Lügenpresse

White Christians have the right to depict Jesus as a white man, even if he wasn’t.
Shaun King incited hatred and violence against white Christians and their property.

Nothing but whataboutism as a response from the degenerates here, but that’s to be expected. Where’s the real thinkers? No need to feed them with responding to their nonsense.

There is no epidemic of fatal police shootings against unarmed Black Americans

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/07/03/police-black-killings-homicide-rates-race-injustice-column/3235072001/

[b]Much of modern policing is driven by crime data and community demands for help. The African American community tends to be policed more heavily, because that is where people are disproportionately hurt by violent street crime. In New York City in 2018, 73% of shooting victims were Black, though Black residents comprise only 24% of the city’s population.

Community requests also determine police deployment, and the most urgent requests often come from law-abiding residents of high-crime neighborhoods.

An elderly resident in the Mount Hope neighborhood of the Bronx once described to me her fear of entering her building lobby, since it was so often occupied by trespassing youth hanging out and selling drugs. The only time she felt safe was when law enforcement was around: As long as she saw the police, she told me, everything is OK. You can come down and get your mail and talk to decent people.

Improve — don’t abolish — police

This sentiment is echoed in the dozens of police community meetings I’ve attended. Though they also want improved quality of policing, the percentage of Black respondents in a 2015 Gallup poll who wanted more police in their community was more than twice as high as the percentage of white respondents who said the same. Activists who seek to disband police departments will have to explain to these law-abiding residents that they will in essence just have to fend for themselves.

Such self defense may be understandable if the police were engaging in an epidemic of shooting unarmed Black men and women, as we now hear daily — but there is no such epidemic. For the last five years, the police have fatally shot about 1,000 civilians annually, the vast majority of whom were armed or otherwise dangerous. Black people account for about 23% of those shot and killed by police; they are about 13% of the U.S. population.

As of the June 22 update, the Washington Post’s database of fatal police shootings showed 14 unarmed Black victims and 25 unarmed white victims in 2019. The database does not include those killed by other means, like George Floyd.

The number of unarmed Black shooting victims is down 63% from 2015, when the database began. There are about 7,300 Black homicide victims a year. The 14 unarmed victims in fatal police shootings would comprise only 0.2% of that total.[/b]

you should print that post out on a big board and wave it around in the area wherever the next cop kills the next unarmed teenager

That only happens a couple times a year, if that, but if you’re an unthinking CNN or MSNBC watcher, you’d think it was happening every day, multiple times a day to black teenagers, because of their strong, anti-white bias.
If you’re black, unarmed and undangerous, the odds of being shot by police are about the same of being struck by lightning, 1 in millions, it almost never happens.

As of the June 22 update, the Washington Post’s database of fatal police shootings showed 14 unarmed Black victims and 25 unarmed white victims in 2019. The database does not include those killed by other means, like George Floyd.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/07/03/police-black-killings-homicide-rates-race-injustice-column/3235072001/

K: well, hay it only happens a couple times of year… that must make it alright then…
a cop shooting an unarm person… no problem because it only happens a couple times
a year…I mean, what’s the problem with innocent people being shot only a couple
times a year…what the harm in cops using black people for target practice… I mean
it must be cheaper then target shooting…of course why didn’t I see this…
using black people as target practice… so much more efficient then having
them on welfare, right? “kill” two birds with one bullet… cops get target practice
and we get another good for nothing lazy bum off the welfare rolls… I mean,
what is not to like, right? :-"

Kropotkin

Blacks commit a lot more crime than Latinos, whites and Asians.
This explains why more armed and dangerous blacks are arrested and shot by police officers than armed and dangerous Latinos, whites and Asians, because there’s more of them, more armed and dangerous blacks.
They commit more petty crime too, and more of them live in crime prone, poverty stricken neighborhoods, which explains why even unarmed and undangerous blacks are disproportionately killed by police.
Accidents happen, it’s an extremely rare phenomenon, 1 in millions annually, and unarmed and undangerous whites are still more likely to be killed by police than unarmed and undangerous blacks.
That blacks are much more likely to be killed by black police than white police helps prove it has nothing to do with racism.

K: a whole lot of words without a single bit of evidence to back it up…
your post is nothing more then a fart in the wind given its lack of evidence…

Kropotkin

Which point do you sincerely doubt?

K: the problem with your post is that it makes assumptions…
for example, perhaps the reason more blacks are shot is racism
we cannot deny and we have far too much evidence that the police
in America conducts systematic racism…

every single statement you made can have a number of reasons to be, besides
your basic assumptions… for example, it is true that more white people are shot by
cops but the fact is there are far more white people then blacks, if you look at
percentage, blacks are killed by a 2 to one ratio over whites… blacks are
arrested 5 times more then whites… that is not because of blacks violence,
but white cops racism…and as far as crimes committed in black neighborhoods,
of course there is… given the grinding poverty of the inner cities, it makes sense
that there is more crime… how else does one overcome poverty given the
fact that it is extremely hard to escape poverty… studies of rats show that
when they are forced into the same type of social structures that we force
blacks into, that the rats become far more violent…it is in the nature of
the extreme poverty that creates violence and crime… the ghetto’s themselves
create the violence and crime… remove people from the ghetto’s and violence
rates go down and crime rate goes down…look at the crime rate of middle class
and upper class blacks and they are no different then the crime/violence rate
of whites…the environment that blacks live in creates the violence/crimes,
for we can see blacks that have escape the ghettos have less crime/violence…

by the simple act of removing people from their grinding poverty,
you will decrease the violence/crime rate in America…
for a person who is wealthier has no need to steal to eat.
whereas a person who is barely scrapping by, may need to resort
to steal just to have bread on the table…

and that is the real problem with your statements…
you make statements without regards to the context of peoples lives…

for example: black people steal more then white people…
and that statement lacks any context because it ignores the fact
that black people are more likely to live in more dire straights then white
people…most people steal and commits crime because they have to,
not because they want to… and if your statements had any context to them,
you would recognize this…

