Hintonian World-Lines: Imagining Higher Dimensions.

Hinton has the concept of the ‘world-line’, which he utilizes to intuit and visualize higher-dimensional geometry. It is integral for a philosopher to be able to reach ever higher levels of pure abstraction, and I would provide an overview of the ten possible levels available to humans. Each one is more difficult to conceive than the last, but it is possible, and the concept of the world-line is perhaps the most useful tool for accomplishing the task.

Imagine a stack of 2-d planes, and above them, a superpositional structure from which ‘world-lines’ radiate in all directions, with these lines intersecting the planes. The points of intersection are what we see as atomic particles. A world line intersecting any given plane, as it keeps going outward, will intersect those below it at slightly different angles: thus, imagining myself as one such world-line, moving up and down through this stack of 2-d planes would ‘move’ me into different snapshots of the universe. That is what time is, it is just another spatial dimension, the fourth, in which you can either go down or up through this stack of 2-d planes. All particles and all collections of particles (‘objects’) are simply world-lines intersecting the planes, radiating outward from a 5-dimensional hyperobject in which all the matter of our universe is in a compressed state of superposition, enfolded on itself in a higher-dimensional structure.

Just as “Parodites” is, for example, a world-line passing through these planes from a 4-d projection of the 5-d hyperobject, creating a constellation through these 2-d planes at points of intersection which I consciously experience in one direction, so this entire universe is simply a world-line passing through a 3-d sphere from a 5-d projection. The 5d object’s world-lines are universes, and collectively, they form all the parallel universes associated with an initial condition matching that of our present universe. In other words, it contains all the possible branching-universes generated by the initial condition of our big bang. As you can only move up and down through the 2d-planes to move forward and backward through time in one universe, so you can simply rotate the 3-d sphere while the stationary world lines, instead of intersecting planes at different angles, instantly jump between different universes across the surface of the sphere’s (the Reimann-sphere’s) higher geometry. As moving up and down through the stack of 2-d planes progresses you through time in a single universe, so rotating that sphere moves you through parallel universes branching off from our own big bang.

But then that sphere, upon whose surface all the parallel universes of the many-worlds are projected, is itself a world-line passing through a 4-d tesseract from a 6-d projection. That tesseract contains all possible universes- the multiverse in other words, in which every universe sprouting from every possible initial condition is contained. So not just the universes branching off from our big bang: but all possible big bangs and their respective daughter-universes.

But that tesseract is itself a world-line passing through a 5-d hyperobject (one of the hintonian hyperobjects, a ‘brane’ in string-theory) from a 7-d projection: that hyperobject contains all possible multiverses,- multiverses in which, not just the initial big bang conditions are varied, but in which the physical constants themselves like gravity are completely different, in which the structure of atomic particles is different, etc.

Past this point, we are in the realm of digital physics and essentially dealing with pure informational structures, for this ‘omniverse’ of multiverses of universes is itself a world-line passing through a 6-d object from an 8-d projection: that 6-d object contains an infinite number of possible states of binary urs, * and represents the infinite ‘time’ in which universes can be generated from their own big bangs, evolve, and pass away.

But then this omniverse is simply a world-line passing through a 7-d object from a 9-d projection. That 7-d object contains all the parabose tensors of the binary urs I just referred to.

Finally, that aggregate of all parabose tensors on ur-collectives is constituted by a world-line passing through an 8-d object from a 9-d projection. That 8-d object contains the quantum field within which all possible integrated ur-collectives are described, that is, a purely informational transfinite structure in which the infinite number of the infinite strings of binary-urs is contained, like the Cantorian infinite, ie. the set of all sets. One infinity can be bigger than another in set theory, here we are simply talking about the ‘biggest’ infinity, ie. the one that contains all other infinities.

At last, this quantum field is a world-line passing through a 9-d structure from a 10-d projection. That 9-d structure contains every permutation and combination of the strings of binary-urs within the formerly noted 8-d structure. They call those 9-d structures, projected from a 10th dimension, “strings”. It is not possible to go any further, there is nowhere left. We accounted for time, infinite time, the universe, all its parallel branching universes, the multiverse of different initial conditions, all the multiverses of different physical constants, and then the omniverse in which all possible multiverses exist in all possible states, described purely in terms of binary-urs and their parabose tensors. Universe, multiverse, omniverse: if you can think of a higher abstraction to get to, be my guest, but this is the end as far as I conceive it.

