Calling demons into children: LIVE TAPE

I have said that many times myself. (I know you are watching). All I am claiming is that this same brainwashing is done on a daily basis right here in america - and “poor” has got nothing to do with it. I just don’t understand why it is worse if it happens over there. Are these kids more valuable than the american kids that are brainwashed every day? I have attended fundamentalist services where the overt object was to get kids to accept Jesus as their personal savior. It isn’t so different than the video. I have seen kids, live and in person, right here in the US, talk in tongues and have what looked like a mild seizure.

They were just fine minutes later. And were reborn to boot.

That’s all I’m trying to point out.

When a wraith species mannages to enter into a physical brain and effect it deeply enough, the brain becomes drastically altered and overstimulated, thus causing mild-seizures & jibberish-talking.

From that point onward these people are owned.
They are possessed and controlled by the spirit which altered their minds.

~

More gradual systems of mind-control usually work through the TV, and aren’t absolute. More then a few species on earth are fighting for control over the lives of others. This senseless agression is what makes life even harder and more stupid, because it is disunity.

So, Dan~, you figure these kids’ brains are cooked? And those kids I saw for myself (I went because of a girl) thirty years ago - goners? Christian zombies?

Is there any cure?

A group of skilled exorsists, maybe they could expell the spirit for a while, but the organic living systems would have been teraformed for possession, and later on it would be easier for that person to get possessed again-and-again.

Those kids are basically screwed.
They aren’t being 100% controlled by the spirits which possessed them, but they have been altered forever by it… They are “Christian zombies”, objectively, yes they are…

Use some EMR scanners, aura-cam and kurilian-photography. BFFB, also.
Scan 'em, maybe you could pick up some abnormalities even with these crude tools…

It seems to me that no real spirit entered (or left) the kids. No real spirits exist. But it seems like the kids think that they got healed. Which means its just as if they really were taken over. Owned.

Wow. I shudder.

So, I am surrounded by these zombies. They are everywhere. In my winter quarters in Florida, they have these megachurches - you know, the size of a small convention center. Evangelicals. Fundies. Thousands of people. Tens of thousands. Is this why they don’t know how to order a steak?

I shudder again.

Religion is the opiate of the people. And it takes just one fix.

Scary.

Not all members of a religion are possessed by spiritual forces.

Still… I know of a catholic guy who had telepathy with some kind of “god” or “angel” or something… he could “talk” to it mentally and learn from it.

The way you check if it’s an advanced/real spirit being is:

Get someone else to write something on a piece of paper, get them to put it into a box, then ask the spirit to read what the paper says.
^
This sort of test roots out the fantasy-creatures & proves the “gods”.

I will try that, Dan~.

Thanks.

Any time. :wink:
I believe that a person should try to be spiritually objective.

rofl at this thread

but the video is sickening.

Hello F(r)iends,

KM, would you agree that it is psychological child abuse to raise Palestinian children to believe in Islamic martyrdom via suicide bombings?

Would you say the same thing if they were indoctrinating these children with Buddhism?

-Thirst

There is nothing about suicide bombings in the Quran. Terrorism is not real Islam, it’s just a cult, and there have been many harmful cults in the USA already, which used the bible and claimed to have God’s backing.

But I must also remind you: People do not kill because of religion, they kill because of zeal. They say: “I am righteous and you are evil”, then the killing starts…

Buddhism is the least corrupt organized religion on earth that I’ve heard about. No possession there, no zeal, no madness, no halaluya shit.

Of course. But the video was not about Palestinian children being recruited as suicide bombers so why are we moving away from this xtian cult exploiting one of the poorest peoples in Africa with voodoo?

No, I wouldn’t say the same thing unless the Buddhists where incanting or expelling ‘spirits’ from young children or doing something equally as disturbing to children.

My prime concern is the children’s mental and emotional well being, not whether I agree with a particular religious belief system.

I cannot see how any form of ‘talking in tongues’, voodoo or trance, assists a child’s mental and emotional well being. I can, however, see the potential for it to do the complete opposite. This is where my anger comes from.

Practice these insane rituals on yourselves if you have to but leave the children alone.

Give them playpumps damnit!

A

Hello F(r)iends,

Dan, you are quaint. :slight_smile:

Because the principles that would lead some to light themselves on fire are not dangerous?
Because chanting is not “trance”?
Because their religion isn’t brainwashing?

Of course this has nothing to do with one particular religion…
It has to do with a brand of religion. The Abrahamic tradition.
Other types of brainwashing are endorsed by today’s enlightened elite…
Err, I mean, other ways or paths

-Thirst

You are right… and at the same time wrong.

There are degrees of wrong. It depends on the end action of the programming. If I program you to depend upon god, and pray before eating, is that as bad as programming a child to think they are possessed with demons, or programming them to think that sacrificing their own life for god is noble?

It’s a matter of degrees. All child programming is disturbing, but a child with no programming is also disturbing.

Angel - I think I’m sold on the playpumps. I will say that the tendollar donations that trailerpark america sends to these evangelist guys that get these kids squirming around would be better spent on a playpump.

Ooops! I think I stumbled upon another victim - trailerpark americans.

The whole fucking bunch is stupid. The donators, the evangelists and the africans. People are just plain stupid.

LMAO You’re a troll by nature, Thirst so I don’t take these types of comments seriously.

To reiterate (for the people at home), we are talking about a video with xtians mistreating innocent children. You may agree that this is potentially damaging or disagree… but this is the subject of this thread. Why try to change focus BEFORE answering the OP?

I know you want to move the debate to evil Palestinians or mad Buddhists so you can take the focus and criticism off the good, kind, loving xtians but I suggest you find a video of the ‘evil doers’ mistreating children and start a new thread. If the video is genuine then I’ll most likely agree with you.

Better luck next time. :sunglasses:

Hello F(r)iends,

KM, I just think it is a bit hypocritical to endorse your preferred version of brainwashing vs. their preferred version of brainwashing.
If it’s childabuse to brainwash them with ‘x’, the same can be said for ‘y’.
I would rather a different religion be used to brainwash them: pragmatism.

So, choose your poison.

-Thirst4TrollDolls

Thirst, I’m an atheist (for want of a better word). I don’t endorse ANY religious programming on children but my focus in this thread is not on religious brainwashing in general but SPECIFICALLY on the part to do with kids believing they are possessed by a spirit.

Call it possession / talking in tongues / voodoo / channelling or whatever you want; I’m simply stating my abhorrence at children being used like this. If Buddhists were to do it. I’d be equally against it – but they don’t. It’s actually the antithesis of what they are about.

One of my brothers spent nearly two years imagining he was possessed by ghosts. It was a terrifying time for the whole family. Today he’s completely cured but so disturbed by what happened, he wont even talk about it for fear of being sucked in again. He was one of the lucky ones. I know of people who didn’t recover.

My concern is that Ethiopians are ghost fearing, superstitious people which probably make them more susceptible to disturbed mental states than the average, sceptical western child. This is an assumption, I admit, but it’s also quite likely.

Perhaps in another thread and another time (I’m getting very busy again), I will debate you on the why I think some religions are ‘better’ than others. It’s silly to think all religious are equally as good or as bad as each other. They are not… (to be continued)