Black Police Affirmative Action would serve justice well.

I have nothing to say except that it works much differently in my country. College is like a filter, plenty of them, like more than half, don’t make it to the last year. And those that do graduate, know their shit, they have to.

Churches are also state funded, as are religious high schools and colleges (not sure if those two exist in America, but here they do), so it’s very relevant to the point. You like to criticize others and sidetrack, but don’t like being criticized.

That is the result of white discrimination against blacks that you have not addressed.

If whites did not already hate blacks then your views mirth make sense.

The hatred you fear is already alive and well in whites.

A A is the white’s way of admitting their hate and dealing with it.

Regards
DL

If America provided a proper education system for blacks then they would have more role models and would recognize the lie on their own.
[/quote]
What’s wrong with the current education system that America ‘provides for blacks’? Are you actually going to cite some evidence of something this time?
[/quote]
I have evidence in the form of replies from whites who are telling me that the U.S. cannot educate enough blacks to fill the police rosters.

Regards
DL

In Baltimore half of the accused are black, so the differences must be more than just in color of skin.

Churches are state funded in your country? Here they are only tax-exempt.

Did we know that half the would-be accused were black when the riots were going on? I know I didn’t see their faces until after, but that might have been just me. I’m wondering if Baltimore was burned based on the imagination that all the cops involved were white.

That is a good question.
The reaction was probably influenced by the video, which shows three light skinned officers. But that there is a diverse police force in Baltimore has been attested. Even with a police force that was racially diverse we still ended up with a black man in cuffs and dead.
I think that there is another element involved. Race alone does not determine the pattern of behavior a person will have. A black person from a middle-class background may not feel a part of the black community of the projects. While the prosecutor said that she heard the community’s calls for justice, the police chief heard only the duty to his fellow officers rather than the voice of the black community.

Sure. Socio economic factors play a huge part.

This gent has some decent views and experiences to share.

themarshallproject.org/2015 … -s-anguish

Regards
DL

Greatest, that was a great article/interview.

Thanks.
My pleasure.

Regards
DL

Depends on which pattern of behavior you are concerned with. The pattern that concerns me is "Instance of police brutality over-reported, protested before the facts are in, resulting in a neighborhood being set on fire".   That pattern of behavior is pretty much 100% determined by the race of the victim.

Hello Uccisore

In this country? Sure. But that reaction is also determined by the race relations, the history, in this country. Would we be having this discussion if blacks had never been enslaved, segregated and finally discriminated?

You are actually more concerned with this than the actual incidents of racial police brutality like the Lavar Jones, Water Gray, and Tamir Rice shootings, as well as the fatal Eric Garner chokehold? That doesn’t exactly put a high premium on human life.