• I describe what Urs and tensors are in one of my books, here:

[size=85]" In short, the theory of ur-alternatives reconstructs physics from 1-bit informational units, and IIT
reconstructs consciousness from 1-bit informational units. Combining the two, one arrives at a
theory of consciousness and its emergence from a flattened spacetime, occupying its own
‘intrinsic space’,- an intrinsicity that is, essentially, what we call time, or an as yet ungraspable
fourth-dimension. Following the theory of Urs, the first three dimensions appear during the
reconstruction of physics: ur-alternatives, then elementary particles as parabose tensors of urs,
and finally quantum field theory, in which the particles constituted by the 2nd dimension here
considered become merely syntactic elements within a higher semantic content,- namely, the
semantic content given by particles which become field quanta, at the third-dimensional level. At
this dimension, ur-collectives give way to un-readable (a la. the no-teleportation theorem)
quantum information whose continuous-valued trajectory (in terms of the typical representation
of spacetime in vector-space, as opposed to the algebraic representation proposed here, or even
that suggested by Baylis’ treatment of electrodynamics; in particular, note the following paper:
Spinors in the hyperbolic algebra, S. Ulyrch. 2005: “The algebraic representation of geometry
has in general advantages compared to the conventional description in terms of column vectors
and matrices. …” ) on the Bloch sphere demands a reformulation of emergent ur-collectives as
“paracomplex structures on a 2n-dimensional” [See: Cruceanu, Fortuny, and Gadea’s Survey on
Paracomplex Geometry.] projective Hilbert space, that is, a correspondence of pure quantum
states, by way of Hopf fibration, to spinors on Riemann’s extended complex plane, granting a
diffeomorphism of the urs and finally, a model of differentiable manifolds that may be useful in
theoretically reconstructing different semantic levels as symplectic manifolds, like those derived
from the Hamiltonian definition of the total set of a system’s possible configurations (the total set
of a system’s possible configurations would refer here to all the possible ur-collectives which
could be structurally bound as equivalent cause-effect spaces enclosed at the semantic level) as
modeled by a manifold whose cotangent bundle describes its phase-space. Thus we move toward
the fourth dimension, which would arise from the interactions of these fields: this dimension, not
yet understood by man, is that in which ‘time’ appears, (meaning, that in which time is
syntactically organized from a higher semantic level) and therefor, the intrinsic space occupied
by what IIT would call- ‘consciousness’, amounting to an enclosed cause-effect space operating
upon itself. The interaction of these fields within ‘time’, given the combination of the two
theories, would imply an interaction of enclosed cause-effect spaces, each constituting a certain
level of consciousness in the Kochian or panpsychic sense, from the causal universe of the
faintest consciousness, that is, the consciousness of a hydrogen atom, to the most developed
consciousness in a human being. How exactly these fields interact to produce an intrinsically
grounded temporal consciousness out of an atemporal fourth-dimensional composite of
interacting and enclosed fields within the third-dimension (quantum field theory) is of course not
yet understood, though Hinton long ago proposed that particles moving within the three
dimensions we would associate here with the third semantic level of the quantum fields, might be
succeeding cross sections of an un-moving, eternal, static fourth-dimensional architecture within
a fourth semantic-level consisting of world-lines passing through a three-dimensional plane.
Hinton even believed that man could access this eternal fourth-dimensional construct through a
kenotic process by which the self might rid itself of ideas like right, left, up, or down by utilizing
certain meditative techniques."[/size]

In the same text I briefly summarize the first four dimensions:

[size=85]" 1. The 1-dimensional perspective: the ‘infernal plane’, the Real. The domain of the urs, or an expansive, infinitely extended atomic informational
structure composed of discrete 1-bit digital minima. All the parallel realities or many-worlds are ‘fused’ here; they are not differentiable. It is
what fills the liminal spaces, the ‘site of exception’, across whose chiasmus we invoke our ‘gods’.

