What are you doing? (Part 1)

Im not judging, just saying to prom that what the commie is doing is the long announced cause of the tripled prices. I mean it was clear that this was going to happen to anyone who took notice of the commie’s plans. Not saying it’s good or bad. For China this is probably good.

By the way Im not an American.

Yo holy shit that’s a deep ass informal fallacy and I can’t remember what it’s called. One dealing with false attribution of causes or something. Oh wait ‘complex cause’ is it?

So it isn’t necessary that a piece of plywood cost three times as much if, and always when, their is an economic shutdown due to a fake ass virus (I believe it’s real but I’m granting u this for argument sake because it makes no difference either way).

Therefore there must be other causes working at the same time which make the tripling of prices possible (or necessary).

Now see how that just rearranged ur whole shit? That goes on a lot wit u guys. Lotta these little almost imperceptible mistakes in reasoning.

The cause for the tripling is capitalism, not the fake ass virus or its resulting economic shut down.

Wonder if commodity prices tripled in chi-NUH during their lockdown.

Ill try to explain.

Printing trillions of dollars for handouts devaluates the dollar. Pretty soon other nations will stop accepting it if this goes on. Then what you have now will seem like a really good deal.

You Communists never learn, do you?

Im beyond worrying. Incipit Comedia.

_
…doing politics, but politics has started doing me. :neutral_face:

Be back on da weekend… or if I ain’t, I’m sleeping.

trump admin grew the defcit by 7 trillion

only a handful of times over the years have i ever really had my financial state dependent on someone else. its a good way to live. i think of all those people out there in “the economy” who are just trying to figure out why their 40 hours isn’t getting them by. i cant imagine what that is like. you only live once. you gotta risk it to get the biscuit. all’s fair when it comes to money. this is america. there is cash literally everywhere in big piles. reach out and grab a bunch of it and don’t second guess yourself about it. a lot of people browsing for something that they want to buy or want to have done will immediately shy away from the lower prices simply because they perceive that to mean that the quality is lower as well. a nail in a board is a nail in a board, but they don’t think of it that way.

eww no caramel in it just espresso and a tiny bit of milk to cut the acidity

Then your’s obviously isn’t a Caramel macchiato… but something else.

A macchiato is a much stronger coffee drink than a latte, offering more bold flavors and caffeine.9 Jun 2020
google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j … woWZNUWJWg

_
Feeling fantastic… after a couple of weeks of not.

Since you seem to suffer a lot, yaay to feeling fantastic!

Getting ready to trike around!

cortado is right down the middle

too gay!!!,black coffee with salt and sugar please!!!

its just espresso and milk bruh

The person likes being provocative, but pretends not to be so…

I’m surprised that they haven’t gotten bored with their own game, as I have with it…

i still love you maggie!!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

dont worry fixed cross my dear paGAYn friend, I love you too!!!the only person I hate is Satyr and its because he hurt me!!!like nobody else in my life…he really ripped through me!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjgWWjkNbhU[/youtube]

i dont think ive ever been memed before so i can knock that off my bucket list now thanks

Agape? …you been practicing…?

You’ve made the agape squad proud, son… =D>