Isolated in this Webforum?

Here is another example:

GI_E.png
An extreme troll of group I.

Well, Otto, I would say that not very many posters will risk to post here or, as you said, will “come out of the closet”. :laughing:

But you have raised an important issue that directly and primarily affects ILP.

Most, if any, will “confess” to being in Group II. Most of those most will lie.

I will probably “stay in the closet”. :wink: :blush: :sunglasses:

:angry-tappingfoot:

I am only doing this for others. :romance-hearteyes: :royalty-king: :angelic-innocent: :sunglasses:

My thought behind all this is that there are four different, more or less isolated groups in this webforum and that this isolation results from the structure of this webforum and the internet in general. The Internet is mainly a trollnet.

You know (?). :bulb:

The other thought behind it is a humorous, satirical one.

You know (?). :laughing:

I dunno about being isolated, but I am a troll. A very good one. I can troll anything man, and troll it well.

But ILP is not unique in its social dynamics. All major forums have regulars that turn the forum into a Facebook alternative over the years… with a few little debates here and there. Same stuff different forum.

I could have also said this:

However, this statement is already based on more evaluation than the other statements.

Ah, look:

Ah, interesting. A troll that doesn’t know whether he is isolated. That means: Group III. ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 2#p2805105

Group III is also the fancy group. It is gladly visited. Group III has the least similarity with Group II. If you are not xenophobic, then I give you the advice to become a member of Group II in order to gain experience with Group II, which is the most alien from the point of view of Group III. Good luck!

This is what I already said:

Group II, of course, because I am in it. :sunglasses:

Group II. Aha.

Promethean is from Group III, and since Group II has the least resemblance to Group III, I suggest you talk more with Promethean to get closer to Group III. :slight_smile:

But you can also just as well talk only within your group. :slight_smile:

Thank you. I have 100 posts now. That is enough. :wink:

[size=70]Well, I can think about it again. Maybe I will go on. Let’s just wait and see. And drink tea![/size]

Okay, think this over.

But also think about the fact that after you will have left, only your group members will miss you.

I just remembered: Do you know the thread “People you miss”?

Yes.

I know someone who fits the following position exactly:

G_III_e.png

Are you sometimes in contact with this poster?

Yes, but not often. The contact is just too annoying.

But think of my advice: “Get closer to Group III”. :slight_smile:

_
A question, if I may, before I reply… why are/do the groups, have to be isolated? From…?

Do you have an explanation for the phenomenon that most of those who habitually comment in the philosophical subforum “Religion and Spirituality” seem to be less nervous than most of those who habitually comment in the other philosophical subforums?

If I may answer. :slight_smile:

I think that the four groups do not actually have to be but are isolated from each other, because they have isolated themselves from each other and keep doing it. Some do it, as Otto wrote, with intention, the others do it without intention (see: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 7#p2805135 ).

Oh …!

Good evening. I apologize for my lateness (puts the work bag on the table).

Well, Kathrina has already explained it quite well, as I have seen.

The reason for the isolation of the groups is an ancient one. People want to separate themselves from other people. It’s about recognition, respectableness, power. Since all the barriers associated with the concrete counterpart of a person or group no longer exist on the internet, this isolation becomes even more apparent.

No good news? I know, you’ll make the best of it.

Yes, I have.

This commentators belong mostly to group IV.

:slight_smile:

Does anyone here want to deny that these groups exist?

I don’t think so. :sunglasses:

Have a nice evening.