Edification and male/female exchanges at ILP.

As artificial intelligence goes, this seems strictly “by the book”.

Though, sure, UrSatyr, please do carefully consider it. And then get back to him with your own actual flesh and blood “general description intellectual contraptions”.

Sure, if that works for you. But to the extent you avoid this, others who do not avoid it, may or may not take advantage of it in their exchanges with you. Ultimately, it comes down to motive. And the extent to which others might attempt to fool you regarding their own. You, of course, will be the judge as to what Urwrong’s and Satyr’s motives are here. As it should be. All I can do is to note my own suspicions.

Besides, you’ve got nearly three years left on your commitment to the Goddess before it becomes applicable to you “for all practical purposes”.

Just out of curiosity…

Given either genes or memes, many/most men are preoccupied with “looks” in their pursuit of relationships. That you are very attractive is going to be something that matters to them. And yet in being blind from birth, “looks” is not something that would seem to be a component of your own attraction to possible romantic partners. How has this played a part in your life so far?

Do you know why they call it “falling in love”

Because you’re “falling” from grace.

Don’t take it as a compliment. I’ll fuck almost anything that moves or crawls. Although I do like you a lot. And you are very pretty.

That’s not the point.

My core value system is not to cause jealousy for either you or me from others.

Most people don’t care about this.

They know it. But they don’t care.

That’s why I have so many friends in life.

I care.

If I slept with you I’d lose billions of friends.

Friends get things done.

That’s the decision of the wise.

cringe

+++Sure, if that works for you. But to the extent you avoid this, others who do not avoid it, may or may not take advantage of it in their exchanges with you. Ultimately, it comes down to motive. And the extent to which others might attempt to fool you regarding their own. You, of course, will be the judge as to what Urwrong’s and Satyr’s motives are here. As it should be. All I can do is to note my own suspicions.+++

I’m not easily fooled. I simply prefer to keep it unspoken.

+++Besides, you’ve got nearly three years left on your commitment to the Goddess before it becomes applicable to you “for all practical purposes”.+++

Correct. For those keeping tabs, I still have three years left of my swearing off romantic liaisons. So I’m basically not available, anyway.

+++Just out of curiosity…

Given either genes or memes, many/most men are preoccupied with “looks” in their pursuit of relationships. That you are very attractive is going to be something that matters to them. And yet in being blind from birth, “looks” is not something that would seem to be a component of your own attraction to possible romantic partners. How has this played a part in your life so far?+++

I think I’ve mentioned before that the most attractive thing about a person, in a physical sense, is their smell, which is the first thing I pick up on, when I meet someone. Then their voice, and should it get that far, body shape and so on. But it’s the smell that really does it for me (or not). I’m not talking about sprays or cologne, but their actual natural pheromones, which can’t be masked, anyway.

+++Do you know why they call it “falling in love”

Because you’re “falling” from grace.

Don’t take it as a compliment. I’ll fuck almost anything that moves or crawls. Although I do like you a lot. And you are very pretty.

That’s not the point.

My core value system is not to cause jealousy for either you or me from others.

Most people don’t care about this.

They know it. But they don’t care.

That’s why I have so many friends in life.

I care.

If I slept with you I’d lose billions of friends.

Friends get things done.

That’s the decision of the wise.+++

Thank you for the compliment.

Utter bullshit.

No one here of late has made a greater effort to bring ILP back around to the days when philosophy actually prevailed than I have:

Here for example:

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=175006
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=175121
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5&t=186929
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=195614
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=195600
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=176529
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5&t=196522
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5&t=195495

As for “drama”, it was Maia who brought up to me her concerns about Adam sexually stalking her. To the point that she contacted management here. To the point that she noted how relieved she was that she had not given him information that would allow him to actually show up at her doorstep.

And now here she is, among other things, chit-chatting with him about snow.

That’s strange to me. I’m curious as to why. Peruse stories about stalkers and not many women will bring them back into their lives. How can that not be potentially dangerous?

And then this thread. Which revolves around attempts to explore male/female exchanges in philosophy forums. Just how complicated and convoluted that can become when it does go beyond an exchange of ideas.

In particular, the part where someone becomes attracted to another and that becomes the primary motive. Then they can deliberately attempt to steer the exchange into a sexual or a romantic relationship instead. The posts themselves become just a means to that end.

