The Christ and the Power

Dude, youds…

Ah, whatever.

Surely, though, we are all aware that religion existed before hand and even the likes of Heraclitus dedicate considerable character space to it.

We are, aren’t we?

Full quote.

Of vat?

lol ok buddy, dont forget to add that the Mongol Invasion which happened 400 years after the Caliphate Invasion saved the Franks from it in 800s and the root cause of it all was stopping the Nordic invasions which occurred way before the Mongols even arose and moved West. we have Vikings being beaten by Mongols before Mongols were present in the lands where Vikings were present and then we have Mongols saving Franks by invading their enemies 400 hundred years after Martel died…what the fuck are you even talking about bro. just shut the fuck up and save some face bro.

Who said that shit? Are you stupid?

You must be stupid.

Or maybe just have a nazi agenda.

They tend to look exactly the same.

J.

And what of 2 Corinthians 4:18 that I cited above which says “we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen; for the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal” ? You don’t see the consistency of that statement with Platonism?

you did you moron, you clearly said the Mongol invasion saved the Franks and the rest of the Central Europe from the Caliphate.

You are stupider than a can of worms.

i could dig back and quote you but i dont really give a shit xd

Do it fuckface, quote me.

Here, you can use my shovel.

In the context of the whole passage, no. How do you interpret the whole passage?

Imagine if, instead of a Pole, you were a Russian-Jewish Dutchman.

This whole nazi shit would be most unseemly.

what the fuck are you even talking about bro leave me alone you kook

Alright Jakob, I’ll leave you alone.

You fucking spaz.

Btw New Testament is such a great work of literary prose…read Koran or Sunnah… they are brutish even in their prose. The Bible is a fantastic read.

The Bible is definitely some Harry Potter level writing, that’s 4 sure.

It’s obvious to me now, that most Modern-Postmodern “Christians” are only that, Christian in name only. I realize now that this is why ‘Christianity’ never took to me when I was a child, teenager, young adult, etc. I always felt their Deception and Lies, Falsity. Fake Christians. False Christians. Anti-Christians. How many Christians today are truly Christian? 1000? 100? What’s the number, the percentage of Western Civilization? How many are Liars? How many, here, on this forum, are Liars?

Probably most.

What is the Truth about Christ. That’s the important question. I feel if anybody today has an actual connection to The Christ, then He would appear through Action, not Words. Show me your Goodness. Show me your Good deeds, if you have any. Show me your selflessness. And then show me your selfishness. Prove to me that you know the difference. I know that most, 95% of the population, cannot. Most people are selfish, and stupid, which is a deadly combination. Those who are selfish, and smart, at least we know the difference, that we are not necessarily Good. Goodness comes only through Self-sacrifice. Few people know this. Even fewer still, do it.

And only Christ knew it, and did it, 100%. He knew His sacrifice.

And I know that Christ knew the deepest truths, that if you want to do Good in this world, then all its Evil shall come for you.

To do an ounce of Good, the world will never forgive you. It will Crucify you, for making Good possible. For showing the rest of the world, that it’s possible.

This is why He was, and is, King of Kings.