1. The 2-dimensional perspective: ‘parabose tensors of the urs’, ‘multiple quantization’, etc. Here, the worlds are differentiated into separate
    universes, which are essentially massive ur-collectives, or ur-collectives of maximal size but minimal complexity: the many worlds of
    string-theory and certain interpretations of quantum mechanics. The multiverse. The 1-d plane is given 2-d depth, meaning that it can be
    subdivided into multiple 1-d planes, that is, multiple universes.

2. The 3-dimensional perspective: We know this one the best, because it’s the one we live and move around in. Here, particles emerge, and with
    them, the quantum fields. The quantum fields interact in such a way as to produce an ‘intrinsicity’, within which consciousness unfolds… in Time.
    We cannot, from this perspective, understand how exactly the fields interact to produce this temporality, or consciousness with it: that requires
    higher-dimensional thought.

3. The 4-dimensional perspective: The universe becomes a flattened spacetime, the observable sphere of our world is transformed into a
    deterministic loop, a circle. But here, the other worlds become flat membranes as well, all stacked on top of one another, stretching toward
    infinity. And above our flat time-horizon, and above all the others, there is a… “fourth-dimensional construct”, as Hinton refers to it. It is
    composed not only of all the matter in our universe, but all the ‘matter’ of all universes. It is the Ontos. It is Being, un-differentiated; eternal,
    static, unmoving, unchanging; the ultimate; it is the Dragon, the Demiurge, Leviathan and Behemoth; it is Yaldabaoth, Samael, the Blind Lion;
    the Serpent, the Fallen Angel; the God of Flesh, of Matter, and Time. From it, world-lines radiate, and these world-lines intersect all the now flat
    planes, which are the ‘many-worlds’. The point at which one of these lines intersects one of the planes, becomes a ‘point particle’, the elementary
    particles constituting matter, from the 3-d perspective of those occupying the planes. And because the quantum fields overlap, sometimes one of
    these world lines passes through the plane and crosses two or more fields at once. So the mystery of how the quantum fields interact to produce
    Time is: they don’t interact. What happens is, the same world-line passes through two or more fields simultaneously, so that the point-particle it
    produces at its point of intersection has characteristics governed by all the quantum fields that were crossed by that world-line; we see this as an
    interaction inside an enclosed 3-d spacetime, that is, as an interaction within time- but time is a predetermined circle from this 4-d perspective.
    At any rate, this is how all the empty spacetimes of the ‘many worlds’ are populated with matter- with particles. This is how the quantum fields
    ‘interact’ to produce temporality and consciousness."
    [/size]

Error. A 2d plane can not ‘stack’, it would require a 3rd dimension.

disregarding what follows.

[b]Fixed: “Error. A 2d plane can not ‘stack’, it would require a 3rd dimension.”

Yes, it would. Luckily I accounted not only for a 3rd dimension, but also a 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th,9th, and a 10th. [/b]For fuck’s sake dude. I am just astounded. I immediately go over how the 2-d planes, stacked in 3-d, relate to the 4-d projection of the hyperobject existing within 5-d. Go over it? That’s what the whole fucking thing was about. I don’t understand how you could misunderstand that even if you were trying to misunderstand it. DERP. You understand that, in differential topology, a sphere’s (the sphere, as in, a 3-d object) surface is understood as an infinite decomposition of 2-d objects, that is, infinitely many 2d planes that can be arranged on its surface in 3d to reconstruct the sphere? So now just form the planes into a 4-dimensional array and project a 5-d object through them and presto, you just successfully conceptualized “time” as another spatial dimension, namely the 4th spatial dimension. If you don’t understand that, certainly you understand that you CAN STACK SHEETS OF PAPER ON TOP OF EACH OTHER and at least follow the metaphor and visualization. If I thought you were stupid I’d have never communicated with you or kept trying to re-establish respect, despite your continued aggressions, so all I can blame this on is your deliberate malicious misunderstanding of what I said in the OP.

