we know it, is “Hell”.

man, i.e., Adam, bites form the forbidden fruit, gaining self-cosnciuosnes, and suddenly he feels ashamed -0 he becomes conscious of how he appears to another. The start of what develops into a necessary nihilistic paradigm top protect man form this emerging shame of “self-awarness”.
The “sin” is self-cosnciuosness - and objectivity. Heaven is the state of consciousness and subjectivity.

Now consider how it is Recovering Abrahamics who most vehemently deny fre-will, by defining it “out of existence”…in absolute terms. So, if you are not absolutely free, and your will is not omnipotent, then you have neither.
This is the defensive, manimal, paradigm of nihilism’s absolutist either/or - absolution via absolutes.
Notice, as well, how imbeciles, like iamstupid, use the absence of absolutes as a justification to dismiss any perspective they feel threatened by.
What is so threatening about self-cosnciuosnes and any degree of free-will?
Well, I explained the first, the second is about accountability. The Abrahamics mind, even when it pretends to have overcome tis religious zealotry, still believes that only the innocent, i.e., the ignorant, the blameless, are worthy of salvation, i.e., freedom form the physical, the tangible, the body.
They must unload responsibility upon another …if not god, then absolute order, fate, the state…etc. they “purify” themselves, cleanse themselves of evil, bad, motives/intents…and they preserve the self-flattering delusion of their genius…because a lifetime of poor judgment calls and bad choices puts a shadow over your presumed “smarts”.
It’s one thing to quote Marx, or Engels, Hegel or some icon…and another to display judgment on the fly…There they have proven to be idiotic.
It’s about protecting the ego, if by “ego” we mean the lucid part of consciousness, or the ‘self’ in self-consciuosness, i.e., consciousness of your consciousness.
we can use the Greek term for ‘self’, i.e.’ ego, to distinguish the intuitive, subconscious, form the lucid part of associated with the 'I".
It is the “I”, the ego, that feels ashamed of tis nakedness…or is exposed to how it appears to another, and feels exposes, vulnerable, insecure…requiring nihilistic dogma to shelter it.

Meme is what is projected outward from the individuals knowledge and understanding of its genes.
Consider what art or tehnology is.
It is man’s externalization of his awareness of himself, in relation to other, or the world.
Language is an art and a technologfy.
let that sink in…man externalizes his knowledge and understanding of himself, via a medium, such as ait, stone, wood, or metal or whatever…He externalizes how he thinks he works.
like a computer is an externalization of how he thinks or how he perceives this own thinking and processing.

This happens intuitively if not consciously…consider language an externalization of his biological communications …how his own cells and organs exchange data.
Language begins with rudimentary vocalizations …braying…externalizing internal states…then it becomes art, expressing man’s perception of the world around him…then it becomes more sophisticated, more abstract but it remains an externalization of esoteric states…communicating states of mind, reactinos, percpetions…

this is what a meme is…and a culture is a collection of memes, just as an organism is a coleltion of genes.
Essentially what is transmitted are memories, encoceded, at first, as bioenergy, and then as semiotics.
Memories of what?
Of interactivities, of past experiences…of reactions …the successful noes are passed on, the failed ones are not. They are “forgotten”.
So, memes create a memory cocoon…creating an ideal environment that usurps or compensates for the rpre-existing natural one.
Man has created artificial environments, pushing the natural world to the periphery…

I’ve defined what “artificial” is in relation to “natural”.
Man intervenes upon natural order to impose his own preferred idealized order…meme encompassing genes, creating all sorts of psychological confusions…more on this some other time.
One side-effect is institutionalized autism, and schizophrenia, separating the mind from the body, the noetic from the apparent, the ideal form the real.
Man prefers to associate with the mind because it is not inhibited by natural order, to the degree that the body is.

For this reason man invents rules of thinking - logic, to discipline the mind to natural order, otherwise it can immerse itself in fantasy…as many do.
Just read some members of this forum. their metaphysics are negating physics…immersing them in their own private universe.

I did. I did read some.
The point is, though, experiencing the flashpoint, the connection of the mass with it’s metamorphic inception. The inceptive flash , like a Greek fire, is never understood apart from the original flash, it is merely another surmise, a kind of benediction to the faithfully martyred, who may have intentionally been victimized, and that makes sense, aren’t we advised to imitate Christ’s way?
To the Cross?

The connection of the masses through a flash point toward the critical mass, is quite. enlightening, not that it should have been ?

Some say, it really doesent matter, since they were never contembible, anyway.

On the other hand, they may merely have forgotten.

Methane accumulates in closed quarters…and any flash can ignite it into an explosion that shatters but also melts some into one mass - hard as diamond.

But plutonium?

I have none…I swear!

Phew! That’s a load off my mind!