The Sacking of Classical Greece and Rome

What would Islamists do to the squabbling and tribalistic Slavic and Germanic heathens if not the unifying and universalist Christianity???Well…were there a documented case of any Heathenistic tribe merging into a single and cohesive unit to fend off the danger??? What was the main reason for the downfall of Ancient Greece??? Why is India such a shithole???Why did tribalism go extinct??? Why is Asia so susceptible to stagnation culturally??? Why did Islam dominate the middle, which had such a rich and diverse eco-system of faiths, cults, sects and religions??? Why did the proto-Iranians flee to India in mass numbers???Why the revolution in China happened based off of an ideology based on the thinking of Europeans???Would Carol Marx and his books be tolerated in 19th century Imperial China if they directly undermined the moral and literal authority of the Emperor???
Anybody is welcome to suggest an answer.

Bob has done excellent research. If you think 911 is big compared to what the Christians did you are thinking very small - I think even if there are alien lifeforms, in the entire span of the cosmos there can be no greater and more saddening, more vulgarly nihilistic destruction of culture than what happened from the appearance of Paul to the full dominion of Christianity over Europe. What does it tell you about a culture when it cuts off all the phalluses of the Greek statues? I mean this is what we can see they destroyed - all the books they burned we will never know. A christian ought to not least show some repentance for all this.

Muslims and Jews lived peacefully and prosperously, producing deeply beautiful culture, in Spain until the crusaders arrived there. Christians acted as the most savage barbarians there ever were dude. Its very remarkable how this religion can keep prostrating as some kind of form of peace. It’s easily the most violent and destructive ideology that ever was. It’s just historical fact.

These are just empty smears and beneath them a deeply hypocritical double-standard. Christians are to be judged by one standard whilst everybody else by a more lenient one. The fact that the Ancient Civilisations treated females like literal property with innate inferior characteristics is somehow never mentioned when you kooks criticize Christianity and its restrictive approach to sexuality…this is a serious discussion???or a dishonest manipulation??? I am starting to see how the SHITthyself kooks got around this forum. I never denied the golden age of Islam nor the fact that we got the numerical system through them…of course…you kooks are overestimating the tolerance during that Golden Age and are repeating smears made-up by Jewish historians meant to attack Christian Europeans and paint their own treatment of Jewry in a bad light.

What democracy was there in Athens???That was a true freedom? Freedom for the elites and slavery and subjugation for everybody else, including females. Of course, you kooks(because you are dishonest lunatics) will turn around and give me an isolated case of some woman from some high aristocratical line in Egypt or somewhere…what the fuck does this matter??? What was the norm? The standard??? Was pederasty not common place? Was homosexual romantic love not common-place? Was human sacrifice banned or unheard of? What about the treatment of the slaves? You kooks say…pre-Christian civilisation was tolerant because faggotry was allowed and accepted…I can say…so was raping weaker males in Spartan army…is this some kind of desriable standard now???to turn military into an American prison?

You’re thinking very generally and not accurately, apparently you are very angry, I presume you are a Christian. You shouldn’t be. Jesus in as far as he is portrayed in the gospels is a trickster demon of unparalleled succes; he who ate more souls than any demon before him.

The liberation of women came about when the Europeans started throwing off the yoke of Christianity and went back to pagan instincts.

Well genius…maybe now is the time to provide some concrete arguments and concrete evidence for them. Or is calling me an angry Christian an argument in your kooks mind? It is rather doubtful that Jesus was a demon soul-sucking trickster given that he most likely never existed. The liberation of women had nothing to do with paganism…are women in India liberated because they are pagan there??? The liberation of females is due to Hitlers war, the progress of technology and to Christianity. Show me one other religion where a normal woman who is a wife and a mother has such central significance as does the Holy Marry. How many females are there in Koran and whats their role? Provide me examples of affluent and powerful females in Islamic tradition or in Antiquity; of course…the whole things with nuns comes indirectly from Ancient Roman customs and culture,again,I am not a dishonest kook…I don’t deny anything to Civilisations besides the Western one.

