Vampire

YOU WERE MEANT TO STAY TILL NEW YEARS FAGGOT!!!MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND STOP ACTING LIKE A DERANGED WOMAN!!!YOU PRICK!!!

The play book goes full circle and to be honest all Satyr Clause needs and deserves is a full metal jacket, instead of goodies left for repast.

But generally, still a structurally vacuous oasis needs no such thing as empathy cause Santa baby knows very well that punch lines are rewarded by the turned other cheek, not as an example of token bravura, but as a model of a filler, to a gaping hole, that little boys require, before they are capable to envision the graciously given and presented to waiting arms goodies. Which will underscore the charity of having to apply controls: to enforce THE LAW that wolves in sheeple clothing may not understand.
Nevertheless, loose cannons can serve as barricades, as even the most distraught moated kastles, and find solace from the ill fitting masks of insane anger which distort their cover from insanity, raging boundless among steeple who were not rewarded by claus’s insufficient production line of Elve slaves.

The cheeky clause was properly turned to by another side, appears a slap (slip),as well, cause it derives from higher worded magicke that steeple can not stand, for they have been sermonized to death about the dangers faced , when some mind of unprepared Faust tries to pan his over the top inflated alchemical goodies, so to finance the severely undermanned elves workforce.

Gooduck , TO this ‘santa’ better luck next time, and remember not to miss black friday, when need a wholesale attempt to fill up all the missing orders, for the next years orders.

And please pray to Your maker not to corrupt the environment cause the abode on North Pole may cease to offer proper shelter , for the missus and the little clauses, and melt their little black hearts alongside.

Yeah, give Santa baby what he deserves shy polish youth, that’s it

Yeah, give Santa baby what he deserves shy polish youth, that’s it

Over his shoulder, I say blap blap.

After You bit her for saying "shut up & drink your blood?

Yes, I tried to retract my fangs, but it was just in my nature.

My parting encapsulation of what I’ve learned, this year (2020) on ILP.

1- Natural selection is based on “shit happens” - just random events we euphemistically encapsulate as “shit”. It is not the selection of advantageous genetic combinations and arising mutations, tested within environmental conditions that increase the survivability and reproductive potentials of an individual. No, no no…it’s about shit happening, and then other shit happening…

2- Judaism has nothing to do with Christianity or Islam. In fact Judaism is polytheistic, like Christianity with its saints and prophets. Christianity and Islam do not emerge from tribal pagan spirituality coming in contact with Judaism, but emerge magically, out of nowhere, or are they divinely inspired? Who knows, shit happens.

3- Alpha females are exactly like alpha males, minus the penis and balls. See, what makes a dominant male a genetically valuable commodity is exactly what makes a woman genetically appealing to men.
So if women are attracted to dominating, confident, fit, aggressive males this means men are attracted to women who are the same. Men love such females…and fi they don’t it’s because they are intimidated by their strength and intelligence.

4- Memes, i.e., language, culture, ideals, values, traditions, habits, rituals etc. emerge magically out of nowhere…out of the pure void. They do not emerge from genetic combinations, cultivated within particular environments, suffering particular historical events that shape them…no, no no they just happen…you know “shit happens”.

5- Homosexuality is like left-handedness. No, it is not like any other paraphilia, e.g., paedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality, because those are still not normalized - not out of the closet - but it is something completely different. It just happens. Shit happens. It doesn’t emerge from heterosexual reproduction, and is established because it offers a survival advantage to individuals belonging to social species that do not drive away excess males, i.e., expendable males, forcing such males to become supportive elements to the dominant pair. It isn’t a genetic dead-end.
No, no…it is a lifestyle choice, a matter of taste, like chicken or beef, or like left handedness a genetic quirk - isn’t left-handedness a survival disadvantage equal to that of homosexuality, or being born with no feet, or half a brain? I think it is. ILP has told me that it is. So it must be so.

6- Mutations or genetic combinations do not produce advantages, disadvantages or neutral genetics synthesis. No all combinations are equally good, and desirable, and it is acculturalisation, socialization, that makes us inclined to prefer one over another. Culture is all…humanity is omnipotent, omniscient creator god. We are made in its image; its collective will determining what we think and how we behave. It’s all socially engineered. Willed.

7- Race and sex are social constructs. Our senses evolved to fool us, not to aid us by orienting and directing our efforts successfully; they did not evolve to help us discriminate, but to trick us as a test of our loyalty to the divine oneness - to test our faith.
What looks different is actually one and the same. It’s all part of god, or humanity, or universality, or some other version of oneness, i.e., the divine singularity. We aren’t different at all, we only seem that way. Don’t let appearances trick you - you know like girdles and make-up can. Differences are just god’s way of testing our commitment to his singular uniformity. They mean nothing…like you “can’t judge a book by its cover”, cause men are like books, i.e., manufactured using the same factory templates and with the same hard cover and imagery created to sell product. The book may have a lion on the cover and contain the words of lambs…exactly like life forms. Appearance is not a manifestation of essence - sum of all past nurturing - nurture - but is a manufactured, i.e., created, cover based on god’s image. The writing is written by culture, by other men, if not by god’s logos. All a social construct, hiding intent.

