Continuation of my topics...

Cherry Blossom Rain: Chapter 43

Jason…

You have a good sense of humor…

42 is “the meaning of life and everything” in the newest movie version of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy”.

Message 43 is your current age, and one to grow on from 42.

The end of our discussion.

Cherry Blossom Addendum: Chapter 2

Cherry Blossom Addendum: Chapter 2

I’ve used this phrasing before and people get furious at me… but it’s true.

As I’ve outlined in my first chapter of the non-addendum sequence , the concept of approach escalation causes it to be impossible for heterosexuals to not be raping each other at the same time without it being an easily overlooked rape that I call ‘subtle rape’. I also showed how the only way heterosexuals can even hope to have consensual sex in this species is to go back to before the Stone Age and maybe do it right the first time.

The phrase I used is extremely provocative:

When you have euphoric recall (good memories) for something like your past sex.,. Let’s even say you masturbate to this memory… this is exactly like a rapist masturbating to a past rape they committed.

It’s sick and abhorrent. I want people to know how soul sick they really are. You can’t heal any other way.

My guidelines for masturbation are lack of prostitution and public mediums where exclusion isn’t implied. Such as an internet post. Obviously all heterosexual internet stuff even if it’s not prostitution is still subtle rape.

I find this hilarious personally! Homosexuals are actually the only population on earth capable of consensual sex because they don’t have sex dimorphism! They just need to teach these things to make it consensual as well. Since I’m the only person who figured this out… yes, all past homosexual sex has been subtle rape as well…

The reason I find it funny, is the irony of weirdos in the straight population thinking homosexual sex is an abomination!

Now, I’m not a homosexual. I’m not biased in terms of conflict of interest. I have no “skin in the game”, other than to lay out pits in life that you can avoid.

To add to all this… I went a step further, and I recommend this as well… it’s not an order…

Even in the homosexual population where sex has the possibility of being consensual… I would still refuse it as protest again the win/lose problem/nature of this life right now.

I do bluntly state that this world is not good, not yet, but it can be.

Cherry Blossom Addendum: Chapter 3

Affirmations are always tricky, I’m going to save you the intellectual work and legwork to this regard. There’s only one affirmation worth repeating and manifesting:

We all choose what we all want to experience at nobodies expense.

When you’ve seen the depths of hell firsthand, this affirmation becomes more and more important to you. I’d caution you from testing hell. It’s not funny, it’s not fun.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 5

So: I’m going to give you the lions roar!

I’m solidifying (not just turning) the wheel of the dharma:

1.) zero sum realities never work (we’re in one right now)

For the second one, I’m putting words to something that everyone knows (like above) that people can take into themselves (they all know it, but until now, never had the words for it)

2.) sex always hurts the feelings of other people when the people in sex are most delighted (sadism)

That’s some fucked up shit. And. If you are having sex, you are some fucked up shit.

Simple.

Again, this bears repeating. Your soul is not worth the sex (the survival of this reproductive species, even through artificial insemination (also zero sum)

There’s a vast difference between massive depth of character and what people assume is their power move on earth.

Sorry, my whole book is not in this thread…

It’s out there in the world but not in this thread.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 22

Who the fuck am I to tell you what your perfect is and who the fuck are you to tell me what my perfect is?

We seriously need to chill the fuck out and have this discussion.

Sure you can hurt me a lot in this world if you want …

But after I’m dead, I can mangle your soul, and so can a lot of other people.

I’m trained in hell, I know how to hell people. If you think you’ll enjoy it, think again.

Understand this… you’re not very brilliant here, hell is the capacity of our collective imagination.

And it’s WAY smarter than you are!

We can’t have this discussion if you keep fucking with people.

Who is “you?”

Wendy…

This makes me smile the way I’m gong to explain this to you.

As omnipresence, all of us do everything that exists…

I’ve been all the men that you’ve fucked, I’ve been all the women you’ve fucked… all of us have … but understand this… I’m also my own person who doesn’t fuck anyone in my personal body.

More questions ? Go for it.

If all people have their own perfection, why did Berkley Babes and I both end up on the plane of Peace made of light?

