The New Right

I agree with most of that.

The above political commentaries represent a bush-back and defense against this “Cancel-Culture”, Anti-Culture business, at least. That’s the real significance of it, the fact that US society, culture, and civilization has degraded and deteriorated to the point of the First Amendment, and revoking Free Speech from the general populace. I do believe in another gilded age, and that the pendulum will swing back. There will be consequences for destroying the integrity of USA’s core principles. The reason why the above pundits are important is because they are popular and cannot be deplatformed. They have their own platforms.

New platforms will build-up the necessary resistance against the Political-Left/Communist takeover.

Anglo-American conservatism and the republican party may be divided into 4 subgroups: Reaganites/neocons, RINOs, paleocons and populists in order of most dominant since Reagan to least.

Reaganites/neocons are fiscally global capitalists (at least in theory, in practice they spend a ton of money they don’t have on the unaccountable ruling class), hawks and socioculturally malleable.

RINOs are fiscally moderate or even global social democrats and socioculturally malleable.
They’re just a bit more conservative than your average liberal, if at all.

Paleocons are fiscally national capitalists (capitalism + protectionism, restricting immigration and restoring national sovereignty).
They’re not hawks, but they’re not doves either, they’re for a strong military, but against nation building and preemptive strikes.
They’re staunch upholders and defenders of the constitution and conservative values (for the death penalty, against abortion, euthanasia, gay marriage…).
Paleocons are the most conservative across the board.

Populists are fiscally moderate or even national social democrats (like paleocons they’re for protectionism, restricting immigration and restoring national sovereignty, but unlike them, they’re for raising wages, social education, healthcare and housing).
Like paleocons they’re for a strong military but won’t use it unnecessarily and they’re staunch protectors of free speech, guns, due process and conservative values.

So who are the new right?
The new right, if there is going to be a new right, are populists and/or paleocons, Reaganites/neocons and/or RINOs, they’re the old right.

There’s also libertarians, they tend to get lumped in with conservatives, but really they’re their own thing.
Liberals may also be broken down into 4 subgroups, more on that some other time.

This is relevant to your recent post:

bitchute.com/video/qRO5Bw7g05Co/

(more later)

I’m going to put this to you very straight forward:

Anyone can accept kidney disease as a disease.

Brain illness has a huge stigma, not only for others that observe it, but for those who have it. They’ll deny it to the ends of the earth.

Trump is mentally ill.

So here’s the deal:

There has never been a president who stood up and gave reason to the population; meaning:

“We live in a negative zero sum reality and those never work, instead of mirroring it, stand out and fight against it with all your might, that’s the difference between homo sapien and human.”

All of our presidents are not respectable to this regard.

UrWrong, you also have a brain illness as does the guy who made that video. It’s not just about what you say, it’s about what you don’t say. It’s not just about what you do, it’s about what you don’t do.

Understand?

Yes, I understand that you have a brain illness.

ben shapiro doesn’t know that vaginas are supposed to get wet

Ben Shapiro is one of the smartest people I have ever witnessed (obviously too far above Mr R for him to see that).

I never really knew what the Old Right was other than general conservatism so I can’t compare it to the New Right.

The New Right seems to be focused on law and order while the New Left is focused on lawlessness and manipulation. And that seems like a traditional position since forever if you look throughout history - sort of a Yin-Yang – Good-Evil – Constructive-Destructive.

For me, left and right are less important than what subgroup of left and right we’re talking about.
I really don’t like Reaganites, and neocons are the worst, but there’s many aspects of libertarians, paleocons and especially populists like Marine Le Pen and Matteo Salvini I find appealing.
Also, as an agnostic, the religious right has little appeal to me, although they should be free to believe whatever they like.

On the left, I find Tulsi Gabbard appealing.
Bernie would’ve been better than Biden.

Yea, neocons like Reagan, HW, W and libs like Clinton, Obama and Biden are two sides of the same woke, corporate fascist coin to me, heads they win, tails we lose.
While not all outsiders are equal, it’s time to ditch the establishment and give many outsiders on both the right and left a chance.
Almost any direction is better than the one we’re heading, towards nonfeudal world government with the likes of Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab at the helm.

urwrong did u just say ben shapiro is the smartest person that you’ve ever heard of?

Lol @ that Shapiro kid. Unbelievable how stupid some smart people can be.

youtu.be/N7sRQvs9pGg

i think uve got a reading problem bro?

