Is God good?

I think when people say that there is “only one truth” they mean to say that there is only one reality. Truth is the description of reality (the words or statements describing it). And unless they are referring to a title of a book or movie when they capitalize like that I think they are referring to the perfect or absolute all-encompassing truth instead of any one particular truth.

Because you said this:

I still don’t understand. :-k

Do you recognize that we live in a dualistic universe and that god has two side, good and evil?

This is not to say both sides are evil as Yin and yang compliment each other and are not in opposition. More like front and back.

Does your god not have a back?

Regards
DL

What is the “back side” of your real situation?

I do not understand the question, but if I were to guess, I would say that it is always with me as, liker you, I live in a dualistic reality.

Regards
DL

It is the same question you asked.

I do not understand the question
[/quote]
It is the same question you asked.
[/quote]
I do not word things that way, usually, and I do not recall doing so.
Get the quote to refresh my memory.

That or tell me what you think is my real situation is, again, so that I can see what you are talking about.

Regards
DL

Your real situation is your God. You asked if God has a “back”.
So I am asking you if your real situation has a “back”.

The Mormons believe that all good things come from God.
To them, God the father is a huge power-source of infinite energy.
He uses it to bless our lives and create manifestations.
The earth was meant to contain much good.

If God can be seen as the force behind the creative evolution of all living beings and as the reclaimer into Itself of all It created , then God is good. The conservation of energy is the handiwork of a good God. But remember, God is a force, not a person. We crave the personal and so name forces that affect us. Those forces that affect us adversely we call evil. Those forces that affect us positively we call good. Both forces appear to be necessary in the creation and maintenance of worlds. But no souls are ever lost to evil.

Absolutely.

This explain what I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=0IqYHiejTVM

Further, I love and hare, just like Yahweh does, but I have better morals ands would not follow his lead.

That is why I am bound for the Christian hell, not that it exists.

Those who embrace genocide and infanticide will be with Yahweh.

It’s like Hitler having his own branch in heaven.

Regards
DL

Statistically speaking, the world has never been so blessed with such a small amount of evil as compared to the huge amount of good that statistics say we are enjoying.

This is in spite of the vile mainstream homophobic and misogynous religions preaching against the law of the land.

They are traitors to their countries.

Regards
DL

Sounds like a lie, but it may not be depending on your definition.

How can you know that as a fact?

Have you seen/found/talked with a soul?

Regards
DL

I’m not going to watch a video - so if you have an argument for your real situation having a “back” then state it.

No lie. Yes, I have met some gentle souls. Mitakuye Oyasin.

Oops

I recognize my substance dualism. Do you?

Regards
DL

In the original post in this thread, in the End Notes, I informed everyone that “God is my ever-present help.” Now I’ll elaborate on that, giving more details. In the course of doing this I will touch on topics of illumination, healing, and prosperity. In doing so, I’ll offer some affirmations. As I affirm them, during prayer, when I speak to this force called “God,” miracles occur in my life – at least I call them miracles …as God answers my prayers.

God, my ever-present help, fills me with light: I am guided in making wise decisions. And I am inspired …with ideas to write about. God fills me with life; I am restored and revitalized. God fills my life with abundant good. I am prosperous and successfull.

In general, God, my ever-present help, fills me with love. I am peaceful, joyfull, and confident.

In your own life, if you have a concern, call it to God’s attention. Be affirmative. Believe that God will help - in God’s own time. Ask God humbly. Pray, for example, “Come to me as Health.” Or draw on God’s infinite substance: be prosperous and live long!

What say you? Comments? Questions?

Well, it sounds like delusional garbage from one who has allowed his mind to damage itself with supernatural and stupid beliefs.

But hey, I believe you.

With you pipeline to god, why are millions of children still starving yearly?

Ask you phantom god to get to work.

Regards
DL