To be perfectly honest…I dont give a shit…I am a European, a Pole…not an Ancient Roman, Ancient Greek, not a barbarian, not a heathen, not a viking, not a Mongol or a Nazi…My people are not imaginary or extinct or ideal…they live in the 3rd Republic of Poland and they are Christian religiously and European culturally…Western…This is my culture, this is its religion, these are my people…and even if all you kooks say is true(and it definitely is not)…it changes nothing for me…what option do I have? to strip myself of my identity, move to Canada and role-play a neo-nazi or a pre-Socratic Ancient Greek in my own head like the kooks on SHITthyself do??? are you people right in the head??? you want to believe something that is impossible???and end up lonely and separated, rotting in your own room, bitter and self-defeated with imaginary friends on the internet forums??? if somebody wants to be a neo-nazi…be my guest…your choice, there is no right or wrong or better or worse as far as morality is concerned…if you want to believe all Jews need to be eradicated…thats what you believe…whos to stop you? me???

historyforatheists.com/2020/03/ … -learning/

historyforatheists.com/2017/11/ … ening-age/

theguardian.com/books/2017/ … rine-nixey

History for atheists. :confused: :confused: :confused: I thought there was just history, but apparently in Canada, there are different histories???Atheist history, neo-nazi history, Christian history, Islamic history, Jewish history, Jordan Petersons history, Republican history, Democrats history, New York times history,???whats next???trans history??? :confused: :confused: :confused: You people will grill in hell for your lies, I will pray you are spared given your disability.

static1.squarespace.com/static/ … laidis.pdf

“This blog is for articles book reviews and critiques relating to the new atheist bad history the misuse of history and the use of biased erroneous or distorted pseudo history by anti-theistic atheists the author is an atheist himself so no this is not some theist apologetic blog.”

acton.org/publications/tran … rine-nixey

Bottom line is in the degree of perversity. christianity introduced the idea that when you torture kill someone of another faith you are doing them a favour.

Isnt that the sickest thing conceivable to your minds?

Burning people alive as an expression of what is felt by the killer as his sweet baby innocence. That’s what xtianity has always shown itself as to me.

And you xtians here don’t even bother denying it. Its normal to you. Good even.

sorry for that post then felix, if he is not a liar but an atheist fighting lies then I support him. thanks for sharing and sorry for not checking that blog but assuming it is some bizarre, quackery and truth-twisting. he claims Jesus existed, I always thought he was imaginary…I need to read up on that fact some time.

what are you talking about? what does sexual deviance have to do with all this???what perversity???you mean pathology as in sadism??? and why do you use this goofy abbreviation???xtanity???
death by burning existed for thousands of years prior to Christianity.

One thing that clearly demonstrates xtianity to be a false faith, ie something people don’t actually believe in like a pagan believes, is that they’re always trying to justify their doctrine by digging up ancient “nuances”
Postmodernism. Actions don’t matter, history is fake (Jewish) , all that exists is their creeds holy confusion about itself.

The debris around it, the carnage of wrecked souls, the atrocities, all that isnt real.

I’m not going to take responsibility for all the bad shit that has been done in the name of Christ throughout history anymore than I’m going to take responsibility for enslaving black people or massacring indigenous Americans. I find it difficult enough to take responsibility for my own actions.

You actually don’t see the perversity of christianity?
I find that impossible to believe.

Don’t avoid the horror issues I’ve brought up.
Confront.

That’s exactly what I mean. The creed is one of perversity and lustful, “sacred murder” and you still honour it - naturally all Christians feel this impotence of responsibility. Wrong choices in the extreme.

A pagan never has difficulty accepting responsibility for his actions.

you are a dishonest retard…you think i will swallow your bait…you felt I put you in a corner with the overall cultural comparison and now you are shifting to avoid having to saying something concrete. you realize what pagan religion is???it is not modern day physics or some ultra-deep allegorical fable…you believe there were giants in the sky and Zeus came down and slaughtered them???or that Zeus fornicated and his children can come down and fuck your sisters and mothers and make half-God bastards to them if they desire??? you actually believe that??? what digging up of ancient nuances???what are you talking about? what carnage of wrecked souls???what the fuck are you referring to???