To stack 2-d planes, you need the third dimension: that was your ‘error’ you found in the first 3 words of the post. Anyway- yeah… That’s why I said:

"Imagine a stack of 2-d planes, (These 2-d planes are snapshot universes, like those described in digital physics and the holographic model of the universe, in which our universe is a 3-d projection or ‘holograph’ of a 2-d image on the stretched out surface of the event-horizon of a singularity outside of time. I am using the word stack to help people visualize it; in differential topology, it’s just an array. You can represent it however you want, a stack, like a stack of papers, is just the easiest to see. You can even just google ‘holographic principle’ to get the jist of this concept: “The holographic principle is a tenet of string theories and a supposed property of quantum gravity that states that the description of a volume of space can be thought of as encoded on a lower-dimensional boundary to the region—such as a light-like boundary like a gravitational horizon.”) and above them, (‘above’ is a metaphor, the hyperobject ‘above’ them is ‘above’ them IN A FOURTH DIMENSION) a superpositional structure from which ‘world-lines’ radiate in all directions, (IN A THIRD DIMENSION) with these lines intersecting the planes. (IN A THIRD DIMENSION.) The points of intersection (WITHIN THE 2ND DIMENSION, on one such plane itself.) are what we see (INSIDE OF THE THIRD DIMENSION) as atomic particles, apparently in motion as we move through time. A world line intersecting (FROM THE 4TH DIMENSION) any given plane, (IN THE 2ND DIMENSION) as it keeps going outward, (IN THE THIRD DIMENSION) will intersect those below it (IN THE FOURTH DIMENSION) at slightly different angles: (from our vantage IN THE THIRD DIMENSION) thus, imagining myself as one such world-line, moving up and down (WITHIN THE FOURTH DIMENSION) through this stack of 2-d planes would ‘move’ me into different snapshots of the universe (IN THE APPARENT 3RD DIMENSION). That is what time is, it is just another spatial dimension, the fourth; 3-d space is the result of that hyperobject projecting itself from 4-d space onto the 2-d planes. The world-lines of Hinton’s hyperobject intersect the stack of 2-d slices within a third dimension, and the slices are enfolded in a fourth dimension, which is the spatial dimension of Time. Our apparent 3-dimensional existence is just the projection of that 4-d structure into the 2-d plane(s), which we move through as world-lines in quantized snapshots at the Planck scale. Just as you can recompose a sphere by arranging infinitely many 2-d planes on its surface in 3-d space, you can reconstruct a 3-d object’s states over time (like your own body progressing from embryo to dead) by arranging infinitely many 2-d planes in 4-d space.

You need me to hold your hand through it some more or did the capitalizations work as tenable guideposts for you? A fucking stack of papers exists in the 3d dimension but it CAN STILL BE DE-COMPOSED INTO A NUMBER OF 2-D PLANES. The stack of papers (a 3d object) and the individual 2d planes (individual ‘papers’) EXIST AT THE FUCKING SAME TIME. Did you ‘disregard’ that 1 plus 1 equals two logic as well, before you attempted to go through my guided Hintonian meditation? You want to embarrass yourself some more, be my guest.

It’s elementary geometry that there is an infinite number of 2-d planes within any 3-d space dude.

By plane I am referring more precisely to 2-dimensional affine subspaces of R3, such that there are ℶ1 2-D planes in any 3-D object.

While atomic matter is thought of as being composed of 0-dimensional point particles, in classical mechanics we also model matter in terms of continuous mass distribution, which can be either 1,2, or 3 dimensional. Thus any physical object, experienced by us in 3-d, could be mathematically modelled as a 2-d object with non-zero mass: thus any sequence of events of physical objects could be modelled as an array of 2-d planes, as long as you have a hyperobject projected through them from a fourth dimension,- (this 4th spatial dimension is what we call Time) ‘time’, which at this level is simply another spatial dimension. We’re talking about a hyperobject of infinite-mass projected 4-dimensionally into a 3-d stack of 2-d planes, with each plane representing a state of the universe, that is, a snapshot of it at its quantum scale/Planck length, and the stack itself going from the ‘beginning’ to the ‘end’ of the universe, which may or may not be infinite in scope.

