What films are you watching right now?

Ok that’s a good one but how about this:

youtu.be/3d3Sjz6UzXo

youtu.be/Fk1ZO_980DI

Cross genre ( video on film)

youtu.be/r58GQYFZeLE

Or, is Trump sooooo bad?

youtu.be/dfAxRbzrxx0

Sorry, but I no longer click on unidentified links. If you’d title your links, I’d have more faith in what to expect and less fear of wasting time on nonsense.

Sorry, but I no longer click on unidentified links. If you’d title your links, I’d have more faith in what to expect and less fear of wasting time on nonsense.
[/quote]
:laughing:
Just yesterday I almost said those exact words. :smiley:

Thanks Wendy&Observer. Will do and now this:

We are approaching summer solstice and dirtily the daylight hour’s twilight will become shortened day by day.

So here is a fitting oriental midsummer’s night’s dream :

youtu.be/CHsNoQPQORo

_
An interesting fantasy-fiction drama…

_
Pretty woman… no introduction necessary.

…not my idea of a fairytale romance, but it is an amusing film.

_
Sleeping With The Enemy… another Julia Roberts film. It’s a Julia Roberts night.

Her husband… what a horrible prat.

_
Paint Your Wagon… I guess that buying a wife back then was commonplace.

In this musical based on the Broadway show, Ben Rumson (Lee Marvin) happens upon a wrecked wagon containing a dead man and his surviving brother, Pardner (Clint Eastwood), in the wilds of California during the Gold Rush. At the burial, they discover gold dust and stake a claim. Soon a mining camp dubbed “No Name City” emerges, rife with lonely men starved for female companionship. When a polygamist Mormon arrives looking to sell off a wife (Jean Seberg), a bidding war commences.

Initial release: 15 October 1969 (USA)
Director: Joshua Logan
Music composed by: Frederick Loewe, André Previn, Nelson Riddle
Screenplay: Alan Jay Lerner, Paddy Chayefsky

Sounds like fun.A must watch for Seberg, especially.

Indeed… tho I did grow bored and watch something else.

“Everybody is fine.”

Robert DeNiro- excellent but hits directly to the heart.

youtu.be/Ht8Wc6b6kcw

A documentary named, Heal.

Within we find the power to heal from the stress caused by our fears.

imdb.com/video/vi1534834969 - I would say, that when they say, that many modern illnesses are not physical but mental, I would prefer that they say ‘neural’ …because such illnesses are definitely very real… they’re just invisible.

Take long Covid for instance… before long Covid became a thing, chronic fatigue/ME was said to be all in the mind/not real, since long Covid became a thing …now witnessed by the medical professions’ own eyes, they are using all the research and treatments that CF/ME/FM brought about.

Without energy there is nothing, so Us without energy isn’t really an Us, but a shadow of the former Us… in all it’s forms and variations, ergo… modern illnesses manifest and reek havoc on our entire Being.

If You want one of the best noir horror films of all time, check this out :

youtu.be/Jq6b0_3_HDY

youtu.be/AZhEDCk5Oh8

Suddenly, I feel very sick… :neutral_face:

Sorry MagJ the director, though famous was killed by his gay lover.

Didn’t mean to offend.

What has that got to do with my reply/with what I said?

You didn’t, but you are taking my reply personally, when it isn’t personal at all… what gives Meno?

Just a takeoff on Foucalt, the phil. forum’s current topic , nothing at all personal. I remember seeing at once in college and as revolting it is , I thought it had artisticmerit.

Some walked out from the theater, but some ever clapped at the end.

It became sensational after the suicide