Again, I’m not accusing either Urwrong or Satyr or anyone else here of doing that. I’m only reacting subjectively to the exchanges I encounter based on how “I” construe them. I may well be completely wrong about it all.

+++As for “drama”, it was Maia who brought up to me her concerns about Adam sexually stalking her. To the point that she contacted management here. To the point that she noted how relieved she was that she had not given him information that would allow him to actually show up at her doorstep.

And now here she is, among other things, chit-chatting with him about snow.

That’s strange to me. I’m curious as to why. Peruse stories about stalkers and not many women will bring them back into their lives. How can that not be potentially dangerous?+++

Chit-chatting online on a public forum does not constitute bringing someone back into, or indeed into, one’s life.

All of that happened about eight years ago. I was young then and it all seems like a lifetime ago. People change. I know I do.

I haven’t, and will not, give out my address to anyone. Quite a few people here know my name, which is no big secret, but even if they know the city where I live, which a few do, it’s a pretty big city.

Look, I’ve never doubted your intelligence, your self-confidence or your capacity to live an independent life. I’m just pointing out that there are very clever men out there able to manipulate exchanges here virtually and relationships out in the real world given their own ulterior motives.

Thus I believe that in regard to stalkers, it’s something that has to be spoken of. Back in the day as a political activist, I knew women who were part of the House of Ruth community. And though mostly revolving around domestic violence, there were any number of women I met who were abused by boyfriends and the victims of stalkers. These men could be extremely manipulative. So, in my view, it is potentially dangerous to communicate in any way with those who have stalked you in the past.

But, yeah, again, no doubt about it: you are far more informed about your own situation than I am.

Okay, but this just brings me back to our discussion on another thread. You admit that given new experiences and relationships, your thoughts and feeling about Paganism, the Goddess and sexual abstinence might change. You just never know. You might meet a man who smells in the right way. A man who tells you things and does things with you that makes you want to be very much available. Thus, it’s always important to know as much about him as possible. If there are ulterior motives, you’ve got to figure that out.

Here of course I suspect your own sense of smell [and hearing and touch and taste] is heightened in a way that most sighted people cannot equal. And yet given the world as I understand it many men are fixated on “looks”. It’s that they see you as very attractive that makes you desirable to them. Your avatar is especially applicable here in my opinion. But, from your frame of mind, there is no experiential understanding of this. And men who do become fixated on the face and on the body, can often be less inclined to focus in instead on a woman’s intelligence and emotional depth and social skills and sense of humor and personality and accomplishments.

Pretty women [and handsome men] are always going to be confronted with this in a world that, if you could see it [on TV, in the movies, in social interactions] you’d see this fixation on “looks”.

And that doesn’t really change just because someone is interested in philosophy.

All I can say is that any number of women that I once knew who had been stalked by men, would disagree. But, yeah, they are not you. Still, when someone “chit-chats” with a woman they once stalked sexually in exchanges where the woman is always basically agreed with and can do no wrong, that’s suspicious to me. But, again, this is only my own subjective reaction. Nothing more.

That’s true. And, yes, that might be the case here, I agree.

On the other hand, with me in our email exchanges, you provided me with information about a park that you go to every morning that, had I been a stalker, could have led me to you.

I’m just telling you to be careful. The rest is all about you and the precautions you take in this virtual world. A world where ulterior motives abound.

+++Look, I’ve never doubted your intelligence, your self-confidence or your capacity to live an independent life. I’m just pointing out that there are very clever men out there able to manipulate exchanges here virtually and relationships out in the real world given their own ulterior motives.

Thus I believe that in regard to stalkers, it’s something that has to be spoken of. Back in the day as a political activist, I knew women who were part of the House of Ruth community. And though mostly revolving around domestic violence, there were any number of women I met who were abused by boyfriends and the victims of stalkers. These men could be extremely manipulative. So, in my view, it is potentially dangerous to communicate in any way with those who have stalked you in the past.

But, yeah, again, no doubt about it: you are far more informed about your own situation than I am.+++

If an ulterior motive is completely obvious, can it really be said to be an ulterior motive?