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 25 part 2

I forgot the most important part of this chapter;

What are you going to do with all that privilege to make it ok that you even have it in the first place.

I actually feel sorry for people who don’t know how privileged they truly are, they don’t see hell looming over them like I do… so they have no sense of gratitude. No sense of urgency.

When you are the most selfish person in the world, you are the most selfless person in the world.

Of course, everyone has boundaries…

But that’s not the point… when you are extremely selfish, and you know as much as I do, you realize that your heaven is dependent on everyone’s heaven.

I’ve hurt a lot of people with my words, I intend to make up for it, now that I understand.

It sounds a little absurd, because all of my wisdom could have been passed down before I got here, but maybe I had to go through all of this to bring you the better parts of this book I’m emailing

Part 1 of cherry blossom rain: addendum 25

The ground is a sense of beauty and a sense of gratitude…

Even though we suffer greatly, it’s massive privileges that we often overlook. I know this personally because of my experiences in hell.

I have a well rounded education here…

Every moment of everyday I (with extreme urgency) ask myself “what are you going to do with all that privilege?”

There is not peace until everyone is at peace. Enjoy your privilege and then… never stop until everyone is in their personal heaven. Never quit. It’ll happen for all of us, everyone will figure this out eventually, like I’ve taught before… in a life of winners and losers, when you win you lose and when you lose you definitely lose.

Know that! I’m teaching you what we need to do to stay out of the worst.

I trust people because I know that we’re all on the same side here. That’s one of my privileges. But yes, you’d be a fucking idiot to reject heaven realms… everyone’s is different. That’s the most important part to know.

As I say, “who am I to judge your perfection, who are you to judge mine? Let’s sit down and talk about this.”

My point is that Heaven was very similar and most near death experiences are also the same, light, peace. If the numbers report the same place and the same experience with minor differentiations, why are you insisting they are different?

You’re talking about NDE’s here? (Near death experiences)?

Most people don’t have them. You are psychotic if you think ALL people are like YOU!

Stop getting your panties in a wad being defensive. Many people visit the plane of peace and feel whole there, why are you resistant that they all go to the same place and share the same heaven?

No. That’s not the way it works.

Every single being has a different heaven.

If you can’t except that, you’ll be pulled out of your white light and sent to hell.

Stop fucking with me Wendy.

If anyone is in hell, you’re not in heaven!

Your the one who can’t accept that people are going to the same place, experiencing the exact same thing…peace.

I’ve heard this idea before: faith. That everyone has the same heaven. That’s narcissistic. I’ve been to those heavens before. They’re not for everyone. Some people like them, not everyone does.

I consider it my job to send everyone to the heaven that matches their spirit.

You quit. You stopped working. You told yourself that everyone needs this and nothing else and it happens for everyone, so my work is done, I don’t have to think about it anymore.

I’m the guy who has to think about it.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 32

The point of our disturbed imaginations (not substantiated)… is to teach us the value of peace and love. We can learn all the great values without harming others to our greatest capacity, we can feel these lessons without doing any actual harm. The greatest blessing in existence is to be able to contemplate it.

You don’t need to do something to learn, the tools are all there for you. When you act out against someone, you are depriving them of their contemplation. You can work and contemplate at the same time, but try not to interfere with the contemplation of others. Acting out disturbs them. Life is about love friendship and peace… and the beauty, sheer beauty of contemplation.

Hypocrite

I said, “to the best of our ability”

It’s impossible to not violate consent when you say true things, exploring truth, lying to protect others etc…

Being perfect in a zero-sum world is impossible, that’s not a reason to not try our best (which is getting along with as many people as possible)

I’m going to wager that you are a MUCH greater hypocrite than me… but that’s neither here no there.

I will debate you on it if you’re interested.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 33

Here’s how I am at my core…

I am not fully appreciative until everyone is loved by everyone for who they are.

This requires a patch to existence. It can be a lot to hold, but it’s also rewarding. We will get this done. I hope you join me. The old plan needs an upgrade moving forward,

no because i am not making any claims
to then act in discordance with