8- Being smug and cosntantly high, is cool, indicating depth and quality. Bohemian posturing is seductive. Make love not war, dude. Chill out. Girls luv it. Well, a particular kind of girl.

9- ILP has three general categories of participants:
1- the minority of narcissistic buffoons who are convinced that they are god’s gift to man, unappreciated geniuses that will only be fully acknowledged after death, offering wealth that goes over the heads of the other members who fail to fully appreciate their profound, awe inspiring, brilliance - how cool and desirable they are, and ought to be worshipped and emulated, or simply followed over the cliffs of insanity - 2- the middle ground mediocre crazies - majority - who use cynicism to shit and piss on everything and everyone that challenges their self-esteem, displaying how discriminating their minds are, or how unique and special they are, while conforming and proposing uniforming ideologies. - 3- the second minority who can be summed up as literally and utterly insane - living in their own private reality - and should be medicated, or have been or are currently on medications but refuse to take it.

10- Nietzscheans have overcome good & evil by changing the terminologies, and they’ve transcended herd psychology by adopting victim ideologies and dogmas. Heard and victim are not the same…but heard and pack are. Makes sense. They’ve gone beyond Christianity by replacing one-god with universe, and instead of “god created all” they say “all is determined”, and “choice is an illusion”, because how can we mere mortals contradict the will of god? Shit happens.

11- This time the world will collapse. Not like last year, or the year before, or the year before that. No, no, this it is going to happen. I swear. The other times, I am told, by the prophet of doom, it was a warm-up, a calibration of his doomsday radar. No, we ain’t like those past crazies that appeared when empires declined prophesizing the “end of the world”. No, this is happening on-line, so its legit.
The world is ending, and he is the only one who will make it through, because a lifetime of catastrophic life choices has prepared him for the coming catastrophe, and this time it really isn’t his fault.
Next year may come again but he won’t be there to say “I told you so!!!”. This time it will happen… and if not this year then next year for sure - okay maybe a year or ten more, just to be safe.

12- Human beings are so complex that they remain unpredictable, unknowable - evading all external judgements. Politics, marketing, psychology fail because humans are so damn intricate. Yet, they have no free-will, so they are predictably unpredictable, and though their actions are absolutely determined they can never be predicted - science throws its hands up in surrender to the complexity of human beings. It can offer insights into the nature of other species, but none about human nature. There is no such thing, it’s all a social construct. It’s a miracle we can ever understand one another…or can we?
Science would have to write a separate book on every single individual alive, after decades of study…, and that’s what philosophy does, right? No generalities applicable to all, but specifics about every living man woman and child. That’s true philosophy! A one-thousand page tomb just for one retard would be required to begin to fathom the depths of complexity of just one subjective ILP member. A biological study of every single human, separately, because generalities do not apply, humans are so complex that no objectivity can ever be successfully used.
So many linguistic justifications, self-decpetions, who can ever know an individual more than he can ever know himself? Men are not animals…they are special, so the Bible says. We can know a dog or a cat or sheep more than they can know themselves, but man has words to produce clouds of excuses and deceptions and lies…he wears clothes, drives cars, develops art… far too complicated for me, at least, to wade through. Yet…man also has no free-will…so it is the universe of determining factors that is unfathomable, unlike animals man is more a product of these universal factors, because man has a “soul”…and how do we know this? He can use logos, and god is logos. Chimpanzees, for example, cannot dispute our analysis of them, so they are what we say they are. Humans can, so they are not what we say they are. It’s all about “saying so”. Who has the power has say…no not marxism…no not Christianity, something progressive, novel, updated. Magical words, creating magical sheilds and shelters for mundane creatures.

I want to especially thank all those who contributed to the lessons I have learned this year. I am truly humbled and humiliated by your grace and generosity.
May 2021 be nothing like 2020…
Health above all else.
Maybe I’ll see you next year. Shit happens, ya know.

Ta, Ta,

shut your mouth clown you learnt nothing you are a neo-nazi fanatical looney the guy who said that in evolution shit happens meant that there is no god ordained or causative element to evolution, not, like you strawman him out of desperation in your inability to address him as an equal, that all is random and there is no pattern or consistency in evolution. you are slow and insane, so i will spell it out for you, knowing you will run to iamambigous to beat down on him and pretend nothing was said, WHAT I AND THE OTHER GUY SAID IS THAT YOU ARE MAKING EVOLUTION INTO A QUASI-RELIGION AND ARE PUSHING YOUR OWN SUBJECTIVE MORAL PREFERENCES WHILST RIDICULING OTHERS MORAL PREFERENCES ON THE GROUNDS THAT THEY MIGHT BE DERIVED FROM RELIGION OR OTHER SUBJECTIVE SYSTEMS OF MORALITY WHILST YOU ARE DOING THE SAME WITH EVOLUTION WHICH YOU TURN INTO A RELIGION OF ‘NATURE’(YOUR SUBJECTIVE PREFERENCES) AND THEN YOU CLAIM TOTALLY UNWARRANTED SUPERIORITY INTELLECTUALLY YOU DUMB MONGREL!!!