+++Okay, but this just brings me back to our discussion on another thread. You admit that given new experiences and relationships, your thoughts and feeling about Paganism, the Goddess and sexual abstinence might change. You just never know. You might meet a man who smells in the right way. A man who tells you things and does things with you that makes you want to be very much available. Thus, it’s always important to know as much about him as possible. If there are ulterior motives, you’ve got to figure that out.+++

Yes, I might meet a guy and fall head over heels in love at first sniff. After all, it’s happened before. In which case, I would re-evaluate my current situation.

+++Here of course I suspect your own sense of smell [and hearing and touch and taste] is heightened in a way that most sighted people cannot equal. And yet given the world as I understand it many men are fixated on “looks”. It’s that they see you as very attractive that makes you desirable to them. Your avatar is especially applicable here in my opinion. But, from your frame of mind, there is no experiential understanding of this. And men who do become fixated on the face and on the body, can often be less inclined to focus in instead on a woman’s intelligence and emotional depth and social skills and sense of humor and personality and accomplishments.

Pretty women [and handsome men] are always going to be confronted with this in a world that, if you could see it [on TV, in the movies, in social interactions] you’d see this fixation on “looks”.

And that doesn’t really change just because someone is interested in philosophy.+++

I think smell and pheromones are an essential part of the attraction process for everyone. It’s just that for most people, it’s subconscious.

+++All I can say is that any number of women that I once knew who had been stalked by men, would disagree. But, yeah, they are not you. Still, when someone “chit-chats” with a woman they once stalked sexually in exchanges where the woman is always basically agreed with and can do no wrong, that’s suspicious to me. But, again, this is only my own subjective reaction. Nothing more.

That’s true. And, yes, that might be the case here, I agree.+++

As always, if someone treats me with respect, they will get a respectful reply from me.

+++On the other hand, with me in our email exchanges, you provided me with information about a park that you go to every morning that, had I been a stalker, could have led me to you.

I’m just telling you to be careful. The rest is all about you and the precautions you take in this virtual world. A world where ulterior motives abound.+++

I think the fact that you live in the USA made me feel it was fairly safe to mention it in private.

Anyway, might be off for a while again tomorrow.

Some men are just better than others at keeping their true motive hidden. Especially in regard to sex. Especially in this day and age where sex is everywhere. I don’t know all the details regarding how an exchange with Adam ended up with you contacting the mods here to report him, but that was clearly his motive back then. Obviously, right? So, what is his true motive now? Not to suggest you should be careful here would seem foolish to me.

Now, that’s what appeals to me. The recognition that who you think you are “here and now” can, given new experiences and relationships, become both profoundly problematic and profoundly precarious. In regard to things like love and sex, “I”, in my view, is an “existential contraption” when interacting with others in a world of “contingency, chance and change”.

We simply understand the meaning of that differently. Though neither one of us more rationally than the other.

Yes, in the world as you have come to experience it…as someone who was blind from birth. In the world as most sighted men experience it however your avatar is what they see. And in some respects it is a truly provocative photograph. Only it is not really possible for me to explain to you why I believe it would bring out the stalkers among us. Even the philosophers among us. Why? Because it’s a “visual” thing. You are very, very attractive. The face. The body. But, in not being able to see that as I believe many men do, the communication will break down. There is simply no way for me to explain that in greater detail. Only to suggest again that, among sighted men, you should be especially cautious in regard to romantic relationships.

And, as always, how do you know for sure why they treat you with respect once the reality of sex becomes a part of the exchange. Maybe not from your end, but from theirs. And respect that revolves around telling you what they think you want to hear because their motive has less to do with the discussion itself and more to do with their ulterior motive?

Yes, this can get really, really tricky, really, really fast. No doubt about that.

Also, the fact that I live in my “cocoon world”, am old enough to be your father and was interested only in sustaining a “virtual friendship” with you. You are more than just “fairly safe” with me.

Also, however, In the virtual world, what people tell you they are may bear little resemblance to what they really are. You have no way of knowing if I really do live in America. Yes, in fact, I do reside in Baltimore, Maryland. But “online”, you have to be especially cautious.

+++Some men are just better than others at keeping their true motive hidden. Especially in regard to sex. Especially in this day and age where sex is everywhere. I don’t know all the details regarding how an exchange with Adam ended up with you contacting the mods here to report him, but that was clearly his motive back then. Obviously, right? So, what is his true motive now? Not to suggest you should be careful here would seem foolish to me.+++

Men are not in the slightest bit adept at keeping that particular motive hidden, but it very much depends on how they go about it. They can be sensitive and respectful, or crass and obsessive.

