Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Lots of people love, care for and study ants.

It’s not unusual in the cosmos for people to love less powerful beings.

That being said, you have a very rudimentary grasp of existence.

Once you enter the world of spirit, you realize the ant is your equal. Then it just becomes a matter of forgiveness. Did you step on an ant by accident?

That ant can send you to hell by all rights.

You’re not as powerful as you think you are.

I am a totally awakened being. Not like the carrot that you can never catch (our plan to keep us from boredom by stating the ultimate goal is enlightenment; though nobody ever gets there)

The Buddha is false enlightenment. I’m the real deal. I’m fully awake. It’s not hard to be fully awake, all you have to know is that zero sum realities never work. Of course, I can teach much more than this, but the bare bones of being fully awake are twofold:

1.) zero sum realities never work
2.) all of this reality is a plan we all signed up for to avoid being bored forever

That’s all being awake is. Nothing more. Nothing less.

God was just an innovation. Other innovations?

Spirits
Heaven
Hell
Sin
Enlightenment
Demons
Angels
Reincarnation
Memory wipes

All innovations.

That’s the current plan. To know that is to be awake.

People choose not to wake up; somewhere in their subconscious they remember infinite boredom, and they avoid it like the plague.

I have my own O.P. on my own thread for that: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5&t=186929

And you’re invited.

In other words, you yourself either believe in a God, the God – or in a No God religious path like Buddhism – or you don’t. And, if you do, then you will almost certainly be connecting the dots [in your head and in the behaviors you choose] between morality here and now and immortality there and then. And, for some, relating that to the world we live in. Given the fate of all the animals – dumb or otherwise.

Thanks for not speaking for me.

Regards
DL

Your spirit is garbage if that is what it tells you.

Regards
DL

I am a Gnostic Christian.

I will take morality and death before I take the immorality of the mainstream religions by adopting their satanic theology.

There and then is a fantasy for the gullible. There is only here and now.

Regards
DL

You didn’t quote my whole post. I told you the absolute truth. You still want to sleepwalk. Gnostic Christianity ?!?! Who gives a fuck? Seriously dude.

It’s not a thing. It’s not real life.

God is defined a the great consent violator if god exists in the ultimate creator sense. Why? Because in some way, shape or form, every being in existence is having their consent violated.

Existence doesn’t have to be that way. Existence doesn’t require duality to exist, it only requires otherness to exist.

Your understanding of existence is that of a child who makes up shit about why everything is perfect as it is.

Another classic example of someone completely avoiding the discussion that I wish to pursue in regard to God and religion. Basically, from my frame of mind, you are just another Ierrellus here. Someone intent [consciously or not] on doing everything he possibly can to avoid taking his own comforting and consoling “spiritual path” into the deep end of the philosophical/theological pool:

Still, if you ever do change your mind, let’s go there.

If you do not recognize the duality of reality, take your personal shit and shove it up where your brain is, from the rear.

Regards
DL

I do not care what idiocy causes someone to believe in the supernatural and few even choose their religion let alone know why they do. It is all about tribalism and they will deny it.

My focus is more to the harm religions do.

Regards
DL

Everyone in existence having their consent violated is not dualism, it’s monism.

I’ll hurl insults to try to wake people up a little more…

Words like fuck are actually great words to get a point across… I don’t think you use insults with better intentions. I really think you’re scared that Christian Gnosticism is meaningless.

The correct view of existence scares you.

It scares me too. But not like it does you. You’re still in your shell, terrified to come out of it.

Nope, nothing new here.

If you Google “Gnostic Christian” [which is what he claims to be] you get this:

google.com/search?source=hp … gle+Search

Now those who call themselves Gnostic Christians either do or do not, will or will not, can or cannot go here…

…with their beliefs.

All I can do is to provide them with the opportunity to explore this with me in more detail.

You are correct in that dualism has nothing to do with your consent.

How do you figure consent is being violated? Who is doing that to believers if not themselves?

As to your psychobabble, fuck you and your stupidity for thinking it worthy. Did that fuck help you understand?

Regards
DL

Everyone’s consent is being violated. That has everything to do with everything. That’s monolithic.

It’s not like there’s a dualistic person out there who isn’t having their consent violated. It’s not occurring in existence for the most important variable.

IOW. You cannot explain yourself.

Repeating stupidity does not maker it smart.

Regards
DL

Stop projecting your crap on me. I explained myself perfectly.

What YOU can’t explain is gnostic Christianity.

…Because it’s a mirage … when you actually walk there you realize it was a trick played on your senses.

Everyone in existence having their consent violated is REAL.

See? There’s a difference between mirage and real.

And see… what’s REAL is that there is no dualistic consent… it’s ONLY monolithic. And it’s the most despised thing in existence and everyone has it!

That’s the REAL reality!

Your unqualified statement is garbage.

Done here, given that you will not show what you are stupidly repeating, without showing the violation or cause of it.

Regards
DL

I edited my post…

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 0#p2808190

Consent violation is self evident. Everyone knows when it’s being violated. How about my example then:

MY consent is ALWAYS violated if ANY being in existence is having their consent violated — ANY being!

You must be one of those psychopaths who think heaven is rational when others are in hell. Or that hell is rational. Neither are rational…

Thanks for this. Go away, stupid.

Regards
DL

And now everyone on these boards knows you’re a troll. I didn’t know that until this thread. Maybe I was behind the curve, who knows?

I edited this post as well to make it precision articulate.

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 2#p2808192

You lost the debate of your OP here, and you lost the debate of gnostic Christianity …

I can understand why you are fuming. You put all your eggs in one basket… and that basket fell and broke them all

Thanks for this. Go away, stupid.

Regards
DL