Determinism

To dance with the kooks, you first need to become a kook. I don’t know if the kooks are Yanks or not, I have nothing against America, I think it was a great country.

All you ever do here is insult and complain.
I want you to make useful, logical posts.
There is a whole reality to look at,
instead of looking all zoomed in on the crap.

Just to let you know I got banned from SHITthyself for advocating democracy, calling idiots who want to blame America for 9/11 with their conspiracies spooks and for defending the brown races and standing up to the autistic cunts racism. So tell me again, how is being a user on a forum whos members advocate complete Jewish genocide, a genocide of a whole of humankind if it does not become neo-nazi, a genocide and treatment of the negros as animal stock, who want to turn females into illiterate slaves etc. put you in a position to blame me for negativity??? I am negative???

Is it a joke when 6 million Jewish civilians were butchered for no good reason???and there are cunts over 50 years later who still go around, advocating this is necessary to repeat based on some lies and conspiracy theories and pseudo-science??? Hitler could have eradicated the Jewish culture in Europe and not kill any Jews and he would have Europeans with a 1/5 Eastern-European and Semitic gene(since Jewry native to Europe is not the same as Jewry native to Levant and middle-east) addition but…he believed in the same insanities which were already pseudo-scientific which the SHITthyself cunts still spread around the place. Is this a joke?

It’s the way you tell em.
Have you ever been diagnosed with Tourette’s syndrome?

Fuck off you autistic kook.

If he has been here’s something he can relate to: youtu.be/wNfSvD4-xfc

The Devil in other words.

i rather stand with Christians under a cross and hold lying and hatred as a sin than with lying hypocrite Canadian kooks who fail to observe anything past their own fucking nose. if your ideal is to be 50, divorced, wife banged up by a negro and the child raised up by the state that promotes drag queens and invites perverts and freaks into schools then be my guest…we are dasein after all. or maybe you prefer to be a greedy hypocrite bible belt Yank? complaining at immigration but having brought the negros and Mexicans over to America yourself out of shortsighted greed??? being a selfish, greedy, libertarian piece of shit???

This is crazy talk.
A Jew is defined by people who call themselves Jewish. Their genes are of no importance. If they are 100% of European origin that does not change the fact that they identify as Jews. It is up to them. Many Jews have blond hair and blue eyes, whilst people in the Levant are darker skinned with dark eyes. Some Jews are fully black, such as the Abayudaya.

For my money I do not understand why anyone would want to chain themselves to that particular type of yoke. It’s vanity I suppose coupled with the need to belong. And there is no better sense of belonging than a sense of victimhood and shared suffering. It’s also religious doctrination.

The same racism acts like a yoke to many “ethnic” groups, and they use it to oppress others outside the group. People chose that out of a sense of loyalty to their “ancestors”. This is an aspect of tribalism which acts at many levels; from small families, street gangs, football supporters, nations and their patriots; imperialists ad nauseam.
It’s this vanity that causes the most conflict, and I am sure will eventually be the death of the human race.
You are just part of the problem.

I’ll have none of it.

ok autistic boy are you from canada by any chance???

You just lost a lot of credibility with me here polish.

Sculptor is correct.

Well said.

Who here is autistic??? I have been diagnosed at 17 after a period of depression which ended up in me almost taking my life…Would appreciate if some fellow Aspies could share their stories with me!

I feel for you polishyouth, but this is not the topic. It’s about determinism. Why don’t you create a thread about autism? I’m sure people will respond.

Peacegirl:

There is literature which connect psychodynamic elements with determination, it may be worth looking at.

Here is one, albeit lenghty:

link.springer.com/article/10.10 … 19-09585-9

Here is a direct, link specific to autism:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4210351/

AMD as a final one even more specific:

gfp.typepad.com/the_garden_of_f … utism.html

Thanks Meno. I’ll try to read the articles when I have a moment. I know that man’s will is not free. I would think these articles on autism support that premise.

I hate autistics, I wish Hitler had won the war so he could finish the job on them and the society could finally be free.

Unfortunately, as with most meanings these days, the meaning of autism has been twisted too. Polish is fully aware of the actual meaning, aren’t you polish?
One thing I respect about him is he is honest in the presentation of himself - he is upfront and before long you have a detailed picture of his online persona.

Trying to popularize the word autistic for anything other than what it means is perverse and disgusting. It shows a lack of humane potential.
Such a word with this type of intended meaning does not belong in serious philosophical discourse and makes the one that uses it, appear to be a kook.
The only exception I make is for those who “can not help it” or are truly misguided.

I think you are the only one.
Your problem is that you also have Tourrett’s Syndrome too.

I think you are the only one.
Your problem is that you also have Tourrett’s Syndrome too.
It’s no wonder you are depressed with a mouth like that.
You are a loner and will probably stay that way.