+++Now, that’s what appeals to me. The recognition that who you think you are “here and now” can, given new experiences and relationships, become both profoundly problematic and profoundly precarious. In regard to things like love and sex, “I”, in my view, is an “existential contraption” when interacting with others in a world of “contingency, chance and change”.

We simply understand the meaning of that differently. Though neither one of us more rationally than the other.+++

Yes, I’ve always said that my opinions about anything are always subject to change. I don’t regard this as problematic or precarious, though. Rather, it’s one of the things that makes life so interesting.

+++Yes, in the world as you have come to experience it…as someone who was blind from birth. In the world as most sighted men experience it however your avatar is what they see. And in some respects it is a truly provocative photograph. Only it is not really possible for me to explain to you why I believe it would bring out the stalkers among us. Even the philosophers among us. Why? Because it’s a “visual” thing. You are very, very attractive. The face. The body. But, in not being able to see that as I believe many men do, the communication will break down. There is simply no way for me to explain that in greater detail. Only to suggest again that, among sighted men, you should be especially cautious in regard to romantic relationships.+++

Thank you for the compliment. I’d like you to try and explain why you think it’s provocative, though. My brother said it was the cutest one of the bunch, but that’s not the same as provocative. I was, however, under the impression that my face is hidden in it, deliberately. It’s also, I should add, something like ten years old.

Your words appear to imply that you think I’m some sort of guy magnet, but I assure you that this is not the case. Not everyone is into blind girls, you see. And it’s patently obvious when this is the case, no matter how much they try and hide it.

+++And, as always, how do you know for sure why they treat you with respect once the reality of sex becomes a part of the exchange. Maybe not from your end, but from theirs. And respect that revolves around telling you what they think you want to hear because their motive has less to do with the discussion itself and more to do with their ulterior motive?

Yes, this can get really, really tricky, really, really fast. No doubt about that.+++

Wanting sex does not necessarily imply disrespect. As long at it remains unspoken, that is.

+++Also, the fact that I live in my “cocoon world”, am old enough to be your father and was interested only in sustaining a “virtual friendship” with you. You are more than just “fairly safe” with me.

Also, however, In the virtual world, what people tell you they are may bear little resemblance to what they really are. You have no way of knowing if I really do live in America. Yes, in fact, I do reside in Baltimore, Maryland. But “online”, you have to be especially cautious.+++

Your use of language makes it very clear that you’re American. I have no reason to doubt any of the rest.

True. But if you could see the ILP photograph we voted on back then as some men here no doubt do, I suspect that you’d suspect that these men will try harder than others to be “sensitive and respectful” if that’s what it takes to get you to, well, you know.

Well, the problematic and precarious parts do mostly revolve around changes in your life that are particularly dramatic. Ater all, if not much changes from day to week to month to year in your life, it is less likely to bring about those parts. What I call the Song Be Syndrome. An experience which could hardly have been more problematic and precarious in regard to my own “sense of self”.

Still, when sighted men compliment you on your looks, what can that possibly mean to you? From your frame of mind, they should compliment you on the way you smell, the way you feel, the way your voice sounds.

Back again to that communication gap inherent in a world where some are sighted, some are born blind, some are sighted and then become blind. Especially in regard to love and sex. For sighted men, it’s what they see that seems to count the most.

As for my own subjective reaction to the photo as “provocative”, that can only be deeply rooted in my own personal self. It’s how “I” see it. And not much more than that.

I think the photograph is, well, erotic? The short skirt, the legs spread, the suggestive crouch, the way in which you seem to be winking at us through your fingers. You seem to be especially tall…statuesque even. Again, hard to put in words. And wholly subjective…“private”. But, sure, if I was not living in my cocoon world and was closer to your own age, I’d certainly be inclined to think about at least the possibility of a romantic relationship with you. But that would only be because all of the other ways I might be attracted to you. Your intelligence, emotional depth, accomplishments, sense of humor etc. Though, no doubt, this revolves in part around the sort of thing that Satyr always comes back to: the nature of the human libido. Especially in regard to men around women they find attractive.

