nihilism

Too much going on outside of the forum perhaps?

Or…

…ignore any given problem long enough and it might go away?

How the fuck would any of us know?

…there are only questions…

i will go away dont worry, very soon

Not you PY. Your honesty is refreshing.

“btw which one of you flashed his dick to little girls???”

Oh oh that was me! But they weren’t really little man. Fourteen years old, but let me tell u, they were built like twenty-three year olds.

Can’t do that shit anymore though bro. I’m officially retired.

Fuck off bro don’t talk to me perv you are explaining yourself???

I loved those girls u sonofabitch!

dont fucking talk to me you chomo piece of shit perv

I’ont even know y u r talkin to me dude. They kill guys like me in prison.

Well they try too, anyway. spits

P.s. I prefer the title ‘diaper sniper’.

fuck off

Who knows. There was a time back when ILP was much, much closer to being an actual philosophy venue. A time when those like Only_Humean moderated actual philosophical discussions. Back in the days of moreno and phyllo and von rivers and faust. Back when Carleas himself often participated in the discussions. Then the Kids and the fulminating fanatics and the social media types took over. For a while it reached the point where going by this…

Last visited:Wed May 05, 2021 9:54 am

…Carleas would only only pop in here every few weeks.

Then out of the blue he’s back. With this thread: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 7&t=196976

It seemed possible that we might be on the road back to what I call “substantive exchanges”.

Then this: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 4#p2814234

Polish Youth is toast, right?

Nope, he’s still around and, again, going by this…

Last visited:Wed May 05, 2021 9:54 am

…it’s been almost a week since Carleas was last here.

alrighty then

haha kooks liars chomos neo-nazis autistic virgins…wtf is this fucking space…im out…hhahaha WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

u can check out any time u like

but u can never leave…

fuck off you chomo…where the fuck did that cunt kook SATIRE get this forum from??? LMAO!!!one forum full of virgin autistic Yank neo-nazis liars sitting around playing video games at 40 and waiting for the world to end this forum a pedo tolerating fucking kooks wtf!!!I am out of here this is too much!!!a perv known to be a chomo is tolerated and spoken to like a good old friend…WTF!!!

Hmm well I think most healthy adult males have a natural erotic attraction to well developed adolescent females, but would never violate the particular laws pertaining to such things in their society… observing age of consent laws and so forth. This leaves two other types left; the healthy adult males who have this natural attraction but lie to others about it, and the unhealthy (somehow impotent or maybe with very low libidinal energies) adult males who don’t experience sexual arousal here.

The former type I laugh at, the latter type I feel pity for.

Which 1 r u, young pole?

Remember: it’s okay to admit this attraction, but not okay to act on it (normal folks I mean. I’m exempt from normality and technically stopped observing the laws in 2010. Incidentally, that was the last time I flashed anyone. I got the whole thing ass backwards).

Here let me explain. If my reason for justifying my exhibitionistic behavior is because I have become an anarchist who observes no laws after being betrayed by the state in a wrongful conviction, given a life sentence, and in losing all my property to the police (they stole it), then I would not be able to justify until after 2010, since that was the year of the wrongful conviction and everything that followed. And yet I’ve been arrested several times for misdemeanor indecent exposure long before any of this happened. Lol that’s funny shit.

The irony here is: when I am technically able to justify my lawlessness and enjoy a bit if exhibitionism, I have no more desire to do it. So that’s how I got it assbackwards.

Naw, p-youf… don’t get quiet now!

I’m bout to change ur whole shit up, son. You ain’t even gonna be able to sleep tonight u goofy ass lookin mufucka.

Goddamn if u gonna take this long then fuck it I surrender

I dont talk to chomo pervs.

Ur not even gonna try and help me through this terrible, evil affliction?

That’s just crazy. After all we’ve been through 2gether.