Determinism

Self hate.
Take it out of here, and leave us in peace.

That’s great.

But you don’t know how all the factors in existence work towards a man/woman making a decision.

And you don’t know how to control those factors in order to get a man/woman to do specific tasks.

There is small scale manipulation like magic tricks and general large scale manipulation like advertising and political propaganda. But those things don’t work on everyone and they don’t even require determinism to account for why they work. They would work even in a free-will environment. You can manipulate people with FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt) or lies, guilt and blame. Or inspiration, motivation and uplifting.

Take your pick. We already have that technology.

You can use it to help the poor, unfortunate and starving people as well. Religious organizations do it and they have free-will given to them by God.

“man’s will is not free” is an academic answer with no practical application. You don’t need it.

You are a Yank thought terrorist. Where am I demonizing autism specifically? Just because I call the autistic neo-nazi kook cunts does not mean I think they are so wholly because of their autism, same way saying an African-American thieves and rapists does not mean you are automatically saying they are thieves and rapists because they are Negroids or that all Negroids are thieves and rapists…I am not a psychiatrist, I know fuck all about autism…does not mean I must be an expert to speak my mind on it or on other things, you are trying to guilt trip the wrong fucking guy, I dont lie, I never fucked anybody over, I dont bully people and my girlfriend does not have any tattoos on her pussy.

No man. I do not think you can help it.

You are like person hundred who has called me a thought terrorist. I am starting to believe I am one. Perhaps peacegirl can learn something here, to get everyone to believe her about this magical book.

All I want is for the world to be a better place.

Sculptor is an autistic kook, half the SHITthyself kooks are autistic, and so forth…show me one instance where I called somebody autistic who clearly is not…you autistic, butt-hurt spook.

Bro, I have no free will. How am I supposed to know what I will say next? I am still waiting for what ever it is to come into my mind where I can answer your questions.

Maybe I should not bring autism up though…I think I will stop with autism, some people might get offended, I dont have to do it. I dont want to hurt people if I dont have to.

You do not want to hurt people?
Say what?

you are too gay faggot, dont cry.

Sorry but your dreams are dashed. I can’t be your boyfriend because I already have a female partner, and I am not a homosexual.
Maybe you should go back to cottaging in the local public toilets as you told me you once did.
Don’t forget your Vaseline.

Message to Carleas.

What does it take to get a person banned, you limp dicked moron?

I know! Two birds with one stone!! :sunglasses:

Note to peacegirl:

Tell me you wouldn’t feel so much better if dreck like this was able to be attributed entirely to nature.

Note to nature:

What’s up with this, for fuck sake?!

The only man I cottaged with was your dad, I beat his ass badly, ooo, I folded him flat and really plowed his ass like a hungry dog.

Are you guys all the same person?

My only moniker is Lorikeet and Sculptor.

"Note to peacegirl:

Tell me you wouldn’t feel so much better if dreck like this was able to be attributed entirely to nature."

Lol!

U r insufferable, Biggs

The kooks are not even hiding with their plots to get me banned.

Because u cuss like a goddamn sailor.

Settle down, Beavis.

I just wished Satyr would love me like a father should…