Like that scene from When Harry Met Sally: youtu.be/i8kpYm-6nuE

Yes, your face is hidden, and maybe I am remembering this wrong, but in the other five photographs you provided for us to “vote” on, your face was there to be seen more clearly. Or not?

It’s not about being into blind girls. It’s about being into girls/women they find attractive. The sex part. And your assumption about men’s reaction to you comes from a perspective that revolves around the fact that you can’t see how men do react to you.

But, again, sure, no doubt about it: what can I possibly know about you around men. It is what it is, given the distance between us.

Well, it was Supannika who taught me just how important physical intimacy is in a truly profound romantic relationship. Which just makes it all the harder for me to understand a six-year commitment to abstain from sex. Forget about the sex itself, it’s 6 years without the intimacy that can make human existence so much more endurable when things go bad. Romance in all of its many splendors.

And I can assure you that you will never have any reason to doubt your safety in our own exchanges.

My cringe-o-meter is going crazy…
Clicking madly.

I mean the underlying motives…the subtext…creepy.

True, my cring-tolerance is low…highly sensitive.
Disgust reflex is automatic.
I have no problem with blood but mucus does it for me.
Can’t stand looking at it.
Postmoderns mistake disgust for fear…'cause they’ve been trained to do so - convert an source of shame into a source of pride - make lemons into lemonade.
I don’t mind sour.
Uncooked, or poorly cooked, fat is what makes me gag. The texture feels like mucus, like snot.
Like uncooked or poorly cooked eggs.
As a child I recall, my mother used to drop me off at a relatives house - no daycares back then - so that she could go to work.
That lady was sweet, but she always undercooked her damn eggs and I had to eat one every damn day.
I dreaded it…every morning swallowing that watery egg, like swallowing snot.
Anywho…ge the same thing with certain human exchanges…cringy…makes my skin crawl. I have to turn away and not look, it makes me so uncomfortable - like visual snot.

_
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWt6DW8I4Ao[/youtube]

+++True. But if you could see the ILP photograph we voted on back then as some men here no doubt do, I suspect that you’d suspect that these men will try harder than others to be “sensitive and respectful” if that’s what it takes to get you to, well, you know.+++

I don’t see much harm in something that encourages men to be sensitive and respectful. A cynic may say that it’s not genuine, but in practical terms, as far as the general good is concerned, does that matter?

+++Well, the problematic and precarious parts do mostly revolve around changes in your life that are particularly dramatic. Ater all, if not much changes from day to week to month to year in your life, it is less likely to bring about those parts. What I call the Song Be Syndrome. An experience which could hardly have been more problematic and precarious in regard to my own “sense of self”.+++

Traumatic experiences can certainly have that effect. I’ve known enough people, at school for example, who have experienced losing their sight. That’s one particular trauma that I’ll never have to experience.

+++Still, when sighted men compliment you on your looks, what can that possibly mean to you? From your frame of mind, they should compliment you on the way you smell, the way you feel, the way your voice sounds.+++

No, not at all. I don’t want sighted people to act like blind ones.

+++Back again to that communication gap inherent in a world where some are sighted, some are born blind, some are sighted and then become blind. Especially in regard to love and sex. For sighted men, it’s what they see that seems to count the most.+++

Seems to, may well be the correct way of putting it, if pheromones have the effect on everyone that I suspect they probably do. I’m conscious of them, but most people aren’t.

+++As for my own subjective reaction to the photo as “provocative”, that can only be deeply rooted in my own personal self. It’s how “I” see it. And not much more than that.

I think the photograph is, well, erotic? The short skirt, the legs spread, the way in which you seem to be winking at us through your fingers. You seem to be especially tall…statuesque even. Again, hard to put in words. And wholly subjective…“private”. But, sure, if I was not living in my cocoon world and was closer to your own age, I’d certainly be inclined to think about at least the possibility of a romantic relationship with you. But that would only be because all of the other ways I might be attracted to you. Your intelligence, emotional depth, accomplishments, sense of humor etc. Though, no doubt, this revolves in part around the sort of thing that Satyr always comes back to: the nature of the human libido. Especially in regard to men around women they find attractive.

Like that scene from When Harry Met Sally: youtu.be/i8kpYm-6nuE+++

Well, the skirt is part of the leisure centre uniform, as is the rest of what I’m wearing, since we did it just before I left for work. I was crouching down because the mirror was on the floor. As for winking, that was definitely not the case. And I’m 5’6" (168cm), by the way, but I’ll let you be the judge of whether you think that’s especially tall.