Kropotkin

you’re essentially saying, “the government doesn’t execute enough citizens in the street for me to be all that concerned about it”.

this is old school police propaganda. i think what really happens is that shitty neighborhoods…poor neighborhoods get policed a lot differently than more affluent ones, and that more affluent defendants generally do a lot better in court than the poor ones.

K: justice is quite clearly not blind… it can see clearly who has money and titles…
for example bails… a black person quite often can’t make bail because they have no
money and thus they rot in jail for months at a time… while wealthier people
make bail in a couple of hours…we were able to bail out a family member quite
quickly because we had the funds to do so… and that family member because
of money got a minimal sentence whereas a poor family wouldn’t be able to make
bail or afford a good lawyer…

and that is justice in America today… money decides justice…

Kropotkin

I’m much more concerned about the disparity between the amount of black murderers and the amount of white murderers than I am about the disparity between police on unarmed black manslaughter and police on unarmed white manslaughter, which can be explained by more blacks living in crime prone, poverty ridden neighborhoods, and blacks encountering police more often because they commit more felonies and petty crimes.
They’re also notorious for resisting arrest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#Homicide

Yet they only make up 13% of the population.
That means they murder over 4 times as many people as they should.
In 2019, 16,425 homicides were committed by all races.
Blacks committed over half of them, 55.9% or roughly just under 9600 of them, when they should’ve committed 13% or roughly just over 1600 of them.
That’s an additional 8000 murders that shouldn’t’ve been committed.
That’s a much larger number than 9, which is about the number of unarmed blacks disproportionately killed by police.
Insofar as we need to address race, we need to address blacks’ propensity for violence, or do blacks get a free pass for 150 year old slavery, and Jim Crow, which they’re already getting reparations for, even tho they’d still be slaves on the dark continent had whites not brought them over here and set them free.

Does 150 year old slavery and Jim Crow make this:

and this:

okay?

Is there any point at which the black community demands more from itself?

Any point at which our communities, as its victims, demand more from it?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8[/youtube]

But let’s say for the sake of argument unarmed blacks are disproportionately killed by police, and that it has nothing to do with the sorts of neighborhoods they live in, the amount of crime they commit, their attitude and so on.
Does about 9 unarmed blacks disproportionately killed by police every year justify or even explain why blacks disproportionately kill about 8000 people a year?

No, it does not.

Gloominary: But let’s say for the sake of argument unarmed blacks are disproportionately killed by police, and that it has nothing to do with the sorts of neighborhoods they live in, the amount of crime they commit, their attitude and so on.
Does about 9 unarmed blacks disproportionately killed by police every year justify or even explain why blacks disproportionately kill about 8000 people a year?

K:
“People shot to death by U.S. police, by race 2017-2021
Published by Statista Research Department, Mar 31, 2021
Sadly, the trend of fatal police shootings in the United States seems to only be increasing, with a total 213 civilians having been shot, 30 of whom were Black, in the first three months of 2021. In 2020, there were 1,021 fatal police shootings, and in 2019 there were 999 fatal shootings. Additionally, the rate of fatal police shootings among Black Americans was much higher than that for any other ethnicity, standing at 35 fatal shootings per million of the population as of March 2021.
Police brutality in the U.S.
In recent years, particularly since the fatal shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri in 2014, police brutality has become a hot button issue in the United States. The number of homicides committed by police in the United States is often compared to those in countries such as England, where the number is significantly lower.”

K: and if you work out numbers for 2020, the number of blacks killed was around
357 give or take a few and in 2019, roughly 250 blacks were killed by police…

context matters…

Kropotkin

I’m an easy going guy, I can cut people, both as individuals and groups, a lot of slack, especially if they’ve had some hard luck.
That being said, 1 I don’t like being blamed for other people’s shit, and 2 not when it comes to things like murder and rape, that’s where I draw the line, you don’t get to commit felonies period, so while we’re holding groups accountable, we need to hold blacks accountable for wildly disproportionately committing felonies.
We cannot start cutting them slack on that, or we’re essentially saying it’s okay to murder, rape and rob us.
That is suicide.
They are disproportionately arrested, incarcerated and killed because they disproportionately commit crime, end of story.
Police are doing a fantastic job on this, my hat goes off to them.
The radical left, which controls most of the MSM on this particular item, must be reigned in.

I don’t think we owe anyone anything, but even if we owe blacks something for 150 year old slavery or 55 year old Jim Crow, get ultra high net worth whites to pay for it economically, but I don’t want to pay for it, it’s mostly university educated upperclass whites who’re pushing for this shit anyway, so let them pay for it.

It’s fucking crazy to give blacks a free pass on felonies, self-hating and suicidal.