The Overton Window has shifted so far to the Left that people who were previously Center are now on the “Far-Right”. This means, defending the US Constitution, Free Speech, Gun Ownership, defending our borders, is all Far-Right. The Left react to their own problems with more problems. “Cancel”, Censor, Deplatform, Dox, harass, threaten all those who are not Far-Left and helping with the destruction of America. In essence, America’s “culture” is rotted to the core, and dying exponentially fast. This results in the massive fractioning and divisions, which will only grow faster and deeper over the next decade. Faction fighting, infighting, and civil war are all inevitable. These new American Tribes/Tribalism cannot tolerate one-another, nor should we.

There will be greater and greater calls for Separation and Separatist movements, along with the rise of the Populist-Right (formerly the Center).

The way I see it, culturally and medically we’re increasingly far left, fiscally and militarily we’re increasingly far right and it’s alienating libertarians, moderates and populists.
Increasingly mainstream media and politics doesn’t reflect ordinary people, it reflects the values and vision of the hyper-cosmopolitan and Zionist elite.
We need to get rid of these people.

I see the TFH (Tin Foil Hat) brigade been hard at work in this thread…

try as you might redefine it, the right is still racist, bigoted,
intolerant, misogynistic, sexist, dogmatic and narrow minded
asswipes who hate people…note that not a single conservative/republican
said a word after the mass killings in either Atlanta or Boulder outside of
claiming that more guns were needed…they don’t even pretend with their
fake “prayers and thoughts” anymore… just silence…at the deaths of 18 people…

and with every mass murder, you can blame the right wing because they
are wedded to the gun culture and will protect guns over people at all cost…

Pro-life my ass… they are far more pro-gun then they are pro-life…

Kropotkin

The heads of the banks, institutions and multinationals who run the west, and the world, are predominantly white, and Jewish.
I believe these whites and Jews are far more racist than your average neo-Nazi, so they have to keep their racism hidden, and what better way to hide it than behind ‘anti-racism’?
They themselves rarely copulate with other races, but they’ll do business with them.

The reason why the white elite are for open borders and ‘anti-racism’ (reverse racism) is because they view working class whites as subhuman too and it’s part of a diversify, divide and conquer strategy under the guise of egalitarianism.
Keep working class whites fighting with browns and blacks over scraps and trivia, but through crony capitalism, also ensure they’re rarely able to rise above their poverty individually or socially.
They keep the sexes fighting as well.
And the middleclass continues to shrink in number while the working and underclass grow in number and the upperclass get richer.
They co-opt some aspects of the left, and right, whatever suits them, but their nonfeudal ideology they keep largely hidden.

These people have no roots or ties, no loyalty to country or nation.
They fly all around the world doing business and politicking.
They want totalitarian, world government, to concentrate power into their hands.
As for the Jewish elite, they still have loyalty to Judea, they never lose their loyalty to their country and nation wherever they roam, they never lose their hatred for other nations’ nationalism either, that’s how they are, while our elite, far removed from us culturally, financially and geographically, lost theirs long ago, and so this explains our hyper-cosmopolitan left on the one hand, and our hyper-Zionist right on the other, meanwhile our own sense of ethnic and/or civic nationalism is verboten, and they wish to impose this dualistic ideology on the rest of the world.

Maybe start at 4:20

The New Right is not the Far-Right.

I do not believe the White Race is being replaced, but, there is certainly coordinated efforts by international Judi/Zionists to suppress, attack, and control white people.

This is also coordinated by foreign countries/races/interests which do not align with Western Civilization.

No conspiracy is required for my belief to be true/accurate/factual.

Lauren Southern is Far-Right.

Furthermore, the New Right is the Previously-Center.

Oh the lil baby didn’t change his dypees before logging in todayyyy?

Waaaaa, waaaaa!

What amazes is the level of sophistication, energy, and coordination that is pushed into keeping Western Civilization internally-divided. This requires enormous enterprise, manpower, funding, and patience. However, the International Kabal has been doing this for centuries and millenniums. Thus their methods are perfected and rarely known. The “conspiracy theorists” are not entirely wrong, but also not right. Few can stand against the international globalizere, which essentially caused World War II and was called-out by Hitler. This has driven most of the propaganda since then.

It then filters-down into the particular ways of dividing the Western middle-class, as you mentioned:

1. By Gender, women versus men
  2. By Race, black versus white
  3. By Wealth, poor versus rich
  4. By Class, uneducated versus educated
  5. By Culture, immorality versus morality

There are countless further fractioning which leases to factional & tribal infighting, which is what we observe today and especially in 2020. This fractioning will grow; there will be escalations for the foreseeable future as there are no “great uniters” in the political sphere. Unity will not be called for until Western Civilization breaks-down much further. Thus more political violence (civil conflict) is inevitable.