What are you doing? (Part 1)

streamable.com/wmq294

literally this

ecmandu wants to debate me or something and says if he loses he will accept a permaban

his op was that everyone who has sex is a psychopath and he went on and on just pouring out him emotions about it

i replied that he was nuts

waiting for him to be permabanned now

bruh my comprehension is off the charts its just that my patience to explain things isnt

I laughed heartily.

Mr R - if you ever decide to try to cast your reasons for feeling that some things are true and others arent into coherent phrases, you will learn the immense power of surprise implicit in the practice of explicit reason.

Hypothetically. You would have nothing to gain at this point. Or so it would seem to the unexplicated mind.

But to explicate itself to itself, that is the mind.

too many words bruh

there is a difference between knowing something and caring to articulate it sometimes the knowing and the articulating can overlap but they dont always. who do i need to convince of anything in order to live my life as i want?

_
An XL black coffee, British murder mysteries (Midsommer, Vera, Grantchester, and now Morse), and the internet.

I’ll see what tomorrow brings, when I get up…

found out earler today that this exists and kind of want to make this irrational purchase

envodrive.com/product/envo-elec … wbike-kit/

team’s got a wesley snipes at 110 SE! Whiskey seven is down, whiskey seven is down. Godammit I need a medic…

onedrive.live.com/?cid=F723B3C2 … 06&o=OneUp

Wait a min I gotta download it and upload it

streamable.com/bpq728

Still cant get the live chat recorded. Dunno what the problem is.

That’s a virtual AN-94 with a thermal-infrared scope, ya know. Could only tap him a couple times because it doesnt have that range. I put a shorter barrel on it to improve mobility. Got a under barrel incendiary grenade launcher on that trooper too.

I’ll have you know that my leaderboard puts me in the top three percent of warzone players world wide (kills, not wins) wins I’m in the top seventeen percent. The Battle Royale is THE CREAM of first dasein shooter games and only duh best play it.

Fortnight.

Pshh. Fuck outta here.

video games. no.

It’s a fully functioning and ontologically consistent alternate reality dude, not a video game.

Just get an xbox or playstation and we can cross platform. If you wanna go beast mode get it on a computer and use a mouse as your right axis controller. We call em hackers but they really ain’t because that’s perfectly legit and legal. They’re nearly unstoppable and incredibly fast.

reported. blocked.

ok i do play 1 video game just clash of clans not sure if it counts but bruh my base if the shit

Today I made french toast as flat bread.
Like regular flat bread with eggs in the dough.

I had it with peanut better and strawberry jam.

The bread turned out great.

My next project will be “lazy cabbage rolls”.
I’m thinkin’ of adding gravy and broccoli to the original mix.

justonecookbook.com/okonomiyaki/

A difficult situation, but delta farce can handle it…

… or can they

streamable.com/ql5hnl

(Looks like we’re walkin, boys)

_
Watching and learning a Shaolin Kung-Fu Basic Move video…

_
Ok… that was boring, so I moved on to the harder stuff.