What films are you watching right now?

Thnx, the action is real outdated, but the generic title is what is both an offer of trips of subtle
hints of coming attractions spiced up with large doses of ’ how it was when we could have made America great again’ to stay.

Then all this retro simulated burnings of a pseudo Reichtag could have been prevented.

Storming the Bastille would offer too strong a message, since even Trump could not withstand criticism for messaging that it was him that started started revolution against the ancien regime. Although even that method of political revision might be conceivable.

youtu.be/xQHm-mbsCwk

youtu.be/ResQFDDsDAI

youtu.be/VYHeZCEFwhI

Deadly Swtch

youtu.be/N517_mIW_uk

Ha, I watched it last week - it was pretty good.

Here is something filed under: 'Control vs. Control, alluding to an earlier Spy vs. Spy

youtu.be/eW3WWotSW54

& this 2:

youtu.be/3p4bLO6OPkI

:laughing:

I love that show, Meno.

I am certain that I have watched every episode.

They don’t make them like they used to.

youtu.be/dJXaAN9K_ac

Nor this., encode

youtu.be/u7jVrphpoLo

Uncle Tom

Ok that’s a good one but how about this:

youtu.be/3d3Sjz6UzXo

youtu.be/Fk1ZO_980DI

Cross genre ( video on film)

youtu.be/r58GQYFZeLE

Or, is Trump sooooo bad?

youtu.be/dfAxRbzrxx0

Sorry, but I no longer click on unidentified links. If you’d title your links, I’d have more faith in what to expect and less fear of wasting time on nonsense.

Sorry, but I no longer click on unidentified links. If you’d title your links, I’d have more faith in what to expect and less fear of wasting time on nonsense.
[/quote]
:laughing:
Just yesterday I almost said those exact words. :smiley:

Thanks Wendy&Observer. Will do and now this:

We are approaching summer solstice and dirtily the daylight hour’s twilight will become shortened day by day.

So here is a fitting oriental midsummer’s night’s dream :

youtu.be/CHsNoQPQORo

_
An interesting fantasy-fiction drama…

_
Pretty woman… no introduction necessary.

…not my idea of a fairytale romance, but it is an amusing film.

_
Sleeping With The Enemy… another Julia Roberts film. It’s a Julia Roberts night.

Her husband… what a horrible prat.

_
Paint Your Wagon… I guess that buying a wife back then was commonplace.

In this musical based on the Broadway show, Ben Rumson (Lee Marvin) happens upon a wrecked wagon containing a dead man and his surviving brother, Pardner (Clint Eastwood), in the wilds of California during the Gold Rush. At the burial, they discover gold dust and stake a claim. Soon a mining camp dubbed “No Name City” emerges, rife with lonely men starved for female companionship. When a polygamist Mormon arrives looking to sell off a wife (Jean Seberg), a bidding war commences.

Initial release: 15 October 1969 (USA)
Director: Joshua Logan
Music composed by: Frederick Loewe, André Previn, Nelson Riddle
Screenplay: Alan Jay Lerner, Paddy Chayefsky