nihilism

so what? there is no definition of dasein in these threads…in fact…his first page of his first thread does not even talk about what dasein is at all…show me where he defines dasein,its not that hard is it???

You haven’t seen the story about the belly of the working class beast and stuff? Biggs, hit em with the threads bro.

References are a problem.
Like mistaken identity, and a definition can turn the simple into an obstruce complexity. But even kooks can define any idea into challenging and oft
contradictory allusions.

Which may be a good thing, …

As long as opposing opinions are permitted …to tolerate an excluded middle.

i once had a painful hemorrhoids on my anus from cycling too much…everytime I read biggie something itches me down there…no clue what it is though…

Note to others:

Here is my own entirely subjective rooted-in-dasein assessment of promethean75.

And, indeed, the nihilism thread could not possibly more appropriate for it.

Now, back when he was zoots allure and, then, post prison, on his initial return here as promethean75, he would often post things that were more substantive in nature. Whether in regard to philosophy or politics, he had things to say that seemed to be well thought out and, well, dammit, substantial.

Sure, as with phoneutria, he was always quite capable of being – playing? – the smartass. And his wit [like hers] was often devastating. He nailed the pinheads here time and again. And I reveled in their combined forays. But, by and large, like her, if on the other side of the political spectrum, he still seemed more interested in diving out into the deep end of the philosophical pool.

Then something changed. Less and less would we be given the substantive posts and more and more bombarded with the bantering “social media” exchanges with those like Mr. Reasonable. Projecting to us more as the man every woman wants and every man wants to be. The really, really, “cool” dude. Motorcycles and bongs. Yes, the poop thread mentality we all know and love here at ILP.

Why? Forget about it.

How the fuck would I know? It would be like trying to figure out Carleas here of late.

Still, if I were to hazard an educated guess, I would suggest that it might revolve around this bit of irony: that he sees himself as more the true nihilist. His bantering chit-chat posts are actually his way of mocking those like me who still do feel inclined toward “substance” here. You know, if I really do believe that human interactions are essentially meaningless and absurd.

And I get that. Yes, I do recognize how, in fact, a larger and larger part of me is grateful to him for the reminder. But something still emanating up from out of my own existential rendition of dasein, won’t allow me to just chuck it all.

Yet.

So, let’s see what this all comes to. You know, on, say, this side of the grave? :sunglasses:

what a spook

You’ve been doing a lot of spook busting recently, P-youth. I think u belong in the maxtrix with me.

thats too fucking gay bro, I honestly think I should stop busting kooks…its not like it makes me better or smarter and its not like I can stop goons from spouting insanities…what do you think? does mr. hemorrhoid in my dasein deserve to be spat at and called a kook??? is talking shit a sin??? and btw…i am not against republicans…they are a bunch of cowardly limp dick salesmen but I think the Yanks must work with what they have and do their best instead of rejecting everything and being cynical. find reasonable people from all sides of the spectrum and try to work out some solutions for a better future instead of being an autistic goof ball waiting for the world to end…the autistic kooks will have to wait a bit…maybe they will manage to rape some poor woman before it happens???who knows.

btw which one of you flashed his dick to little girls??? i am not going to even speak to degenerate like that, i hope its not you.

Too much going on outside of the forum perhaps?

Or…

…ignore any given problem long enough and it might go away?

How the fuck would any of us know?

…there are only questions…

i will go away dont worry, very soon

Not you PY. Your honesty is refreshing.

“btw which one of you flashed his dick to little girls???”

Oh oh that was me! But they weren’t really little man. Fourteen years old, but let me tell u, they were built like twenty-three year olds.

Can’t do that shit anymore though bro. I’m officially retired.

Fuck off bro don’t talk to me perv you are explaining yourself???

I loved those girls u sonofabitch!

dont fucking talk to me you chomo piece of shit perv

I’ont even know y u r talkin to me dude. They kill guys like me in prison.

Well they try too, anyway. spits

P.s. I prefer the title ‘diaper sniper’.

fuck off

Who knows. There was a time back when ILP was much, much closer to being an actual philosophy venue. A time when those like Only_Humean moderated actual philosophical discussions. Back in the days of moreno and phyllo and von rivers and faust. Back when Carleas himself often participated in the discussions. Then the Kids and the fulminating fanatics and the social media types took over. For a while it reached the point where going by this…

Last visited:Wed May 05, 2021 9:54 am

…Carleas would only only pop in here every few weeks.

Then out of the blue he’s back. With this thread: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 7&t=196976

It seemed possible that we might be on the road back to what I call “substantive exchanges”.

Then this: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 4#p2814234

Polish Youth is toast, right?

Nope, he’s still around and, again, going by this…

Last visited:Wed May 05, 2021 9:54 am

…it’s been almost a week since Carleas was last here.

alrighty then