You read two words into something and think you even understand what it’s about, let alone that you’ve found an ‘error’, and then go around accusing people of mis-reading you. Anyway, I hope I shed some light for you on basic elementary geometry and differential topology, so keep embarrassing yourself if you want, or maybe have a big think on the state of your cunthood and its rapid and increasing deterioration. Perhaps, instead of knee-jerking an amygdala-based reaction before finishing a single sentence, you might consider reading it next time and then, even more importantly,- thinking about it before you reply. That’s what I do. That’s why there are a few days in between my appearances online; I am thinking in the middle of those appearances.

Fixed: “Error. A 2d plane can not ‘stack’, it would require a 3rd dimension.”

[b]^ And to even more simply articulate the absurdity of what you just said, (beyond the fact that no-shit it requires a 3rd dimension, that’s why I explained, not just that third, but all ten dimensions) in absolutely the briefest possible way:

“Stacking” isn’t a mathematical term, just an easily visualized word indicating topological deconstruction/reconstruction of objects. To “stack”, in the context of what I wrote, is equivalent in differential topology to simply forming an n-dimensional array of coordinates. A 3-d sphere can be reconstructed by subdividing a 2-dimensional array and then reconstructing the sphere’s surface by overlaying (stacking) the infinite planar subdivisions on top of each other, (a supertask or infinite series) just as the 3-d sphere can, in reverse, be decomposed into an infinite number of 2-d planes forming an array.

By the same logic, a 4d object (an object moving within time) can be reconstructed by overlaying infinite subdivisions of a 3-d space (which can be further collapsed into 2-d planes) on the surface of a 5-d object. So all the parallel universes branching from our own’s big bang would be an infinite series of 3-d subdivisions of a multiverse, and then you can reconstruct any 4-d object (an object in time) by overlaying those subdivisions on the surface of a 5-d hyperobject,- Hinton’s original 5d hyperobject, which would be a superposition of matter outside of time projected into all the snapshot universes across the whole branching structure of universes stemming from our own’s big-bang via world-lines. [/b] In fact, that is all Time is, a lower-dimensional projection of the 5d hyperobject; a fourth dimension of space, not some qualitatively different kind of dimension. There’s not 3 spatial dimensions plus 1 time dimension, there’s just four (ten, in reality) spatial dimensions. We have an experience of time but that is just neurology, not a fundamental property of the universe or part of its intrinsic structure, and doesn’t really matter to anything in this thread.

My reply before this one is more detailed, but seriously, I don’t know what point you thought you were making, and assume you maliciously misunderstood what I wrote.

Well I thought I’d embarrass you some more anyway, since you’re not coming back with anything. Check this out:

Besides the stacking of individual 2d sheets being a useful metaphor for the concept of noncummutative geometry and topological reconstruction, in which it is possible to reconstruct a 3-d sphere by overlaying infinite subdivisions of a 2d plane, I would invoke also, the concept of dynamic or multi-layered spacetime which is integral to various brane-theories.

[b]The idea of the “multi-sheet dynamic spacetime” is connected to the pelestration model of M-brane theory, in which new space is created within dynamic brane-layers. The penetration of these layers by the brane creates actual spacetime planes and also “dimensions”, namely by projecting higher-dimensional structures into the lower-dimensional brane-layers.

“Pelastration is a process where an impact force penetrates an infinite stretchable flexible layer of a space and carries two parts of that flexible layer as additional outer skins during its further trajectory.”[/b]

Furthermore, my linking topological deconstruction and noncummutative geometry to this concept of multi-layered spacetime fabrics is in fact already something pursued by some researchers, citing Pei-Ming Ho and Yong-Shi Wu, in “Noncummutative Geometry and D-Branes”: “Indeed, there are striking similarities between the D-brane dynamics and the non-commutative geometric construction of the standard model: the parallel D-branes versus the multi-sheet space-time, the inter-brane connections versus the Higgs fields, and so on.”

Hello Dolly.

Hope to read this by abstraction and groove on it!

_
I coined the term for stacked planes (universes), the universe as a mille-feuille… one thousand layers (though who knows how many there could be) …a stunning architectural gastronomical/astronomical structure, of layer upon layer of universes… though there could only be one.

