Vampire

meno the autistic virgin Yanks are gossiping about you behind your back… just letting you know!!! visit KTS and rip the asperg virgin expert cunts a new one!!!
WUFF WUFF!!!

disabled mentally ill lunatics over on KTS come over to this forum seeking victims even more insane than they are and then they fondle eachother, telling eachother how superior they are…disgusting filth…bullet in the head or a sterilisation and relocation to a nut-house…i see no other way. nut jobs with so much malice and such rotten personalities like that should definately not be allowed freely in a civilised and decent countries. they enjoy it!!!you can tell!!!STFU!!!

The sweet nothings dripping through are nothing compared to the incessant and thrilling vibrations sensed, but alas not really known by the multitude of bats hovering around the now sweetly framed visage.

How dull the chase of the sighted in the dark by the sightless!

How sadly phone must shed her teers by the loss of thrill that only enlivens her dead masochistic joyful senses, when her beloved can still meter out the proper punishment that he thinks does the opposite.

Bless You my angel man, how deftly defeated you may look to your angels of mercy when accusted by the bat king.

Your lover girl is awaiting, bu only pray, if You could go throw open the door of the test that most likely fail, if revealed for what it ever was or could be, sorrily such efforts have already been broken the code , a long long time ago.

Now see, I had her in me, as well, but promised to stay with me, and not to double cross me again by returning to you.

bro you are tripping out, smoke one for me bro and stay cool bro!!!

Oh well bro, why not take you up on it? And incidentally I’d be curious as well, about what your trip would be? After all we’re chummiest from way back.

That said, You’re not only a brother by blood. since historically our borders need only a shout to
signal awareness of connecting, but by the power of the psychic abilities produced by such strong similar identity.

It’s almost like the den-beings of the dark becoming aware but very frustrated that the final curtain, the last chunks of separation can not ever be totally bull dozed out. The closest we think we get the lesser of boundary remains, but sorrily the harder it becomes.

The final hardness is almost infinitely resistant to further burrowing. Sad to say, but truer then true.

Let’s stay friends! ( even when sober)

youtu.be/Szdziw4tI9o

When this whole period of psychic vampirism shall pass into and out of Himself, mine will evaporate as well into the futility of fighting the light.

I feel this in my bones, as my self caught between the upward lift toward the sun or quick descent. with feathery white wings turning grey illuminated from below by burning fire ,headlong plunge when without resistance, of center hold.

youtu.be/PLpVPWIiY1M

“Does anybody else here
Feel like a freak
A million side-eyes
Following me
Weaving in and out
Don’t want your company
Too many people here
I don’t wanna meet
Luh-, luh-, lonely vampire
And I can’t change
Talking to you’s like a ray of sunshine
Dancing in the fire
Hope it rains
I’m a vampire
So out of place
But I’m trying to be cool for one night
Lonely vampire
Really wanna scream shit
But can’t find my mouth
My head is talking so loud
I can’t turn it down
It’s like hate, love, hate, love
Hate, love, hate, love
Hate, love, hate, love
And I can’t change
Dancing in the fire
Hope it rains
I’m a vampire
So out of place
Lonely vampire
Trying to be cool (vampire)
Trying to be cool (vampire)
And I can’t change
Dancing in the fire
Hope it rains
I’m a vampire
So out of place
Lonely vampire
(Hate, love, hate, love
Hate, love, hate, love
Hate, love, hate, love
Hate, love, hate, love
Hate, love, hate, love
Hate, love, hate, love
Lonely vampire
Luh-, luh-, lonely vampire)”

_
No… I am the opposite of Vampeera, but I can realate… well, you know, because I have a brain.

And an admirable one , at that. Vampires are very intelligent, no doubt about that !

frim wiki:

"

"Magic and Psychic Abilities

A Vampire Intelligence can use a wide variety of spells and psychic powers. Their spells generally revolve around inter-dimensional travel and the suppression of magic, and its psychic powers allow it to manipulate minds and conjure shields and weapons."

Sounds like a computer game, but one I’ve never played… bet they don’t just use their intelligence but their allure also… unexpectedly luring others expectantly in, but not necessarily to prey.

Yeah but allure is part of their, intelligence, so that they can built on it . If they were really apart, and not a part, then what is being supported wi fall through the middle in-between. Look what happened to the typical dumb blonde of the 50’s, MM and DD- Marilyn Monroe and Diana Dors, sure they were smart as hell, but much to their misfortune, the audience began to see through their sham. The miscalculated. There was too much light, platinum hair and all, Doris Day survived because she did not epitomize the height of glamor, she took the shine of herself.

Granted, men are said to be dumb and did not see through it, as glamor consumed itself through through the critical eyes of females in the audience.

The true vamp has become literally forthright about her intensions.

_
You’re repeating what I previously just said. Puppet?

_
Has America already been banned from here and all such similar sites,
as it’s gone awfully quiet in here, and very quickly indeed.

_
When nails grow long within a week, ok… that’s a bit vampeera.

Yea, the greats… about them? blonde, with curves for days… go them.

Hi fellow. Vamp. Been busy, tearing down walls. Course just enough not too much, remanufacturing borders is a bit more difficult then tearing down walls. Sometimes spaces are immeasurable except in line with the markers which to go by.

The biggest mistake in science was to literally escape from an impending fear of the horizon not being a drop of zone, and yes, that we after all and basically are animals.

Been trying to connect the light fearing, flyer who can never really emerge from it’s dark cacoon with the superman.

"I teach you the Overman! Mankind is something to be overcome. What have you done to overcome mankind?

All beings so far have created something beyond themselves. Do you want to be the ebb of that great tide, and revert back to the beast rather than overcome mankind? What is the ape"

Nietzche

'Let us go then, you and I,
When the evening is spread out against the sky
Like a patient etherized upon a table;
Let us go, through certain half-deserted streets,
The muttering retreats
Of restless nights in one-night cheap hotels
And sawdust restaurants with oyster-shells:
Streets that follow like a tedious argument
Of insidious intent
To lead you to an overwhelming question …
Oh, do not ask, “What is it?”
Let us go and make our visit."

TS Elliot. The love song of , Alfred E Prufrock

It is quiet, but with an undertow of a minute buzz, that is at once compelling and resoundingly abrasive