What are you doing? (Part 1)

Then your’s obviously isn’t a Caramel macchiato… but something else.

A macchiato is a much stronger coffee drink than a latte, offering more bold flavors and caffeine.9 Jun 2020
google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j … woWZNUWJWg

_
Feeling fantastic… after a couple of weeks of not.

Since you seem to suffer a lot, yaay to feeling fantastic!

Getting ready to trike around!

cortado is right down the middle

too gay!!!,black coffee with salt and sugar please!!!

its just espresso and milk bruh

The person likes being provocative, but pretends not to be so…

I’m surprised that they haven’t gotten bored with their own game, as I have with it…

i still love you maggie!!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

dont worry fixed cross my dear paGAYn friend, I love you too!!!the only person I hate is Satyr and its because he hurt me!!!like nobody else in my life…he really ripped through me!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjgWWjkNbhU[/youtube]

i dont think ive ever been memed before so i can knock that off my bucket list now thanks

Agape? …you been practicing…?

You’ve made the agape squad proud, son… =D>

It’s da lectins X Spring pollen combo, that are doing me in/the cause of my non-célèbre… but Spring pollen season is finally over… as well as my very-long torpor stint, but I am not.

“Plant more treeeees” they said… without thinking of the negative reaction that Spring pollen allergy-sufferers would have towards them and their Spring-blossom galore. I thought my head was going to explode, at one point.

Any trike cam footage, of it?

:blush: :blush: :blush:
Agape, just the way I like it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercrural_sex

Happy Mother’s Day early!

A7D471DB-252C-4377-8669-4175E3FFA021.jpeg

These flowers for my Mama are so perfect that I had to ask the sales clerk if they were real. :laughing:

No trike footage yet. It’s chain broke so I had it in the shop this morning getting fitted with all new chains.

I’m fixin to go to a live debate between a Christian and an Atheist, y’all. It’s in like an outside auditorium and there’s gonna be Q&A time at the end. Imma try to record some of it.

Okay this thing was a total joke. The podcast guy had this wing-nut woman evangelist author who’s claimed to be to hell, arguing against an atheist at least three times her IQ.

I got bits and clips but nothing really seamless, I couldn’t keep my cam on pause without keeping the screen on, which would run the battery down.

Here’s a convo with an African dude I was chatting with. Coolest dude there.

vocaroo.com/1e3xBzl20doU

They really did it wrong. They should have had a Q&A after each specific subject or point. Patrick began with the problem of evil and a benevolent god… but they moved on too quickly and the lady went on an endless, irelevent ramble that far exceeded her time. The heads were literally nodding off in the audience. Patrick is sharp and knows the basics, but he’s unable to summarize a principle or point by referencing the proper philosophical source of the material. This is why I jumped in and immediately pronounced epicurus wrong as well as mistakingly called him a pre Socratic. I also fumble a couple other times but they didn’t know any better so it doesn’t matter.

But this lady was such a dingbat I couldn’t even hold still man. I was jumping around with my hand up tryna get a fucking question in for like twenty minutes. I’m Wes, btw. It’s my street name.

vocaroo.com/1fYefrpd7VL2

The podcast host guy talks about… yup, u guessed it: the nephalim or however it’s spelled.

Jesus can’t come to erf because the bloodline isn’t pure.

U think I’m kidding. I shoulda brought a real camera.

I didn’t get any of Patrick in that clip unfortunately. He couldn’t get a word in over this woman. I come in at 6:11 when they start the Q&A… but nobody had any questions. There was nothing to ask. We all just listened to this fruitloop for an hour. I was the only one who wanted to speak. Lame people who stared blankly if they could keep there heads up. Im uploading some video. It’s not much though.