+++Yes, your face is hidden, and maybe I am remembering this wrong, but in the other five photographs you provided for us to “vote” on, your face was there to be seen more clearly. Or not?+++

At such a distance of time, I can’t really remember either, and I’m not even sure if I still have those other pics, or at any rate, where exactly I’ve saved them. What I do remember about that “photo shoot” with my brother is deliberately holding the camera in front of my face for at least some of the pics. It was also highly amusing, with him directing me to get into position, and so on.

+++It’s not about being into blind girls. It’s about being into girls/women they find attractive. The sex part. And your assumption about men’s reaction to you comes from a perspective that revolves around the fact that you can’t see how men do react to you.

But, again, sure, no doubt about it: what can I possibly know about you around men. It is what it is, given the distance between us.+++

I don’t have to assume though. I know very well that a lot of guys are put off by my blindness. Some people can hardly even bear to speak to me. I’m not complaining though, and it’s very much their loss and not mine. It was my choice to live my life among the sighted.

+++Well, it was Supannika who taught me just how important physical intimacy is in a truly profound romantic relationship. Which just makes it all the harder for me to understand a six-year commitment to abstain from sex. Forget about the sex itself, it’s 6 years without the intimacy that can make human existence so much more endurable when things go bad. Romance in all of its many splendors.+++

It’s because of the less than fulfilling nature of all my most recent romantic endeavours. I needed a break from all that emotional hassle.

+++And I can assure you that you will never have any reason to doubt your safety in our own exchanges.+++

Good!

Okay, but I still see the need to remind women that there are men out there who can [and will] readily fake sensitivity and respect if they think that’s what will get them into a woman’s arms…or a woman’s bed.

Yes, but my point revolves more around this: there’s you and world around you before the dramatic/traumatic event, and then you and the world around you after it.

Now, for those convinced that they are in sync with the Real Me in sync further with The Right Thing To Do – the objectivists like Adam – no event can ever be too dramatic or traumatic. My arguments regarding dasein here are simply dismissed…scoffed at.

On the other hand, have they ever actually experienced a really dramatic/traumatic juncture in their life? Have they ever actually lived through something analogous to the Song Be Syndrome or going blind?

Well, complimenting someone is what often happens in romantic relationships. For both sighted and blind people. Wouldn’t you want to be thought of has possessing qualities that others find desirable in you?

Okay, but here at ILP, men don’t have access to your pheromones. But they do see that photograph. And if there is a potential stalker here among us, that’s what is going to set them in motion. But, since it’s a visual thing, it’s hard for me to convey to you my own reaction to that.

By the way, I just italicized the word that…to emphasis it. Or I might use all capital letters or the bold or “underline” function. Or an emoji. Or “parenthesis”.

Is that something you are able to discern using the technology you have? Just curious.

Yes, I understand that. I wasn’t trying to suggest that you meant for the photograph to be erotic or provocative. Only that I found it to be erotic and provocative. And that other sighted men might in turn. Men who then become fixated on a pretty woman with a voluptuous body and go down what can become a very dark road for some women.

After all, it’s not for nothing that every time you turn around these days there’s another news account of one or another “famous politician” or “celebrity” charged with some sort of sexual offense against women.

My whole point was just to remind you to “be careful”. Again, especially with men online.

Yep, that’s how it works. There’s you and your brother at your end creating the photo given your own intentions; and then those of us at our end reacting to the photo, each, in turn, in our own way.

Well, that’s a frame of mind I simply cannot understand. It simply would not matter to me if someone was blind or deaf…or blind and deaf. As I noted above, I react to people based on their “intelligence, emotional depth, accomplishments, sense of humor etc.”

That and the extent to which they shared my same interests…philosophy, music and film in particular.

Still, I can only hope that if you do meet someone really, really special over there, that you don’t pass up the opportunity to embrace that intimacy…sexually and otherwise. Six years just seems [to me] way too long to go without it. You know, if that’s still an option in your life.

Well, at least we can always be on the same page there.

Do you like caramel apples?

youtu.be/YDlblxuet94

sigh Love is in the air. Plug your nose.

Jk. Carry on, carry on.

Let me guess: wrong thread? :-k