Vampire

christian fathers were not cretins like the neo-nazi fathers…they understood that you can’t just fucking say: this is good because of god and god is good because of god whilst the neo-nazis ridiculing church fathers and the great legacy of the church need a bit of help…!!!i am here for you!!! who said Christianity has nothing to do with the great legacy of Judaism???the monotheistic aspect of Judaism was the great addition to the Western tradition and allowed it to become united under one god and one Church…you see something wrong with it because you are a dumb anti-semite…not because you can clearly demonstrate what is so bad about it…I FORGOT!!! EVERYTHING BAD IS DIRECTLY CAUSED TO CHRISTIANITY!!!EVEN ANTI-CHRISTIAN LIBERALISM OR COMMUNISM IS IN FACT CHRISTIAN!!!AND EVEN PRE-CHRISTIAN ANCIENT GREEK PHILOSOPHERS ARE CHRISTIANITIES FAULT!!!AND GOING EVEN FURTHER TO ZOARASTRIANISM(BASICALLY THE VERY START OF HUMAN CIVILISATION) AND ITS MONOTHEISM!!!THATS CHRISTIANS FAULT TOO!!!AND EVEN BEFORE CIVILISATION!!!WHAT ABOUT THE CULTS OF A BEAR GOD OR AN EAGLE GOD WE UNCOVER!!!SOME OF THE CAVEMEN SEEMED TO HAVE MONOTHEISTIC RELIGIONS TOO!!!FUUUUCK CHRISTIANS AGAIN IN PRE-FIRE AGES!!! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!
FUCK ME…SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS IN DEEP DENIAL!!!

youtu.be/_7vUeS6bLZc

mad loonies want madness to ensue…to synchronise the inside of their skull with its external surroundings…jewish civilians, including children, elderly and females from ukrainian poverty, ought to burn in ovens(whilst Hitler let all the actual influential Jewry to run to America without any problems, the america that is his greatest opposition in seeking global dominance in the long-term…), german nation ought to de-populate all other areas of white, non-germanic inhabitance to make way for germanics only,what else… a failed artist with no experience nor expertise in neither politics nor military nor economics nor anything relevant ought to be the highest and all knowing authority on all these things for the whole world…you smell it??? insanity and confusion…sad really.

Polishyouth , Lori thanks for interesting contributions, will run through their insightful and interesting take but i must tell You, im praying against prayer that some of the descriptions within do not or should not and can not or must not tale place.

Vampiric ideation has become more a social disease, after all the China virus did come literraly from bats.

On order not to become ‘battu’ from the onslought of these viral zombies, only our higher to highest evolved beings can forestall or even stop their armies of doom.

We must evolve into symbiosis with them , lest we forget that even the lowliest virally defective among them need love too.

For all here on this board, Happy New Year,ay you exit this year with love in Your heart and a smile on Your face.

HAPPY NEW YEAR BROTHER!!!AND REMEMBER!!!YOU FIGHT WHERE YOU STAND!!!FEW CORWARDS AND LOST LOONIES HERE AND THERE…OFF-SHOTS!!!2021!!!

to find what is under the pretense just look for the hypocrisies outside of it, to unveil a vampire that is!!!

to find what is under the pretense just look for the hypocrisies outside of it.

It has been eclipsed as a perceptive data, by a reductive metamorphosis, into the primal punishment of narcissus by echo.

Echo has joined other relatives sidelined to Valhalla.

(Here goes again, a nuancedmeno) Watch It.

Saving grace: by the time it gets there, it becomes indistinct & re-covered.

meno the autistic virgin Yanks are gossiping about you behind your back… just letting you know!!! visit KTS and rip the asperg virgin expert cunts a new one!!!
WUFF WUFF!!!

disabled mentally ill lunatics over on KTS come over to this forum seeking victims even more insane than they are and then they fondle eachother, telling eachother how superior they are…disgusting filth…bullet in the head or a sterilisation and relocation to a nut-house…i see no other way. nut jobs with so much malice and such rotten personalities like that should definately not be allowed freely in a civilised and decent countries. they enjoy it!!!you can tell!!!STFU!!!

The sweet nothings dripping through are nothing compared to the incessant and thrilling vibrations sensed, but alas not really known by the multitude of bats hovering around the now sweetly framed visage.

How dull the chase of the sighted in the dark by the sightless!

How sadly phone must shed her teers by the loss of thrill that only enlivens her dead masochistic joyful senses, when her beloved can still meter out the proper punishment that he thinks does the opposite.

Bless You my angel man, how deftly defeated you may look to your angels of mercy when accusted by the bat king.

Your lover girl is awaiting, bu only pray, if You could go throw open the door of the test that most likely fail, if revealed for what it ever was or could be, sorrily such efforts have already been broken the code , a long long time ago.

Now see, I had her in me, as well, but promised to stay with me, and not to double cross me again by returning to you.

bro you are tripping out, smoke one for me bro and stay cool bro!!!

Oh well bro, why not take you up on it? And incidentally I’d be curious as well, about what your trip would be? After all we’re chummiest from way back.

That said, You’re not only a brother by blood. since historically our borders need only a shout to
signal awareness of connecting, but by the power of the psychic abilities produced by such strong similar identity.

It’s almost like the den-beings of the dark becoming aware but very frustrated that the final curtain, the last chunks of separation can not ever be totally bull dozed out. The closest we think we get the lesser of boundary remains, but sorrily the harder it becomes.

The final hardness is almost infinitely resistant to further burrowing. Sad to say, but truer then true.

Let’s stay friends! ( even when sober)

youtu.be/Szdziw4tI9o

When this whole period of psychic vampirism shall pass into and out of Himself, mine will evaporate as well into the futility of fighting the light.

I feel this in my bones, as my self caught between the upward lift toward the sun or quick descent. with feathery white wings turning grey illuminated from below by burning fire ,headlong plunge when without resistance, of center hold.

youtu.be/PLpVPWIiY1M

“Does anybody else here
Feel like a freak
A million side-eyes
Following me
Weaving in and out
Don’t want your company
Too many people here
I don’t wanna meet
Luh-, luh-, lonely vampire
And I can’t change
Talking to you’s like a ray of sunshine
Dancing in the fire
Hope it rains
I’m a vampire
So out of place
But I’m trying to be cool for one night
Lonely vampire
Really wanna scream shit
But can’t find my mouth
My head is talking so loud
I can’t turn it down
It’s like hate, love, hate, love
Hate, love, hate, love
Hate, love, hate, love
And I can’t change
Dancing in the fire
Hope it rains
I’m a vampire
So out of place
Lonely vampire
Trying to be cool (vampire)
Trying to be cool (vampire)
And I can’t change
Dancing in the fire
Hope it rains
I’m a vampire
So out of place
Lonely vampire
(Hate, love, hate, love
Hate, love, hate, love
Hate, love, hate, love
Hate, love, hate, love
Hate, love, hate, love
Hate, love, hate, love
Lonely vampire
Luh-, luh-, lonely vampire)”

_
No… I am the opposite of Vampeera, but I can realate… well, you know, because I have a brain.

And an admirable one , at that. Vampires are very intelligent, no doubt about that !

frim wiki:

"

"Magic and Psychic Abilities

A Vampire Intelligence can use a wide variety of spells and psychic powers. Their spells generally revolve around inter-dimensional travel and the suppression of magic, and its psychic powers allow it to manipulate minds and conjure shields and weapons."

Sounds like a computer game, but one I’ve never played… bet they don’t just use their intelligence but their allure also… unexpectedly luring others expectantly in, but not necessarily to prey.