Determinism

If God in heaven could be imagined to be possessed by a nemesis , other then superman, then perhaps if would make sense to assert that.

But hey, in an infinitely defined Cosmos, any or everything may be possible.

Thank you Meno. The funeral was yesterday my time. I have so many good memories of her. She was such a positive influence in my life and for my siblings too - a real family girl is what my mother was.
She would only want us to move on at a reasonably expected time in the future(you know, after the expected mourning) - don’t know how else to say that right now.

Family…yeah, love em.

Again, forget the part where he actually takes a stab at demonstrating how the human brain acquired “free agency” given the biological evolution of life on Earth. Forget the part where he is reduced down to, “It just fucking happened, Chimp!”

Instead, let’s go back to the part that ever and always fascinates me: dreams.

Does he dream? Are his dreams like mine? In those dreams does he not experience a reality in which he is making choices using his senses? But aren’t the interactions in the dreams essentially illusions in that they are wholly a manifestation of chemical and neurological transactions in his brain?

Perhaps he will address this on his next post over there.

I’m asking you to understand his observations. This has nothing to do with the man.

Oh, I know what you are asking me. There is a high probability that I do understand his observations < partially that is because that is all we really can do. This is not to say that my piece of understanding would not be high given that partially lends itself well to a degree of variability.

Oh…but it seems that it would. Surely he is the only one that “completely understands” what he set out to prove. I am convinced that there is some probability that I would learn something from reading his book.

I’m not asking anyone to purchase the book. Just read the first three chapters. If you like it, great. If not, you lost nothing.

declineandfallofallevil.com/ … APTERS.pdf

I’ve been observing partial derivations since being ‘enrolled’ here. If that is not foundation enough, …

There is a point when the book becomes a direct example of the expectation of how it’s methods pan out, after which the proof becomes in the pudding of it being cconnected to the first three chapters to later ones, how many are there?

I can not guess, but in a way I hope it may not be less then nine or much more then twelve.

OK then. Not the expected response, given what I myself wrote. I will give it a read when I have some time. That any event is completely determined by a prior event(most basically put) is not a completely unuseful concept/tool for further thinking. Somewhere in the mix is the feedback into the loop that further determines the next set of events - in the case of decision making this is driven, of course, by the mind-brain circularity to put it simply. Generally speaking, things are a little more complex. But with this in mind(figuratively put) human beings should be able to make good decisions that affect the outcome of others in a “good” way whether they ask for it or not. Fortunately, this is nothing mysterious and incredibly easy to follow. Then of course we stumble upon quantum physics to which some feel we must add super-determinism to and to which I have no doubt in the human ability to further complicate matters by throwing something on top of this too - oh wait, I have actually already witnessed this(on this forum too, so I did not have to even go far) so throw something else on top of that too then.

Peacegirl: here is a 200 page narrative by 5 philosophers touching onthis topic
I hope to print it out and read it and try to allude to and compare it with the intent of Your grandfathers book

THE COUNTERFACTUAL THEORY OF FREE WILL: A GENUINELY DETERMINISTIC FORM
OF SOFT DETERMINISM
by
Rick Repetti
Saarbrücken, Germany: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, 2010

I hate posting videos unless it is music.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoJ3N3ZA0Cs[/youtube]

She is an interesting and cute kook < that was for PY - I know he would probably disagree with interesting…well maybe even cute…every man is different and maybe she is too old for him.
I am happy for her to womansplain this to me.

:laughing:

fuck you bro :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: thats a very nice lady, very elegant and feminine bro. i am up for her experiments, where can i sign up??? :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
free-will is a bit of an idiotic concept to be honest…fuck this free will discussion…is there nothing better to talk about???

lol - in Yankeeland

:laughing:

At least not Canada.

I love Canada, I love America even more… The last Western country that still carries out the death penalty and takes freedom seriously, fight the Commies and the bureaucracy with teeth and claw and dont take a step back!!! I love you encode too!!!wherever you are from!!! :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :confused: :confused: :confused: unless you are friends with this chomo piece of shit promeathen and his Yank friend mr. pedophiles best friends…fuck these two Yank degenerates!!! let them ride their bikes and flirt with 14 year olds!!!fucking chomos!!!

I try not to be too specific with certain things PY - I do my best not to attract unnecessary attention from certain kooks. Fuck, it does not always work.

Canada has some beautiful landscape - and yeah I agree with you about America.

And, believe it or not, this is actually what he construes to be an intelligent and substantive rejoinder:

And then of course…

Once again, I can only challenge him to come here and defend his point of view more, well, substantially.

Surely, he’s not a chickenshit is he? :sunglasses:

as long as I am here he will not come, when I am gone, he will not come for some time so it doesnt look like he was ducking me and then come becuase he is a paranoid kook and cant help himself. anywhich way, i dont give a shit since this idiot is too boring…too much noise, too little substance. he just pulls shit out of his arse and dresses it up as some profound insight…

This idiot is DEFINATELY reading what I write…why wont he come around??? I will explain to him why he is a dullard…

Course it may be catching or go viral: any 1 ever had tea in the empress hotel in Victoria?

Yo, Nature! Explain yourself here!!
Have you no shame?!!!