Schizopost. 6: The Transyuggothic Philosophy of Horror.

I felt the need to point out an important point of distinction between the achamoth and the bythys.

The achamoth refers to the first Pandemaic impulse, arising outside the dramatic narrative of Pandemos’ first true encounter with OURNS, and therefor preceding even the formation of the BYTHYS, which would be the second movement of Pandemos, or properly, the first ‘conscious’ movement of the Pandemos, (the ‘kheper’) that is,- the movement following the initial exchange of Pandemos and Ouranos; it designates the “first murmuring” or ‘false unitas/false enlightenment’ that would later give rise to the aionios, and, with that, the syzygetic order of the Aeons and their respective Archons. It is into this pre-cosmogonic void that Sophia casts her “shadow” and congeals the nigredo of Matter. The BYTHYS, on the other hand,- as a mythopoietic summation of the primordial act of division by which Phanes dis-integrated his own Unitas,- incited all other resultant components of the first-multiplicity to begin dividing as well, each from each, each from itself; an act of cosmic mitosis or self-transformation which induced the entire causal chain of transformations.

" We must also link to this idea of minimal differentiation or ‘ectypo-skhismatic metaontology’ and the production of anomalous parallel versions of the self across temporal continuities the idea of the kheper, which for the Egyptians serves as an image of the great demiourgic Scarab. The kheper satisfies the ambition of AOE-like theorists to produce magickal affect across discontinuity, rupture, and chiasm. The kheper emerges at tenuous disjunctions within time, that is, within the stream of parallel self-hoods produced across time,- self-hoods which, in their distinction or ‘moment-universes’, (the munikava, as we have discussed, also includes an element of self-transformation in its application of transcendental psychology to the dual roles of creator-created, who by such transformation trade places in a cosmic duel or balancing-act on the threshold of the kharmic aeon, whose resolution would, at the first impulsion of Time, determine the intial transformation setting into motion the cosmogonic chain of transformations constituting a new Universe, whose final fate would depend on one of the two’s victory) appear at anomalous intersections of different self-streams or khepers. The kheper is in fact what enables the self to pass into a parallel self and move across unstable nebulae within time, thereby enjoying the same capacity for self-transformation Ra had utilized in fertilizing the alchemical nigredo (the Adamic clay) at the beginning of the Universe to bring forth the protosarkos or first-flesh,- the origin of organic matter. In summation: Ra induced his own self-transformation or kheper, generating from its unity the ‘first multiplicity’ through a process of asexual reproduction, animating dead matter and inducing the first splitting of the primordial somatoform, such that, by its own transformation, each member of the new multiplicity should be transformed, (just as the telescopic efflorescence of hidden essences across the surface of a hyperobject, in Harman’s system of speculative realism, produce yet new essences in an aporetic “epistemological withdraw” which drives the engine of Thought irretrievably onward toward an unknowable terminus,- a terminus Schelling calls the Un-Intuitable) and each of these transformations or kheper driving still other kheper in their turn,- a cosmogonic profusion encoded by the magickal formula “kheper+kheperi+kheperu”.

Working from the Greek magickal papyri and the Jeuian diagrams,- the first of which enjoys the frequent appearance of Egyptian figures (like Seht, as demiurge, and Ra, in the role of Phanes) upon the stage of Hellenistic cosmology,- it seems that the word-sigil ACRAM-MACHA-MEREI (acrammachamarei) signifies the invisible boundary between the emergence of one kheper and the disappearance of another, or a kind of ontological minima and sub-liminal bardo between that aspect of the Self outside the Absolute and that aspect of the Self within the Absolute, or the ‘visible’ and ‘invisible’ self-hoods, to continue using Gnostic terminology.

"

_
Words are understandable/understood… no matter how you string them together.

Words > sentence > paragraph > book. I think it’s the meaning/the intent, behind them/words, that gives them any/their weight.

…and language came to be/came to be a thing, and language then became universal… and when that day arose, language became a tool… a tool for manipulation and lies.

Who do we listen to, who do we believe?

You believe the guy whose doesn’t believe himself.

“I felt the need to point out an important point of distinction between the achamoth and the bythys”

Cool, because earlier I was like ‘damn I hope he knows the important distinction between achamoth and the bythys’… and then bam, you nailed it.

I said ‘we’ not ‘I’ …does your response still apply after that fact/is dependent on the ‘we’ and not the ‘I’?

Like dough, proving? rising, only to have all the air knocked out of it.

Lectins… f*ck em!

We partake in what we want to partake in and discard the rest, or sometimes we might want to fully submerge ourselves in reality and at other times feel the need of total abstraction from it… the mind, focusing in on what it chooses to settle on, at any given moment.

What a load of pretentious and shallow shit. A mature Lyssa has come about, finally. Real Europeans are not European…they are Greek and Indian.

Who are you referring to here? Name names… be brave.

Scared of being schooled?

of course i am scared, life is fragile and one retard with a weapon is enough to cause a great tragedy and a mass of senseless suffering. you think i dont live in a fear of some autistic cunt raping my sister when she is out late in the evening??? or that somebody tries to kidnap my youngest when she goes school??? or that i come across somebody i should not have came across at 3 am in the park whilst drunk? you think i am not scared of SATIRE or the cunt kvasire? of course i am. but i am not a coward nor a fool and i dont let my fear consume me and turn me into an animal.

but do you think i am scared to call names??? haha…who is scard of whom??? i am hiding now???

What perturbs me in this day and age is the redefining of words rather than inventing new words to describe change, it’s unabashed word hijacking that is mucking up ideas but the intent of word hijacking is to deceive.

Dont worry about the language, worry about free-speech and quality of information and its accessibility and worry about tribalization of the Western societies and the decline of the Éuropean’ Christian ethics. Even if you hacked the English language by 2/3s, it would matter minimally but if you make it impossible to distinguish between garbage and lies and good information or you censor the free exchange of news and discourse then you kill the democracy and kill what people have in their heads and you kill its quality.

Language fixation is for daft kooks.

Yeah, I did worry about the free-speech, and I got banned off every social media I had, so I decided to speak in Latin or Greek when I had something to say about that, because these faggoty Shoggoth-puppet AI-whores can’t understand when I use those tongues.

From my perspective, the world has gone mad. The world has reaped what it sowed… lack of foresight/forethought much.

It has been mad for a very long time. What has happened recently is that smartphones replaced humans as the dominant species. Humans have now no responsibility whatsoever anymore, not for themselves nor for their world, and thus all that is left for them to experience of themselves is their own insanity.

Have you noticed how every blogging retard and ‘awesome person’ on youtube is now saying ‘this is insane’ ? Insane is the new inane.

I don’t know We very well, so I try not to speak on behalf of those with whom I have little familiarity. I know ‘I’ pretty well though, so I also know ‘You’.

That guy polishyouthgotipbanned needs to get banned. I don’t care about political disagreement or even aggressive disagreement, but the guy is just there trolling one post after another, filling up an entire page of my thread with something about rape and whatever else, I didn’t even bother reading past his first one. If you keep putting that shit in this thread I’m going to ask you to be removed from the forum, if you just go away I’ll leave it.

Does that mean that we are our data limit… when it runs out, we do too? hehe

I think it the younger generations to me, that are constantly filming content to upload to Insta or TikTok or blogs, or…

We’ve all taken a collective global breath, so now will we see clarity and a truer personal purpose and adjustments made? for this is what I’ve been thinking about, the last few weeks.