What are you doing? (Part 1)

“What’s the 62% discount for, Prom?”

It’s the tactic used by capitalists to persuade customers to buy products and services more eagerly. The trick is, raise the price arbitrarily, bring it back down and call it a ‘sale’, and customers will think they’re getting a deal.

Alright boys the surgery was a great success! Ryan cut a chunk of disk out that was the size of a personal pan pizza. Unbelievable. The whole staff couldn’t stop oogling me; holy shit how the fuck was he even standing up?!

Now that I have been bionically enhanced, I feel confident and am ready to get back to some action.

Spend twenty five years destroying ur back putting money into somebody else’s pocket, then pay them an astronomical fee later to fix it.

This is a quite brilliant arrangement and the bourgeoisie have really perfected it.

I believe I have reached a ‘paroditian point’ of intoxication. List of substances now in my system, which I will be closely monitoring for the purposes of science:

Tramadol
Gabapentin
Cyclobenzapr
Oxycodone
Marijuana
Caffeine
Nicotine
Gatorade

vocaroo.com/1mDLsV4o5dhT
vocaroo.com/1fWXDUUaw94O

Update: 1:56 p.m. tenth abdominal muscle striation has suddenly appeared, while the abdominal muscle set in toto has become more visible and pronounced.

1:58 I am experiencing something incredibly strange. I suddenly have complete comprehension of transcendental doxastic logic, and am seeing equations appear on the walls around me.

Interesting. Things like this sometimes happen during certain spiritual experiences. I’ve never seen (or heard) of them being on walls; they normally stream through your consciousness and appear in your mind’s eye but maybe you’re projecting them on to the walls?

It feels like a download of tons of information streaming incredibly fast into your brain all of which you fully understand via a cascade of eureka moments but they come so thick and fast it’s hard to remember much about them afterwards.

The one I recall most clearly was an animated diagram that somewhat resembled the insides of a watch. All the circular cogs were running on the inside rim of larger cogs and those cogs were running inside other still larger ones. They were all running at different speeds and in different positions, but they were all miraculously in sync and harmony. This symbol represented time, seasons, birth/death, growth, karma, interactions, reincarnation, déjà vu, relationships etc. It all made perfect sense. Everything fitted so beautifully and worked so simply while appearing random and chaotic to our semi-conscious brains.

I wonder if this was your analytical mind playing up on the drugs or something more meaningful? I’ve thought for a while now that you’re going through a pretty obvious ‘spiritual’ journey – nothing to do with gods or religion – but a process of healing, expanded consciousness and change. This might be part of it?

I wuz kidding man but now I feel like shit because u got all into it.

Thanx uh lot.

Not to worry. I was interested in whether it was a drug induced thing or something more, so I was prepared for you to say it was just hallucinations so all’s good. I still think you’re going through a deeper journey than many; I’ve seen lots of changes in you over the years. Anyway good to hear you made it and didn’t end up looking like Stephen Hawkins.

I did after the first time I knew true hunger. By the time my anesthesiologist almost killed me because I neglected to mention I had been snorting a bunch of benzos for weeks, every day was already a holi day.

A wild man like Pezer has brushed up against death many times.

Often, a wild man like Pezer is disappointed he is still alive. But a wild man like Pezer takes it as a sign that the Gods still expect stuff from him.

So here a wild man like Pezer is. Shoveling shit and yelling at the sky. And acquiring the following of some weird dasein sect.

pedro you need a road trip. here is a bit of video going from aspen to independence pass from a week or so ago when the leaves were all changing. shit is up there man like 12k feet. so high.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by0aQyXllBM[/youtube]

I am the definition of penniless. A road trip is not in my instant future.

Did drive to the north of Quebec with the fams a month or so ago. Saw me some whales.

Was like breathing again.

man me and a friend did this shit on a whim and stayed at the shittiest hotels we could find. no plans at all. just gas and cheap motels. i stayed in a 70 dollar room in san fransisco. and a 53 dollar one in barstow. imagine what that shit was like. hilarious.

like we were just gonna go to telluride and back to denver but ended up saying fuck it and going like 4000 miles.

i only saw whales one time and it was from a boat. allegedly you can see them off the CA coast but it was crazy foggy you couldn’t see shit last week

We saw a bunch of those motherfuckers. Humpbacks, ones I can’t remember the name but are like miniature blue whales, even Narwhals. Fucking unicorn whales man, dozens of them. They are protected so the Captain had to pretend we weren’t approaching them on purpose.

fog bruh

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBNX63sWmVg[/youtube]

But I swear, driving there, which took a whole day, was possibly the best part. The road is where I truly belong.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3mXyQ_07PQ[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy68eUDWHyE[/youtube]

Had to put the Trump hat pic in there.

I represents wherevers I go.

i think your videos are set to private

edit. i see them now

How do I upload this shit?