very simple…a Christian or a communist might say this is good because of god or equality, you say this is good because of nature…all 3, in this case, fail to demonstrate anything and are going in circles, thinking a cretins certainty is a superiority whilst its the opposite!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

christian fathers were not cretins like the neo-nazi fathers…they understood that you can’t just fucking say: this is good because of god and god is good because of god whilst the neo-nazis ridiculing church fathers and the great legacy of the church need a bit of help…!!!i am here for you!!! who said Christianity has nothing to do with the great legacy of Judaism???the monotheistic aspect of Judaism was the great addition to the Western tradition and allowed it to become united under one god and one Church…you see something wrong with it because you are a dumb anti-semite…not because you can clearly demonstrate what is so bad about it…I FORGOT!!! EVERYTHING BAD IS DIRECTLY CAUSED TO CHRISTIANITY!!!EVEN ANTI-CHRISTIAN LIBERALISM OR COMMUNISM IS IN FACT CHRISTIAN!!!AND EVEN PRE-CHRISTIAN ANCIENT GREEK PHILOSOPHERS ARE CHRISTIANITIES FAULT!!!AND GOING EVEN FURTHER TO ZOARASTRIANISM(BASICALLY THE VERY START OF HUMAN CIVILISATION) AND ITS MONOTHEISM!!!THATS CHRISTIANS FAULT TOO!!!AND EVEN BEFORE CIVILISATION!!!WHAT ABOUT THE CULTS OF A BEAR GOD OR AN EAGLE GOD WE UNCOVER!!!SOME OF THE CAVEMEN SEEMED TO HAVE MONOTHEISTIC RELIGIONS TOO!!!FUUUUCK CHRISTIANS AGAIN IN PRE-FIRE AGES!!! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!
FUCK ME…SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS IN DEEP DENIAL!!!

youtu.be/_7vUeS6bLZc

mad loonies want madness to ensue…to synchronise the inside of their skull with its external surroundings…jewish civilians, including children, elderly and females from ukrainian poverty, ought to burn in ovens(whilst Hitler let all the actual influential Jewry to run to America without any problems, the america that is his greatest opposition in seeking global dominance in the long-term…), german nation ought to de-populate all other areas of white, non-germanic inhabitance to make way for germanics only,what else… a failed artist with no experience nor expertise in neither politics nor military nor economics nor anything relevant ought to be the highest and all knowing authority on all these things for the whole world…you smell it??? insanity and confusion…sad really.

Polishyouth , Lori thanks for interesting contributions, will run through their insightful and interesting take but i must tell You, im praying against prayer that some of the descriptions within do not or should not and can not or must not tale place.

Vampiric ideation has become more a social disease, after all the China virus did come literraly from bats.

On order not to become ‘battu’ from the onslought of these viral zombies, only our higher to highest evolved beings can forestall or even stop their armies of doom.

We must evolve into symbiosis with them , lest we forget that even the lowliest virally defective among them need love too.

For all here on this board, Happy New Year,ay you exit this year with love in Your heart and a smile on Your face.

HAPPY NEW YEAR BROTHER!!!AND REMEMBER!!!YOU FIGHT WHERE YOU STAND!!!FEW CORWARDS AND LOST LOONIES HERE AND THERE…OFF-SHOTS!!!2021!!!

to find what is under the pretense just look for the hypocrisies outside of it, to unveil a vampire that is!!!

to find what is under the pretense just look for the hypocrisies outside of it.

It has been eclipsed as a perceptive data, by a reductive metamorphosis, into the primal punishment of narcissus by echo.

Echo has joined other relatives sidelined to Valhalla.

(Here goes again, a nuancedmeno) Watch It.

Saving grace: by the time it gets there, it becomes indistinct & re-covered.

meno the autistic virgin Yanks are gossiping about you behind your back… just letting you know!!! visit KTS and rip the asperg virgin expert cunts a new one!!!
WUFF WUFF!!!

disabled mentally ill lunatics over on KTS come over to this forum seeking victims even more insane than they are and then they fondle eachother, telling eachother how superior they are…disgusting filth…bullet in the head or a sterilisation and relocation to a nut-house…i see no other way. nut jobs with so much malice and such rotten personalities like that should definately not be allowed freely in a civilised and decent countries. they enjoy it!!!you can tell!!!STFU!!!

The sweet nothings dripping through are nothing compared to the incessant and thrilling vibrations sensed, but alas not really known by the multitude of bats hovering around the now sweetly framed visage.

How dull the chase of the sighted in the dark by the sightless!

How sadly phone must shed her teers by the loss of thrill that only enlivens her dead masochistic joyful senses, when her beloved can still meter out the proper punishment that he thinks does the opposite.

Bless You my angel man, how deftly defeated you may look to your angels of mercy when accusted by the bat king.

Your lover girl is awaiting, bu only pray, if You could go throw open the door of the test that most likely fail, if revealed for what it ever was or could be, sorrily such efforts have already been broken the code , a long long time ago.

Now see, I had her in me, as well, but promised to stay with me, and not to double cross me again by returning to you.