Still nothing, Fixed? High-school level differential topology must not be your strong suit. You come in here with your stupid fucking GOTCHA two-word response and can’t even own up to how fucking dumb it was? You think you’re going to get ME like that? Seriously? You’re not getting shit. Try again. Try 10 times. Ask Wilhelm Reich to beam the fucking answer into your brain and hit me with that, I don’t give a fuck.

TO STAK 2D PLANES REKWIRES 3D I NEVER THOT OF DAT

You’re one of those people who, when they do something fucked, would sooner burry themselves deeper than own up to it, are you not? All you did was take offense to things that weren’t even directed at you, like me calling the Capital rioters larpers, throw around a bunch of big words like traitorous and un-american, and dish out disrespectful nonsense without ever taking account of anything. And I gave you a great many weeks to simply apologize and admit you were wrong, but you can’t even do that. Then you come in this thread and think you got me with that stupid fucking reply. Nahhh. That’s gonna be a big ‘nah’ from me nigga.

You have nothing to say my dude, there is literally nothing to respond to.

For the past 4 years Ive been trying to get you to engage me. You just aren’t able to. Still tossing around straw men. What can I do?

No, its symptomatic of the structural error characteristic of your thinking. You like to skip over inconvenient little bits that dont fit in your plan, and hide the fact that you skipped over them with ‘higher order solutions’ which are actually baseless because well, you skipped a lower order problem (like you do in politics).

I didn’t skip anything. It is elementary level differential topology. You can stack 2-d planes. In fact, that is how you compose a sphere in differential topology. WHY DO I NEED to explain that you can over-lay multiple 2-d planes? What the fuck even is this? You didn’t know that, which is why you said what you did. So why can’t you just admit you didn’t know something? Why can’t you accept when you’re wrong? It’s because you’re just an idiot and thrive on little gotcha moments because that’s about as far as you can think. You throw around words thoughtlessly like Marxist, unamerican, nihilist, traitor, etc. You don’t think, you just verbally ejaculate.

Thought provoking-response, Fixed. Why’d you even post in here in the first place, on yeah, because you jumped on one line like you found a chink in my armor? All you did was reveal you had less than a high-school understanding of differential topology. MOTHERFUCKER YOU CAN SUPERIMPOSE AND STACK 2-D PLANES.

Exactly how funny would it be to see two dudes in a bar square off to fight and one shouts at the other ‘MOTHERFUCKER YOU CAN SUPERIMPOSE AND STACK 2-D PLANES’ and then the other dude smashes a beer bottle and lunges at him screaming ‘fuck you, that’s not topological pelestration you piece of shit!!’

It would be funny, but then that would be all because of me. Fixed is just a cunt. Fuck this. Anyone who reads our interaction can quite clearly see this bullshit came out of nowhere because of him, and now he’s mad that I wouldn’t let him take his bullshit out on me and pretend it didn’t happen and just go about my day. Nah, bro. Nah. You decided to use some big words like traitor and marxist, so now I’m gonna have to use some big words to tell you to go fuck yourself, bitch. I’m gonna go polish my ten pack abs now and forget what the fuck any of this is about. Fuck off. I was reading Lazarrelli’s dialogue in krater hermetis, I have bigger shit to think about.

_
Lazarrelli’s ‘Crater Hermetis’ obviously led me back to Hermes Trismegistus, but I see no mysticism or occultism in their bibliothecal affairs… only ancient knowledge and wisdoms, dating back to many millennia ago - I guess that banned knowledge was deemed occult, by those that banned it, so that they could replace it with their own brand of knowledge and wisdoms that may work for them but necessarily for everyone else.

Those whom make-like-Hermes make like a physician, and heal Them selves.

Yeah do that. Forget.

I have no idea why you would think I could take the blame on myself even after having read back these emails.

Ive been so soft on you in the past. And I will keep being soft on you I suppose, compared to what you strictly deserve. But dude as much as you try to convince yourself that I started this, you cant erase the truth. Its in the emails.

By the way do you remember how you began to feel I was your friend? Because I was complimenting you on the latin aphorisms you were posting here and recommended that you expand your writing, which you then proceeded to do and developed your current style.
I unlocked you, made you what you now are.

At least you’re enjoying it, that’s good.